{Falcon} Re: Congrats Suhail

Mohammed Rijas

Jun 9, 2009, 1:44:55 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

    CONGRATS SUHAIL

          KEEP GOING...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Waheed <waheed...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:00 AM
Subject: {Falcon} Re: Congrats Suhail
To: falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Good deal Suhail. Congrats!

Let the world know Falcon is pregnant with such talents!
Members, deliver your speeches in other clubs too, there are more hearts to win in the island.

Good Day!

............Waheed.Bahrain.Mobile:+973.3913.7826 or +966.53.53.65.456................

When your were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.

Live your life in such a way that

When you die, the world cries and you rejoice.

From: OMAR FAROOQ
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:20:33 +0300
To: <falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Falcon} Re: Congrats

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Adv. Jaleel <advj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Congrats

Muthalibka for becoming CC (it was an inspiring fea

Congrats

Kamal for becoming ACB (You improved a lot maan!)

Congrats

Babu & Team (Falcon is in safe hands again)

New Executive Committee:

President: Babu Mather
VP_Edu: Rafeeq Abdulla
VP_Mem: Haneef Abdurahman
VP_ PR: Shameer Abdul Latheef
Treasurer: Rabees Mohammed
Secretary: Suhail TM
Srgnt @ Arms: Mohammed Rijas

(It is a perfect blend of experienced, professional, and energetic leaders)

Congrats:

Fajiz for the first time MC (it was mindblowing to see u in that role)

Congrats:

Farooq for showing how to do project 7 (I felt those 7 minutes passed in a jiff)

IT WAS PROJECT 8!!!!

Congrats:

Suhail for showcasing ur knowledge in the grammarian role (I loved the 'ah' counts)

Congrats:

One & all who attended 'coz u had the luck to witness a wonderful meeting

Congrats:

Faizal Babu for once again keeping up the impression in our mind by skipping the meeting after taking an assigment!

--
When you know yourself, you know everything...

Abdul Jaleel Abdullah
Speak : 00973 39973637
www.bfharbour.com

--
Syed Omar Farooq
GLDD/DDT

SAMOOL MECHANICAL CONTRACTING
OFF:17 678 430
FAX :17 678 436
www.samoolgulf.com
sa...@samoolgulf.com

--
Mohammed Rijas
Mobile : +973-36364246

--
Mohammed Rijas
Mobile : +973-36364246

Babu Mather

Jun 9, 2009, 3:56:46 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
hats off brother....

BABU MATHER
+ 97 33 60 66 946 or + 97 33 6789 600 or +973 17 671 373 (BAH)
+ 91 484 2620946 (India)
or
P.O.Box 5509, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain.
or
Flat No.21, Bldg No.8, Road 801, Area 108. Hidd. Bahrain
or
"Mathergardens" , Aluva - 683105, Kochin, India
or
babum...@gmail.com

- Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. -
Josh Billings  - "Every man has his follies - and often they are the most interesting thing he has got."

manzoor...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 4:00:21 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Suhail... I congratulate and praise both Jaleel and Suhail for attending other club meetings and also present there. This is something that every member should make it a practice, when we get to learn different club practices and patterns. Try to attend as many meetings in other clubs....

Manzz

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Qtel

From: Babu Mather
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:56:46 +0300
To: <falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com>

Rafeeq Abdulla

Jun 9, 2009, 4:30:26 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Suhai Congrats...

Your capacity is very high to grab many more recognitions...

All the best.

Rafeeq

Jun 9, 2009, 5:09:44 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Dear  Jal and  Suhail,

What  a group !!!!!  where else  v can find  such sincere and  enthusiastic support . Even our
broher from  beyond  the borders never miss a  chance  to  stand by our side with his great style succour . Amidst the variety of  opportunites  and challenges this inspiring and amazing  mindset  gloss  our brotherhood  , rich and  generous  as a symphony.

Congrats  for  the  best-shots.

mohd nazir

suhail tm

Jun 9, 2009, 7:33:18 AM6/9/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Thank you for your heart felt appreciation and inspiring guidance!! It is Your motivation and support that has always been the key factor in helping me to gain confidence and has inspired me to do well!!

