Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

WikiPedia has undercover FBI and CIA agents as editors

0 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
26 Jan 2008, 19.29.5726/01/08
kepada
I was recently attacked and blocked from editing for 31 hours because
I added a video link about Prescott Bush the gradfather of George W.
Bush being pro Hitler and anti FDR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAUQeHykXY

Mr.Smartypants

belum dibaca,
26 Jan 2008, 19.37.4226/01/08
kepada

Wikipedia is nothing more than a HUGE propaganda tool. Any truth that
doesn't fit the agenda will be weeded out.

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
26 Jan 2008, 21.24.4426/01/08
kepada

Must be the Skull and Bones brethren defending the clan!

The Doctor

belum dibaca,
26 Jan 2008, 23.37.2626/01/08
kepada
In article <bf81b556-f51f-4418...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

Igor The Troll <m...@igorthetroll.com> wrote:
>On Jan 27, 9:37 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <anybod...@canada.com> wrote:
>> On Jan 26, 5:29 pm, Igor The Troll <m...@igorthetroll.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I was recently attacked and blocked from editing for 31 hours because
>> > I added a video link about Prescott Bush the gradfather of George W.
>> > Bush being pro Hitler and anti FDRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAUQeHykXY
>>
>> Wikipedia is nothing more than a HUGE propaganda tool. Any truth that
>> doesn't fit the agenda will be weeded out.
>
>Must be the Skull and Bones brethren defending the clan!

Mr.SmartyPants must belong to Skull and Bones.
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 00.43.4527/01/08
kepada
On Jan 27, 1:37 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <bf81b556-f51f-4418-9f51-f65068fe1...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

Doc there is a lot of Nasty Shit out there.
Genetically engineered aids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vncEmjbs-No

Depleted Uranium
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WVuNZ-b8s

A lot of this stuff is being used by FreeMassons as genocide tools to
reduce global population.

TopPoster

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 03.32.5027/01/08
kepada
You do not have a clue

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 04.21.1927/01/08
kepada
On Jan 27, 5:32 pm, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> You do not have a clue
>
> --
> Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
> they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
> a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
> should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
> the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous
>
> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>
> news:fnh1q6$7b2$7...@gallifrey.nk.ca...> In article
>
> <bf81b556-f51f-4418-9f51-f65068fe1...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,> Igor The Troll  <m...@igorthetroll.com> wrote:

> FDRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAUQeHykXY

> > >Must be the Skull and Bones brethren defending the clan!
>
> > Mr.SmartyPants must belong to Skull and Bones.
> > --
> > Member - Liberal International
> > This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> > God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> > Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England- Hide quoted text -

TopPoster you probably right, I just scratched the surface and still
have a lot to learn.

Mr. Smartypants

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 06.33.2527/01/08
kepada

He was talking to the idiot Yads.

The Doctor

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 09.16.1027/01/08
kepada
In article <49208961-19a6-4e0c...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

Igor The Troll <m...@igorthetroll.com> wrote:
>On Jan 27, 1:37 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article
><bf81b556-f51f-4418-9f51-f65068fe1...@j78g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
>> Igor The Troll  <m...@igorthetroll.com> wrote:

>FDRhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAUQeHykXY

>> >Must be the Skull and Bones brethren defending the clan!
>>
>> Mr.SmartyPants must belong to Skull and Bones.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International
>> This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca       Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England
>
>Doc there is a lot of Nasty out there.

>Genetically engineered aids
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vncEmjbs-No
>
>Depleted Uranium
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WVuNZ-b8s
>
>A lot of this stuff is being used by FreeMassons as genocide tools to
>reduce global population.

Suitable for edm.general all right.

The Doctor

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 09.18.2827/01/08
kepada
In article <1f18b8e5-4c67-4f3d...@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

In Top Pedo's case, he is incapable of learning.

TopPoster

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 09.10.4727/01/08
kepada
Would a Christian say that?

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

TopPoster

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 09.11.3627/01/08
kepada
When will you post the list?

