the famous quote

Alex Railean

Jun 26, 2012, 6:22:46 PM6/26/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Oh, this is getting exciting!

> FROM <completely unknown name>
> 27 iunie 2012, 00:46:19

> There are some supposition, that this is an inheritance from
> previous years, something like faf-081, or something like that :D or
> maybe even that is a inheritance in his turn.

The roots seem to go much deeper than that, waaay beyond the current
epoch. It is speculated that it was written by Mohammed, after one of
his epileptic seizures.

Normally, he'd be writing chapters of the holy book, but suddenly,
they bumped into a string that none of their decoders could interpret.

"By making this laboratory work we understood that what appears to
be complicated is very easy if some knowledge is applied. A task
which seemed hard at the beginning of the course turned out to be
the easiest one."

They want to all the alchimists in the Tiger and Euphrates area, tried
all the possible options in the View\Encodings menu of their primitive
browsers, but alas... no answer was found.

At first they thought this was a glitch, but then they decided this
was a special message from dog, and wrote it on a special piece of
paper, which was then placed in a time capsule.

Could it be that the legends are true? Could it be so that a student
from UTM unleashed the power of this enchanted scroll of
enlightenment?
+6 intelligence
+20% chance of finding magic items
-30% chance of getting caught
+14% manna regeneration speed

Yum yum!

Croitor Alexandru

Jun 26, 2012, 6:53:17 PM6/26/12
to Information security, FAF
Who unleashed the scroll?

Dan Tailor

Jun 27, 2012, 10:04:42 AM6/27/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Pardon me, but I find this article slightly entertaining. Couldn't find any other threads where to share :/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_over_Avian_Carriers and the RFC itself http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1149

Alexei Dvorac

Jun 27, 2012, 10:08:12 AM6/27/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
nice one :)

Alex

Jun 27, 2012, 4:20:01 PM6/27/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
Oh wow! I just got another message from another fake address.

The anonymous person stated that they will begin killing the hostages,
one every 14 hours, if the author of the paragraph will not identify
themselves. "No cops!", they added, "or else...".

The message ended abruptly, but I am afraid to think what the
continuation would be. So, will the author reveal their identity and
claim their bonus?

Tigan Ion

Jun 27, 2012, 4:41:21 PM6/27/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
1. we are looking for more then 1 person
2. we need proof that the people are alive!
3.
--
Best regards,
Ţîgan Ion

Alex Railean

Jun 28, 2012, 5:35:39 AM6/28/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com

> 1. we are looking for more then 1 person
Indeed, it could be a well-organized criminal scheme.

> 2. we need proof that the people are alive!
We must act swiftly, because some people _are_ missing. I haven't seen
Mike Shadoff at the exam. I just gave him a call and he doesn't answer
the phone.

I fear that our worst nightmares are coming true.

Last night the mysterious person left another message:
> before the moon passes the fourth quarter, you shall find out who is
> searching for your soul, and it will take it with the bonus altogether.

Make sure all the doors are locked; change all of your passwords, lest
someone install a backdoor on your system; and for Zebra's sake - try
to find Mike and tell him he can find shelter at Dekart at 1900.

Oh no, I just heard some noise behind me! Let me c

Tigan Ion

Jun 28, 2012, 5:38:13 AM6/28/12
to fafo...@googlegroups.com
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
our dearest teacher (((((( I beg u guys give him back, I need my mark !!! (then you can have him, wmahahahahha)