New Rinari package on marmalade-repo.org

Steve Purcell

Oct 18, 2011, 8:46:47 AM10/18/11
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just got around to packaging a more recent version of rinari for
ELPA. Look for version 2.2, on marmalade-repo.org.

The depended-upon packages which didn't change are still in Tom Tromey's
original ELPA archive, so you'll need the value of your
`package-archives' variable to contain at least the following entries if
you want to install the new rinari:

(("tromey" . "http://tromey.com/elpa/")
("marmalade" . "http://marmalade-repo.org/packages/"))

Please ignore the rinari_snap package, which is now older than the
official package, and may even be removed in due course.

From here on, I will endeavour to regularly upload new package versions
when rinari is changed.

Please let me know if you have any problems with the package, by filing
an issue: https://github.com/eschulte/rinari/issues

-Steve

Johan Andersson

Oct 19, 2011, 6:57:30 AM10/19/11
to emacs-o...@googlegroups.com
If you are using package-spec.el (https://github.com/rejeep/package-spec), just put this in your spec file:

(package "rinari")

Then restart Emacs or call the package-spec-reload function.