Facebook.init return always null Object

Lomitko

Nov 3, 2010, 1:22:12 AM11/3/10
to facebook-actionscript-api
Hello everyone, sorry for my bad english.
I am working on a Flash Web application. I 'm use to work with the
previous AS3 facebook API. Now I try the new.

I try something very basic, I use the provided FBJSBridge.js and
following index.php. On my server, the sample (FacebookUserStatusWeb -
with my applicationID) work fine. I try to make my own in pure AS3
(not flex).

My script is very sample, I just initialize the Facebook.init
function, but the handler function return always two null Objects.
Anyway i try the Facekook.login function, the same result appears, the
handler function with null paramters is called before I enter my
facebook login/pw.
What do I wrong ?

override public function execute (e:Event=null):void
{
Facebook.init (APPLICATION_ID,fbInitHandler);
}

private function fbInitHandler (success:Object,fail:Object):void
{
trace (success) // return always null
trace (fail) //return always null
}