Purchase components from sparkfun

1 view

rushabh

Nov 27, 2010, 11:17:19 AM11/27/10
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We are placing a bulk order of components with sparkun on wednesday, 1st Dec. All those who wish to order any components plz fill this doc asap:

For those who don't know: Sparkfun is a leading retailer for hobby electronic components. It has a nice collection of ic's/modules/sensors/development and breakout boards. You can view the products available here: http://www.sparkfun.com/

This is a great opportunity to buy at discounted prices and save on shipping and other charges. We will getting discounts of around 10-40%(based on product) on the retail prices listed. Approx. prices of few commonly used components available on sparkfun have been added to this doc:
The prices are inclusive of shipping and all taxes. We will be opting for insured 5 day shipping. To know approximate pricing for other components drop us a mail.

Regards,
Conveners

rushabh

Nov 28, 2010, 12:45:13 AM11/28/10
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Since this is a old pricelist when exchange rates were much higher. Subtract 10% to get the new prices.

Regards,
Conveners

Makarand Diwe

Nov 28, 2010, 1:36:47 AM11/28/10
to elec...@googlegroups.com
by what time will they be shipped ?

Rachit Aggarwal

Nov 28, 2010, 1:03:02 PM11/28/10
to elec...@googlegroups.com
I am currently at home town, and wish to order items worth $95. what will be the payment mode? I will be returning by 30th dec.
Also a query. Which is better - Arduino Mega256 or ATMEL64 development board, the one offered by nex-robotics http://www.nex-robotics.com/products/microcontroller-developement-boards/atmega640-development-board-3.html  ?

Regards,

Rachit Aggarwal
First Year Undergraduate Student
Mechanical Engineering
IIT Bombay

rushabh

Nov 30, 2010, 10:51:34 PM11/30/10
to elec...@googlegroups.com
Gentle Reminder:
All those who wish to order components from sparkfun kindly fill the form and make the payment latest by tonight. You can make the payment to either Prathmesh (9820542539) or Pushkar (9833317183).

Cheers!!
Conveners