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

Mr. Smartypants

belum dibaca,
27 Jan 2008, 16.05.0027/01/08
kepada
On Jan 27, 7:18 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <1f18b8e5-4c67-4f3d-90f9-54500a221...@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

You're just madder than a wet hen because you've gotten your ass
kicked over failing to post THE LIST, aren't you?

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 13.29.4428/01/08
kepada
On Jan 28, 6:05 am, "Mr. Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> kicked over failing to post THE LIST, aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

Do not get me wrong. I am not saying that WikiPedia is for the birds.
There is a lot of good stuff there and a lot of Neutral Point of View.

The problem is that like in any social system epecially an online
system there is social engineering being conducted to circumnavigate
the system for one's own hidden objective.

This is usually done by users who are sleepers, they may act as normal
people but they work for a specific interests group or agency. They
are not working alone but work in teams and come to life to descredit
a certain user in order to better their agenda. As a security systems
analyst I have experience in profiling and identify such users. One
must understand the Black Hat Hackers mentality in order to be a White
Hat Hacker!

Mr. Smartypants

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 14.05.0928/01/08
kepada
> Hat Hacker!- Hide quoted text -

Wiki wouldn't be an effective disinfo vehicle if it didn't contain at
least some truth.

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 14.14.3028/01/08
kepada
On Jan 29, 4:05 am, "Mr. Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> least some truth.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like the infamous CCCP newspaper Pravda! Just the name itself
bring the conotations of social engineering! Long live KGB and freedom
to FSB..:)

The Doctor

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 16.41.5828/01/08
kepada
In article <78052c38-9c6d-4a7c...@q21g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

It is engineering of the Nth social structural degree.

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 17.16.0528/01/08
kepada
On Jan 29, 6:41 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <78052c38-9c6d-4a7c-bed5-400c9143f...@q21g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

YeahYeah Fir Doc!

Mr. Smartypants

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 18.45.4928/01/08
kepada
On Jan 28, 2:41 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <78052c38-9c6d-4a7c-bed5-400c9143f...@q21g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

When Interpol takes you back to England they will re-engineer you to
the proper specs.

TopPoster

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 16.43.0728/01/08
kepada
Like religion did to you, show the video of you walking on water like you
said you could do

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
28 Jan 2008, 22.12.3428/01/08
kepada
On Jan 29, 6:43 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> Like religion did to you, show the video of you walking on water like you
> said you could do
>
> --
> Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
> they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
> a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
> should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
> the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous
>
> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>
> news:fnli76$lsc$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...> In article
>
> <78052c38-9c6d-4a7c-bed5-400c9143f...@q21g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,

Sorry, have not mastered that yet; alhough may have to being oil
running so high and flying is getting too expensive..:)

The Doctor

belum dibaca,
29 Jan 2008, 09.51.3629/01/08
kepada
In article <7d1e8d34-06fd-41fb...@v46g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,

These days inflation is creeping. And did you catch Bush's speech
last night? Typical Free Enterprise Doctrine. That was
painful!

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
29 Jan 2008, 11.24.5829/01/08
kepada
On Jan 29, 11:51 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <7d1e8d34-06fd-41fb-a19b-a1c7fef83...@v46g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,

I do not watch TV anymore. If it does not come on Youtube or some
other video platform it cannot reach me.

But yeah I know what you mean prices are so high that we live in
credit card debt and other loans month from month.

When the shit hits the fan, the stock markets will smell worse than a
swear!
That is what moved the world into World War 1 and subsequently World
War 2. This time it is going to be Iran.

TopPoster

belum dibaca,
29 Jan 2008, 09.54.3829/01/08
kepada
Do you listen to the speeches of the president of all the foreign countries
or just the terrorists ones

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

Mr. Smartypants

belum dibaca,
29 Jan 2008, 17.14.3629/01/08
kepada
On Jan 29, 7:54 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> Do you  listen to the speeches of the president of all the foreign countries
> or just the terrorists ones
>
> --

He listens to the ones who speak gibberish.

Igor The Troll

belum dibaca,
30 Jan 2008, 13.53.5730/01/08
kepada