I feel proud and lucky to be the part of the Falcon team, because yesterday i realized how important it is to have Great leaders on top, like what we have in our club and a vibrant group to support them!! For someone like me who is a premature baby in the toastmaster arena there is nothing more that i can ask for!!And with the wisdom, confidence and heart my brothers in the falcon is giving, i am confident that we can keep the Falcon flag flying high!!!! Insha allah!!

The star of  yesterdays meeting was none other than our VP Education Jaleel Bai!! He changed the  atmosphere in the meeting hall to that of a Press conference within seconds , and that too in his own unique way , which words cant express .   It was really an enchanting feat !! Hats off to you brother, your are simply the best !!

Best regards,

Suhail

muthalib s

Jun 10, 2009, 6:21:02 PM6/10/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Falconers

First of all I would like to thank all of you for congratulating me on completing my CC. The standing ovation was mind blowing. The meeting itself was so rich with kamalbhai's ACB completion, Jaleel's TV programme, Farook's cinema,Shabab's speech, Fajis as MC, Suhail as Grammarian and Rijas monitoring the time. President Waheed in his style and past president Naserbhai in various roles. GE Shameer and all Evaluators Rafeeq abdulla, Naserbhai, Waheed and Haseeb were excellent. Im sure each one of us were really involved and enjoyed the evening.

Besides that our Super Star Jaleel and New Star Suhail had gone to YMCA club, performed well and shined there (Ankavum Kandu, Thaaliyum odichu).
Congrats and keep it up.

With best regards
S.Muthalib

Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 23:15:17 -0700
From: napp...@yahoo.com

To: falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Dear Adv Jaleel & Suhail,

Congrats, Keep it up & Best wishes

Thanks.

V/r,

Ismail Nappally

Kamal Mohiyuddin

Jun 11, 2009, 1:27:42 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mutalibka, naserka, waheedka and all

I dont understand why Md nasir, Mutalib and many of you are when calling me add BHAI or Ekka... FYI, I am 2 years younger than our President Waheed and more than 10 year younger than Mr. N, M etc. so can you stop humiliating me in the public otherwise I will prepare a satire like Joel did about his baldness.... Do not threaten me....all Ekkas and Bhayyas, please
--
Kamal Mohiyuddin
Zoom Real Estate Development Co

Adv. Jaleel

Jun 11, 2009, 1:36:15 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kamal BHAI,

I don't know, i have the same feeling when Rijas, shameer, Fajis and Suhail calling me Ikka or bhai.... Even though I'm much younger than them. May be because of our performance and intelligence they are respecting us!!.....

Let's forgive them Kamaalikkkaaa....

Manzoor Moideen

Jun 11, 2009, 1:45:17 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
I had this same issue earlier when many called me Manzoor ikka (well - I dont want to lie like Jaleel & kamal, most of them were younger to me by the way), and at the same time when they called me ikka.....they used to call Qureishi by name!!!!!!!!!!!! gRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr

2009/6/11 Adv. Jaleel <advj...@gmail.com>

--
Manzoor Moideen
Charlotte Trading & Contracting

We undertake

Building Maintenance
Import of frozen food
Local trading & import of Industrial equipments
Local trading and import of building materials

Kamal Mohiyuddin

Jun 11, 2009, 2:04:18 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mansoor

It was because you were encouraging to call you EKKA,except among angels.... and Que used to bribe for calling him his first name by youngsters like me and you...

Rafeeq Abdulla

Jun 11, 2009, 3:10:52 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Dear Kamalkka,

Take it is easy.

You have the same situation which I am facing for long time.

Became bald headed in early stage. Look older than the actual.

I believe u might have seen my elder brother (Abdul Gafoor). If anyone talking to him about me, they used to say that " I met ur elder brother Rafeeq" He is 10 years elder than me.

In my college days (during graduation) everyone was calling me “Ikka" instead of name. Actually i was enjoying it like Lalettan in a film.

Here in Bahrain, most of the friends calling Rafeeq Bhai. There also something....

I am taking it positively and never taken into the heart. Instead, enjoying it.

Bald Headed peoples are wiser than others & strong in many things especially..........

There is one remedy for it. We can call all Falconers as “ Ikka” except Rijas, Suhail, Fajis, Shameer, Shabab.

