Fw: Re: suggestion for action to be taken for living legend

Nader Sanati

Dec 15, 2010, 3:03:53 PM12/15/10
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Nader Sanati <nader_...@yahoo.com>
To: Ashraf Mo <moas...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thu, December 16, 2010 12:01:46 AM
Subject: Re: Re: suggestion for action to be taken for living legend

Dear friends:I did spoke to a reputable firm which they are willing to study the case and will put on a seminar for all of us to explain the rights we have based on the contracts and what the developer achieved so far to date, and also tell us what they can do for all of us as far as law goes!!!!They have strong track of action and will be very beneficial if we are all together and we can make an appointment to determine the fees which is going to be very much lower if we are more than 1 case or so!!!lets sign an petition of all of us that at least want to listen to a law firm to see how many people are ready to take action so the law firm also can calculate their gains and fees.There is no obligation what so ever!!!! Lets see what they can do for how much??!!!Lets have a nominated lawyer to follow the action even with the RERA instead of all of us !!!It makes it more effective for us and RERA.  Lets all of us chip in some money to start the action and hire a lawyer to go after the cases.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW
thanks
Nader Sanati

From: Nader Sanati <nader_...@yahoo.com>
To: living-legen...@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2010, 3:24 AM

I will if all of us AGREE to do so.!!!!!IT is a matter of ,
or all of us or lose it!!!!
let me know all of you whats the best to do.
KIND REGARDS
Nader Sanati

Published Monday, November 22, 2010

Error! Filename not specified.

Disclosure statement are prepared properly and accurately, as the developer is deemed to have warranted the information contained in the statements and the developer will be liable to pay the purchaser compensation if the disclosure statement is incomplete or inaccurate in a material way. (Agencies)

Developers will be liable to pay compensation to purchasers if the disclosure statement, which becomes mandatory from January 13, 2011, is incomplete or inaccurate in a material way, according to the Strata regulation.
“It is important that the interim disclosure statement and disclosure statement are prepared properly and accurately, as the developer is deemed to have warranted the information contained in the statements and the developer will be liable to pay the purchaser compensation if the disclosure statement is incomplete or inaccurate in a material way,” Clyde and Co said in its latest real estate update.
“Failure to attach an interim disclosure statement, or from January 13, 2011, failure to attach a full disclosure statement to a contract for sale of a unit will result in issues with enforceability of the contract,” the legal consultancy said.
Article (5) sub-clause 3 of the Direction for General Regulation Concerning Jointly Owned Properties says: “The developer is deemed to have warranted the information in a statement given under sub-clause (1) of article (4) and if within two years of the date on which the unit is transferred from the developer any of that information is found to be inaccurate or incomplete in a material way the developer will be liable to the consumer to whom the unit is transferred for damages, whether the consumer purchased from the developer or another consumer.”
Since the introduction of Strata regulations in Dubai earlier this year, an extensive disclosure is required pursuant to the directions when selling units in Jointly Owned Property (JOP) especially for “off plan“ sales. Interim provisions currently in force provide that an interim disclosure statement must be attached to any contract for the sale of a unit within a JOP where the title to the unit has not been issued by the Land Department of Dubai and the seller is the developer.
The interim disclosure statement must include extensive detail of the project and the unit as prescribed by the directions. The interim disclosure provisions will expire on January 13, 2011, from which date a full disclosure statement must be attached to any contract for sale. The disclosure statement must include a copy of the proposed JOP Declaration for the project as well as extensive detail of the project and the unit as prescribed by the directions.

> From: el...@meinfoway.com
> To: living-legen...@googlegroups.com
> Subject: RE: suggestion for action to be taken for living legend
> Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 16:12:33 +0400
>
> Amitabh,
>
> We have already done that and as I mentioned before we are awaiting for RERA
> to come back to us
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Elyas Suleman
> Services Manager
>

> P.O.Box 87120 , Dubai , U.A.E.
> Tel: + 971 4 2976820
> Fax: + 971 4 2976830
> Mob: + 971 50 8409700
> Web: www.meinfoway.com
> Email: el...@meinfoway.com
>

> The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
> intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
> legally privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
> reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
> communication in error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the
> original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Opinions,
> conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to our
> official business should be understood as neither given nor endorsed by this
> company.

image001.jpg

Nader Sanati

Dec 15, 2010, 3:09:47 PM12/15/10
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
image001.jpg

kenny timmons

Dec 16, 2010, 4:04:08 AM12/16/10
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.

Regards.

<image001.jpg>

kenny timmons

Dec 16, 2010, 4:04:31 AM12/16/10
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com, dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
I am interested.

Regards

Sent from kenny Timmons iPhone

On 15 Dec 2010, at 20:03, Nader Sanati <nader_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<image001.jpg>

Muhammad Shafi

Dec 16, 2010, 7:15:35 AM12/16/10
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com, nader_...@yahoo.com
Dear Friends,
I want to joint you and will contribute.
Muhammad