ajl

Sep 25, 2009, 2:01:04 AM9/25/09
to fancybox
Hi,

I have set the window as Iframe and it takes time to the page to load,
I want to show while loading an indicator.

how to set a loading indicator (animated gif) when the page content is

10x

JFK

Sep 28, 2009, 1:13:20 PM9/28/09
to fancybox
it seems to me that loading gif animation work with images only
maybe in the next version
(btw, I am not the developer)

ajl

Sep 28, 2009, 3:39:17 PM9/28/09
to fancybox
OK. ill try to see if the indicator works with images if so ill try to
manipulate the code for Iframe.

10x

DylanDylan

Oct 2, 2009, 5:03:46 AM10/2/09
to fancybox
Please post back here if you have success getting the preloading
animation for the Iframe to work - I'd love to use this too.

Cheers

Dylan

On Sep 29, 8:39 am, ajl <aje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK. ill try to see if the indicator works with images if so ill try to
> manipulate the code for Iframe.
>
> 10x
>
> On Sep 28, 7:13 pm, JFK <jfk.d...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > it seems to me that loading gifanimationwork with images only

deydod

Oct 12, 2009, 10:46:08 AM10/12/09
to fancybox
Hi

I've figured a method how to insert loading animation to iframe.
Here it is:
First of all download the loading.gif animation:
http://shellytorman.com/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/mygallery/lightbox-old/loading.gif
(I have used Google to find it, but it can be any gif animation)

then edit your fancybox.css file. It should look like this:
div#fancy_overlay {
position: fixed;
top: 0;
left: 0;
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
background: #3a3a3a url(loading.gif) no-repeat scroll
50% 50%; /* scroll 50% 50% - centers the image horizontally and
vertically */
display: none;
z-index: 30;
}

Enjoy.
Deyan

P.S. Do not forget to change the image path.