Jaleel is now Chacha for young Toastmasters!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Rafeeq

From: Kamal Mohiyuddin
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:04:18 +0300
To: <falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com>

Adv. Jaleel

Jun 11, 2009, 7:38:12 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
HaseebKA,

but you look soooo young!!

faizal babu

Jun 11, 2009, 8:39:47 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Freinds,

I thing the age is not the factor, because I never heared someone called "Qureshi-ikka", does that mean he is young, some of our members called even me as "Faisalka" deos it mean I am old?????????

regards

Faisal Babu

OMAR FAROOQ

Jun 11, 2009, 9:37:16 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Some body would be sensing a gold-mine (potential costumer)  in these mails........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

It is non other than Zakir Hussain....MD,Chariman,CEO.....or whatever of Gulfgate Hair Fixing......

cheers

OMAR FAROOQ

Jun 11, 2009, 9:50:37 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

that should keep you going.....

kindly read costumer as customer.....its a big difference indeed....

cheers

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM, OMAR FAROOQ <somar...@gmail.com> wrote:
Some body would be sensing a gold-mine (potential costumer)  in these mails........

.
.
.
.
.
.

suhail tm

Jun 11, 2009, 10:33:25 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ikka's,Bhai's and Jal Chacha !!!

It is a great privilege for youngsters like me,to address you guys as ikkas and bhai's !!! We have always enjoyed your brotherhood and will definetly continue to enjoy it !! And we promise to respect you all by calling Ikkas and Bhai's!!! Because it is a great sin to call such old people by their names!! Also We(youngsters) will try our our best to act old and match up to your wavelengths so that you don't feel that difference!!!

But there are some Ikka's in our falcon family who have surprised me with their inborn talent to think young and live young!! They showcased it during the Area contest and BTAC 2009. Especially our chacha!!!  i don't think any other club in the island has such talent!!!

But i was really surprised by one thing i saw in falcon!! There are no Lady Toastmasters in our club!! Is there any specific reason for that???? I am asking this just out of curiosity and don't wont fire up a controversy !!!  Also one of our guest asked me the same thing!!

                                Is there any reason behind this brothers?????

Cheers!!!!!!

Best Regards

Suhail

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 4:37 PM, OMAR FAROOQ <somar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rafeeq Abdulla

Jun 11, 2009, 11:06:03 AM6/11/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chacha,

Please reply to this mail.

It is an genuine anxiety..

Regards.

Rafeeq

Jun 13, 2009, 2:31:53 PM6/13/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The reply from a Veteran/Founder Toastmaster for a genuine and innocent query from a Young Vibrant Toastmaster seems to be so cheap even if it is in the lighter sense!!! He vehemently deserves a fitting answer from the EXCOM I believe!

AR-ASEEL

Waheed

Jun 14, 2009, 3:52:31 AM6/14/09
to falcon-toastmast...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Though it would be easy to let the ball roll on to the upcoming EXCOM, I thought, why not answer myself and get accustomed to replying to questions that sounds banal however, has a niche of its own in the future growth of the club. Anyway, let me thank Aseelkka for poking me to answer

This is one of the topics that has been discussed over and over by every EXCOM and finally flagging to let the entrance keep open for females. In fact, there was a separate motion passed requesting all the members to let their spouses be part of the club for umpteen number of reasons... (well I dont want to write another essay on that )... so to answer it in short and crisp - Suhail brother, Falcon is open to females. Hope that answers the question.

(On a lighter note, every year to compensate for not being able to induct females, we gather maximum girls we could afford, and conduct a joint session - this has been a practice induced by our forerunners, which the current Excom too has followed diligently )

Now, let me add a couple of points that has surfaced while writing the above. Personally and strongly I have a penchant for bringing in maximum of females in our club as long as we dont wave the one and only prerequisite  - i.e. Muslim. Let me shrug off the biological differences and rather focus on the other aspects and tell you why. The introduction of the other gender will invoke serious committment from our members that toastmasters movement demands that we are devoid of for some reason . Moreover, the other gender always gives greater importance to the lexical aspects of the presentations and to its diction more than we men do... (dont argue, it's not my comment... it's a proven scientific truth ), which will give all of us a chance to peep into the presentations articulated with different views, ideas, thoughts and an exposure to a lot more words and usage! What more do we want from a Toastmasters club?

Let the ball roll... let the comment be shared... let it unroll every stone... , as long as it, EXPLORES THE WORLD WITHIN!

Now the final question: Who will tie the bell?

Eagerly Anticipating-ly yours,