Fwd: Treadmill

Mayank Rungta

Feb 26, 2010, 1:05:38 AM2/26/10
to whazzupb...@googlegroups.com, whazzupb...@yahoogroups.com, whazzu...@yahoogroups.com, eventsb...@googlegroups.com, mix...@googlegroups.com, anvina...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vinay Kumar <anvina...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:57 AM
Subject: Fwd: Treadmill
To: Mayank Rungta <mr....@gmail.com>

Hey Mayank,

please forward this to your groups.

‘ Treadmill’ is a Hindi Play that is a common journey of exploring personal memories of people in towns of India. Treadmill at its first glance is a comedy in the simplest sense of the world. In its simple manner it looks at the various instances of our lives when we continuously run but without ever getting anywhere. The metaphor of the treadmill looms throughout the play, in its content and in its form , where images, instances , memories repeat but are interpreted afresh by everyone in their own way .
The play looks at relationships between a man and his world. These relationships map out a closer glance at all those special moments and relationships that we remember but do not have the time to reflect upon in our day to day lives, in our imaginary treadmills.

Written by Sandeep Shikhar
Directed by Abhishek Majumdar

Thanks,
Vinay