Welcome to Google's Energy Information Group

Energy Information

Feb 9, 2009, 8:48:39 PM2/9/09
to energyin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your interest in energy information. We think that everyone
should have access to near real-time feedback on energy consumption to
make smarter choices and save energy and money.
Website: http://www.google.org/powermeter/
Blog Post: http://googleblog.blogspot.com/

Here are a few additional resources that you might find useful:

Google Maps that shows where smart meters are deployed today and plans
for the future: http://tinyurl.com/mapofsmartmeters

Ideas for how to save energy today, check out this page:
http://www.google.org/powermeter/tips.html

To see if your house is haunted (ok, this was more relevant in
October!): http://www.google.com/hauntedhouse08/

If you are a utility, electricity device manager or public utility
commissioner, we'd love to speak with you about our efforts - please
contact us: http://www.google.org/powermeter/contactus.html

We'll post interesting energy information and smart grid developments
as well as updates on Google's activities including the development of
our prototype product, Google PowerMeter. You can join the group by
clicking on the link below or using the link in the right hand
navigation. The group management settings will enable you to choose
whether to receive emails and set your preferences.
https://groups.google.com/group/energyinformation/subscribe

Thanks for your interest,
-- The Google Energy Information Team