Camrose cat killers--NAMES--$500

sharx35

Jan 10, 2008, 2:17:19 AM1/10/08
I'll pledge $500 towards any legal fees resulting from someone publishing
the names of the 4 people charged with killing the cat in Camrose. I am not
trying to BUY the names. I am not rewarding someone for publishing the
names. I am simply saying that IF there is someone willing to publish their
names in THIS newsgroup AND the post stays up long enough for me to see it,
I will pay $500 cash towards any resulting required legal fees.

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 10, 2008, 5:11:44 AM1/10/08

Did Heidi lend you the money?

TopPoster

Jan 10, 2008, 5:30:11 AM1/10/08
How many customers would she need to service to get $500

--
Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If

"Mr. Smartypants" <shrub...@excite.com> wrote in message

sharx35

Jan 10, 2008, 5:48:01 AM1/10/08

"TopPoster" <TopP...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> How many customers would she need to service to get $500

Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
your conception.

Mr.Smartypants

Jan 10, 2008, 6:17:42 AM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 3:48 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> > How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
> Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
> ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
> your conception.

So where'd she get the money to lend you?

> > --
> > Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
> > they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear.
> > If
> > a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
> > should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded,
> > but
> > the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the
> > erroneous
>

> > "Mr. Smartypants" <shrubkil...@excite.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 10, 12:17 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> I'll pledge $500 towards any legal fees resulting from someone publishing
> >> the names of the 4 people charged with killing the cat in Camrose. I am
> > not
> >> trying to BUY the names. I am not rewarding someone for publishing the
> >> names. I am simply saying that IF there is someone willing to publish
> > their
> >> names in THIS newsgroup AND the post stays up long enough for me to see
> > it,
> >> I will pay $500 cash towards any resulting required legal fees.
>

> > Did Heidi lend you the money?- Hide quoted text -

The Doctor

Jan 10, 2008, 8:50:15 AM1/10/08

They know who they are in Camrose Composite!
--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

The Doctor

Jan 10, 2008, 8:51:25 AM1/10/08
In article <BJmhj.3222$vp3.470@edtnps90>, sharx35 <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"TopPoster" <TopP...@Poster.Com> wrote in message
>> How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
>Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
>ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
>your conception.

Maybe Top Poster is single for life. What woman would want Top Poster?

>> --
>> Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
>> they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear.
>> If
>> a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
>> should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded,
>> but
>> the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the
>> erroneous
>>

>> "Mr. Smartypants" <shrub...@excite.com> wrote in message
>> On Jan 10, 12:17 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'll pledge $500 towards any legal fees resulting from someone publishing
>>> the names of the 4 people charged with killing the cat in Camrose. I am
>> not
>>> trying to BUY the names. I am not rewarding someone for publishing the
>>> names. I am simply saying that IF there is someone willing to publish
>> their
>>> names in THIS newsgroup AND the post stays up long enough for me to see
>> it,
>>> I will pay $500 cash towards any resulting required legal fees.
>>

>> Did Heidi lend you the money?

Loaf of Bread

Jan 10, 2008, 11:12:35 AM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 6:51 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <BJmhj.3222$vp3.470@edtnps90>, sharx35 <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> >> How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
> >Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
> >ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
> >your conception.
>
> Maybe Top Poster is single for life.  What woman would want Top Poster?

I'm sure they'd take top poster over you any day.

Mr.Smartypants

Jan 10, 2008, 1:01:56 PM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 6:51 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <BJmhj.3222$vp3.470@edtnps90>, sharx35 <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> >> How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
> >Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
> >ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
> >your conception.
>
> Maybe Top Poster is single for life.  What woman would want Top Poster?

Igor wants you.

TopPoster

TopPoster

sharx35

Jan 11, 2008, 2:41:38 AM1/11/08

"Mr.Smartypants" <bc...@canada.com> wrote in message

On Jan 10, 3:48 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> > How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
> Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
> ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
> your conception.

So where'd she get the money to lend you?

From her trust account which has more money in it than YOU will learn in
your miserable lifetime.

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 11, 2008, 6:10:47 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 12:41 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

> On Jan 10, 3:48 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

> > > How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>
> > Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
> > ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
> > your conception.
>
> So where'd she get the money to lend you?
>
> From her trust account which has more money in it than YOU will learn in
> your miserable lifetime.

LOL!!

You live off your cat's income!

Too funny.

The Doctor

Jan 11, 2008, 8:06:29 AM1/11/08
In article <S4Fhj.1931$yQ1.365@edtnps89>, sharx35 <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Mr.Smartypants" <bc...@canada.com> wrote in message
>On Jan 10, 3:48 am, "sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

>> > How many customers would she need to service to get $500
>>
>> Heidi can't service anyone or anything. She was spayed a long time
>> ago...something that YOUR mother should have had done to herself, BEFORE
>> your conception.
>>

>So where'd she get the money to lend you?
>
>From her trust account which has more money in it than YOU will learn in
>your miserable lifetime.

Mr.SmartyPants is one up the scale from Top Poster.

TopPoster

Loaf of Bread

Jan 11, 2008, 2:06:24 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 9:34 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:

> He is flooding the groups again, this time with his religious crap

We can't help it if he has serious emotional maturity problems and
needs psychiatric help in dealing with the issues in his life.

Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 11, 2008, 4:18:29 PM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 12:06 pm, Loaf of Bread <johnt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 9:34 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
>
> > He is flooding the groups again, this time with his religious crap
>
> We can't help it if he has serious emotional maturity problems and
> needs psychiatric help in dealing with the issues in his life.
>
> Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
> sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
> problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.

I'm sure there's a whole battalion of shrinks somewhere salivating
over the lifetime grants they can get to study Yads.

snowman

Jan 11, 2008, 10:45:34 PM1/11/08
Loaf of Bread wrote:

> Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
> sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
> problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.

That line always amazes me. Apparently the Doctor does not care in the
slightest about identity theft. There are enough people in these NG's
who know his real name...along with the information that he has so
generously provided, someone who is unscrupulous could easily obtain a
lot of credit in his name.

John Fleming

Jan 11, 2008, 10:53:18 PM1/11/08
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:45:34 -0700, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium snowman <x@x.x> wrote:
> $Loaf of Bread wrote:
> $
> $> Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
> $> sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
> $> problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.
> $
> $That line always amazes me. Apparently the Doctor does not care in the
> $slightest about identity theft. There are enough people in these NG's
> $who know his real name...along with the information that he has so
> $generously provided, someone who is unscrupulous could easily obtain a
> $lot of credit in his name.

Good point. Unless, of course, the doctor's credit is so
screwed up the collection agencies have him on speed dail.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

A Dreamer is One Who Can Only Find Her
Way by Moonlight.

-- Oscar Wilde

ni...@sysadmininc.com

Jan 11, 2008, 11:10:04 PM1/11/08
John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> Good point. Unless, of course, the doctor's credit is so
> screwed up the collection agencies have him on speed dail.

Please don't encourage the off-topic cross posters.
--
Nigel Reed ACS, oCL (It's really an ATM-S in an ideal world)
District 50 Public Relations Officer http://www.toastmastersd50.org

TopPoster

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 12, 2008, 6:32:14 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 12:33 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> The fact that he is using 33k modem points to the fact he cannot get credit

Heidi can lend Yads money. She's rich according to Guppy.

> --
> Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
> they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
> a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
> should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
> the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous
>

> "snowman" <x...@x.x> wrote in message

> > Loaf of Bread wrote:
>
> > > Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
> > > sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
> > > problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.
>
> > That line always amazes me.  Apparently the Doctor does not care in the
> > slightest about identity theft.  There are enough people in these NG's
> > who know his real name...along with the information that he has so
> > generously provided, someone who is unscrupulous could easily obtain a

> > lot of credit in his name.- Hide quoted text -

The Doctor

Jan 12, 2008, 8:23:01 AM1/12/08
In article <m9ego3pcqm9g648b2...@4ax.com>,

John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:45:34 -0700, while chained to a desk
>in the scriptorium snowman <x@x.x> wrote:
>> $Loaf of Bread wrote:
>> $
>> $> Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
>> $> sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
>> $> problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.
>> $
>> $That line always amazes me. Apparently the Doctor does not care in the
>> $slightest about identity theft. There are enough people in these NG's
>> $who know his real name...along with the information that he has so
>> $generously provided, someone who is unscrupulous could easily obtain a
>> $lot of credit in his name.
>
>Good point. Unless, of course, the doctor's credit is so
>screwed up the collection agencies have him on speed dail.

Nope, but my collection agent could have some troll on speed dial.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

The Doctor

Jan 12, 2008, 8:23:35 AM1/12/08
In article <s4rl55-...@news.sysadmininc.com>,

<ni...@sysadmininc.com> wrote:
>John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>> Good point. Unless, of course, the doctor's credit is so
>> screwed up the collection agencies have him on speed dail.
>
>Please don't encourage the off-topic cross posters.
>--

Please note Followup-To: line.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

John Fleming

Jan 12, 2008, 10:25:20 AM1/12/08
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:32:14 -0800 (PST), while chained to a
desk in the scriptorium "Mr. Smartypants"
<bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
> $On Jan 12, 12:33 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> $> The fact that he is using 33k modem points to the fact he cannot get credit
> $
> $Heidi can lend Yads money. She's rich according to Guppy.

LOL

Loaf of Bread

Jan 12, 2008, 12:13:13 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 6:23 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <m9ego3pcqm9g648b2kdb3b2397jh5ln...@4ax.com>,

> John Fleming  <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>

> >On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 20:45:34 -0700, while chained to a desk
> >in the scriptorium snowman <x...@x.x> wrote:
> >> $Loaf of Bread wrote:
> >> $
> >> $> Anybody who puts "Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England" in their
> >> $> sig file, as if it is relevant to anything in particular, has enough
> >> $> problems to keep a professional busy for his whole career.
> >> $
> >> $That line always amazes me.  Apparently the Doctor does not care in the
> >> $slightest about identity theft.  There are enough people in these NG's
> >> $who know his real name...along with the information that he has so
> >> $generously provided, someone who is unscrupulous could easily obtain a
> >> $lot of credit in his name.
>
> >Good point.  Unless, of course, the doctor's credit is so
> >screwed up the collection agencies have him on speed dail.
>
> Nope, but my collection agent could have some troll on speed dial.

The one who posts as doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca?

TopPoster

TopPoster

Jan 12, 2008, 2:57:54 PM1/12/08
Shark virgin birth celebrated in Hungary

By Ani Horvarth in Nyiregyhaza, Hungary
Last Updated: 11:01am GMT 12/01/2008

A Hungarian aquarium is celebrating an extrordinary virgin birth after its
lone female shark produced a pup without ever having come into contact with
a male shark.

The white-tipped reef shark, named Ibolya by staff, has been on her own at
the Nyiregyhaza Centre since she was born seven years ago.

Shark virgin birth celebrated in Hungary
The pup is being protected by its mother

"When I saw the baby shark lying on the bottom of the tank I thought it was
a joke," said Attila Varga, the centre's director.

"I was amazed when I realised it was a real shark. The mother is very
protective of her pup, but as soon as we can, marine biologists want to get
a DNA sample from both."

Parthenogenesis, where an egg starts to divide without being fertilised,
occurs in a number of lower animals such as bees and ants but, it was
thought, not in higher animals including cartilaginous fish such as a shark.

But the new arrival, while boosting visitor numbers, has caused problems for
the marina because its shark tank is not big enough for two - and the
managers do not want to give up the baby.

"We are planning to build her a bigger tank, find her a male and then
hopefully next time round she can have a baby properly," said Mr Varga.

Tim and Wendy

Jan 12, 2008, 4:38:06 PM1/12/08
Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?

Tim.

"TopPoster" <TopP...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

TopPoster

The Doctor

Jan 12, 2008, 5:49:43 PM1/12/08
In article <7umho3hrd8flrpg9a...@4ax.com>,

I see Mr.SmartyPants go bit by the Sharx.

--
Member - Liberal International
This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

The Doctor

Jan 12, 2008, 5:51:21 PM1/12/08
In article <h9CdnfDgM6FXrhTa...@bt.com>,

Welcome mate.

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 12, 2008, 9:08:49 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 3:49 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <7umho3hrd8flrpg9a9iv7fnuiro944n...@4ax.com>,

> John Fleming  <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 03:32:14 -0800 (PST), while chained to a
> >desk in the scriptorium "Mr. Smartypants"
> ><bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >> $On Jan 12, 12:33 am, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> >> $> The fact that he is using 33k modem points to the fact he cannot get credit
> >> $
> >> $Heidi can lend Yads money. She's rich according to Guppy.
>
> >LOL
>
> I see Mr.SmartyPants go bit by the Sharx.
> --

You got it exactly backwards as usual.

Guppy got chomped by MSP.

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 12, 2008, 9:09:49 PM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 3:51 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <h9CdnfDgM6FXrhTanZ2dnUVZ8uedn...@bt.com>,

> Tim and Wendy <timothy.burch...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?
>
> >Tim.
>
> >"TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote in message
> >> He is flooding the groups again, this time with his religious crap
>
> >> --
> >> Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
> >> they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear.
> >> If
> >> a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
> >> should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded,
> >> but
> >> the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the
> >> erroneous
>
> >> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

The Doctor is Yads..........and he only speaks/writes gibberish.

ni...@sysadmininc.com

Jan 12, 2008, 9:30:04 PM1/12/08
Tim and Wendy <timothy....@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?

Do yourself a favour, put them all in your killfile unless you want your
newsgroup permanently runied.

TopPoster

TopPoster

TopPoster

Mr. Smartypants

Jan 13, 2008, 7:51:56 AM1/13/08
On Jan 12, 7:30 pm, ni...@sysadmininc.com wrote:

> Tim and Wendy <timothy.burch...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?
>
> Do yourself a favour, put them all in your killfile unless you want your
> newsgroup permanently runied.

