Boghe Compilation Problem With Release Configurations

Arslan Pervaiz

Mar 29, 2013, 8:54:32 AM3/29/13
to doub...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I get the latest code from SVN repository and I have same hierarchy as mentioned in Wiki.
Its compiling fine with "debug" configuration and everything is perfect. But once I changed the configuration to "Release" these error comes

Regards,
Arslan Pervaiz
Error.PNG

Mamadou

Mar 29, 2013, 3:43:27 PM3/29/13
to doub...@googlegroups.com, Arslan Pervaiz
Thanks for your bug report.
Update Doubango to revision 858 or just set a default value to 'peer' (tsk_null).

Mamadou DIOP - Technology Evangelist
Doubango Telecom - Paris, France
http://www.doubango.org
Click here to call me!

Arslan Pervaiz

Apr 1, 2013, 11:17:49 AM4/1/13
to doub...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mamodou,

Thanks Alot. By getting update it solved my issue. Thanks a lot for your kind prompt response.

Regards,
Arslan Pervaiz