Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

fms

no leída,
3 may 2010, 7:50:143/5/10
a EMUL8
Hello, Everybody!

After a long pause caused by the invasion of Real Life (tm) into my
ivory tower, I have released the next version of Speccy, my ZX
Spectrum emulator. In addition to all the other platforms, this new
version officially supports Nokia N900 tablets, as well as the older
N800/N810 tablets. You can get FREE copies of Speccy for Windows,
Ubuntu Linux, Maemo5, Maemo4, and MSDOS here:

http://fms.komkon.org/Speccy/

The new version of Speccy for the Symbian smartphones will be released
shortly, as I hammer out a few bugs. Symbian smartphone users with S60
and UIQ3 phones should go here for Speccy-Symbian:

http://fms.komkon.org/EmuSymbian/

Speccy 1.7 fixes the WD1793 disk conroller emulation and adds support
for Pentagon and Scorpion when saving or loading .Z80 files. Also note
that the built-in configuration menu ([F5]) is now mouse-sensitive. I
have also added the "green" palette choice for those who used their
Spectrums with green-tinted CRT monitors.

Here is the full of changes, fixes, and additions, for those who are
interested:

* Fixed WD1793 READ-ADDRESS command so that it no longer sets
NOT-READY status bit.
* Added .Z80 file saving/loading for Scorpion and Pentagon.
* Added "Green CRT" palette selection.
* Made built-in configuration menu accept mouse input.

New in Speccy-Maemo:

* Ported Speccy to Maemo5 (aka Fremantle).
* Added accelerometer based tilt controls to Speccy-Maemo5.
* Added Maemo-specific configuration menu to Speccy-Maemo5.
* Added customizable key mappings to Speccy-Maemo5.
* Added fast-forwarding with [Ctrl]+[Space] to Speccy-Maemo5.
* Multiple other small fixes and additions to Speccy-Maemo.

Please, use this discussion group for comments, questions, or
suggestions.

LinuxCub

no leída,
10 may 2010, 8:06:0310/5/10
a EMUL8
I bought version 1.6 of Speccy for my Nokia N82 (and like it).

I just installed Speccy 1.7, and sadly found that I cannot
access the menu. The screen flashes very briefly, and the
running Spectrum program keeps on running. No menu :-(

Can this bug be fixed ?

fms

no leída,
10 may 2010, 8:18:5810/5/10
a EMUL8

On May 10, 4:06 pm, LinuxCub <linux...@email.dk> wrote:
> I just installed Speccy 1.7, and sadly found that I cannot
> access the menu. The screen flashes very briefly, and the
> running Spectrum program keeps on running. No menu :-(
>
> Can this bug be fixed ?
Yes, I have recreated the bug here and am working on it. Thanks for
reporting it!
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar