Regarding expansion of tree

subbarao

Jul 22, 2009, 12:18:32 PM7/22/09
to Discuss jquery.dynatree.js
Hello,

I am using this plug in, when I am overwriting the onFocus function
the key board functinality was not working. Can anybody help on this.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
Subba Rao

Martin Wendt

Jul 22, 2009, 2:57:31 PM7/22/09
to Discuss jquery.dynatree.js
Overwriting onFocus is possible without impacting keyboard handling.
Can you post the code?

subbarao

Jul 23, 2009, 3:05:33 AM7/23/09
to Discuss jquery.dynatree.js
Hi,

I am using code as

onFocus: function (dtnode) {
dtnode.toggleExpand();
dtnode.activate();
}

Thaks for the reply..

subbarao

Jul 23, 2009, 3:08:28 AM7/23/09
to Discuss jquery.dynatree.js
And i am doing this just to get root node expanded at the initial
load.

mar10

Jul 24, 2009, 12:41:20 AM7/24/09
to dyna...@googlegroups.com
You won't need event handles to expand nodes on init.
Simply use the node flags ('expanded') or options.minExpandLevel
Have a look at the examnples...

subbarao

Jul 24, 2009, 5:30:04 AM7/24/09
to Discuss jquery.dynatree.js
Hi thanks for the replay,

I am using the data which is coming from the data base as such so i am
building the data in services as such it will suit for support. And so
i wot manuplate data after getting it. If use minExpandLevel the root
node wont get the icon for expand collpase. Am I right on this.

And I want to exapnd as and when tree structure is ready.....

Thanks Once again.
Subba Rao