[erlang-questions] Writing to Windows Eventlog

Amil Ganju

Oct 16, 2010, 4:08:52 AM10/16/10
to erlang-q...@erlang.org
Is there a library or any other technique to enable me to write to the
Windows Eventlog from an erlang program?

Thanks,
Amil

Robert Raschke

Oct 22, 2010, 3:53:31 PM10/22/10
to erlang-q...@erlang.org
On Sat, Oct 16, 2010 at 9:08 AM, Amil Ganju <amil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a library or any other technique to enable me to write to the
> Windows Eventlog from an erlang program?
>
> Thanks,
> Amil

I don't believe there is one yet. There is a lib to read the event log
though; it's called nteventlog, part of the os_mon set of modules. Maybe
that can act as a starting point for implementing the other direction?

Robby