Yads is a TOASTMASTER. I recommend you subdue him somehow.

> --
> Nigel Reed ACS, oCL (It's really an ATM-S in an ideal world)

> District 50 Public Relations Officerhttp://www.toastmastersd50.orghttp://www.toastytips.com- Tips of Toastmasters (submissions welcome)http://toastmasters.sysadmininc.com- Toastmasters Club Mapping Project

The Doctor

Jan 13, 2008, 9:19:24 AM1/13/08
In article <e59o55-...@news.sysadmininc.com>,

<ni...@sysadmininc.com> wrote:
>Tim and Wendy <timothy....@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>> Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?
>
>Do yourself a favour, put them all in your killfile unless you want your
>newsgroup permanently runied.

Nigel, just get your news server to implement cleanfeed.

John Fleming

Jan 13, 2008, 9:37:42 AM1/13/08
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:51:56 -0800 (PST), while chained to a

<bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
> $On Jan 12, 7:30 pm, ni...@sysadmininc.com wrote:
> $> Tim and Wendy <timothy.burch...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> $>
> $> > Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?
> $>
> $> Do yourself a favour, put them all in your killfile unless you want your
> $> newsgroup permanently runied.
> $
> $Yads is a TOASTMASTER. I recommend you subdue him somehow.

He's also a smart assed masochist.

If he knew what was good for him, and learned how to behave,
he'd have found himself a decent dom by now.

The Doctor

Jan 13, 2008, 9:58:48 AM1/13/08
In article <uc8ko3p8v2ki0tbce...@4ax.com>,

John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 04:51:56 -0800 (PST), while chained to a
>desk in the scriptorium "Mr. Smartypants"
><bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> $On Jan 12, 7:30 pm, ni...@sysadmininc.com wrote:
>> $> Tim and Wendy <timothy.burch...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> $>
>> $> > Sorry to sound dim, BUT who is YADS? Is he /she a person?
>> $>
>> $> Do yourself a favour, put them all in your killfile unless you want your
>> $> newsgroup permanently runied.
>> $
>> $Yads is a TOASTMASTER. I recommend you subdue him somehow.
>
>He's also a smart assed masochist.
>
>If he knew what was good for him, and learned how to behave,
>he'd have found himself a decent dom by now.

As I said top Peachie, not into it.

ddd

Jan 13, 2008, 11:43:10 AM1/13/08
That's more proof than the christians have.
I'm sold.

"TopPoster" <TopP...@Poster.Com> wrote in message

TopPoster

The Doctor

Jan 13, 2008, 4:04:16 PM1/13/08

Please do not feed the troll.

TopPoster

TopPoster

Jan 13, 2008, 4:24:26 PM1/13/08
LOL the same time as yads was born, they are the same, that makes sense

But the good news is Jesus was reborn as a Shark

--

"The Real Zarbiface" <zarb...@volcanomail.com> wrote in message

> On 13 Jan, 14:19, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>
> > God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> > Born 29 Jan 1969 Redhill Surrey England
>

> How do you know when the Anti-Christ was born?

Mr.Smartypants

Jan 13, 2008, 7:13:37 PM1/13/08
On Jan 13, 2:24 pm, "TopPoster" <TopPos...@Poster.Com> wrote:
> LOL the same time as yads was born, they are the same, that makes sense
>
> But the good news is Jesus was reborn as a Shark
>
> --

He's come back to deal with Yads.

MetallicaT

Dec 2, 2011, 10:42:59 AM12/2/11
Dunno if this Offer is any Good anymore and don't really care.. This
is all about Karma and what comes around goes around.. They aren't
Juvie anymore and they still want to be famous. They have a screamo
band called "Any Last Regrets" and seeing as they managed to Escape
any form of Real Punishment from the Justice System.. Here they Are.

http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Camrose_Cat_Killers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIoEgfnEVRI
http://www.myspace.com/anylastregrets
https://www.facebook.com/anylastregrets

Seems Mac has an Ad on Kijiji.. Wanna buy a Guitar Amp? lulz
http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-amps-pedals-Peavey-Vypyr-75-Sanpera-II-Peavey-windsor-cab-W0QQAdIdZ327952272

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:17:19 GMT, "sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com>

The Doctor

Dec 2, 2011, 5:26:08 PM12/2/11
In article <0rqhd71v6dfvl9kl2...@4ax.com>,
They still should be committed for life!

I look after my street kitten who is getting house trained.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
God, Queen and country! Never Satan President Republic! Beware AntiChrist rising!