Dop-Mii freezes upon loading

Alireza Esfandiari

Jul 2, 2010, 8:52:29 AM7/2/10
to DOP-Mii
I am using Indiana Pwns to load Dop-Mii (through LoadMii) on 4.3E

As soon as I select the Dop-Mii .dol file the Dop-Mii welcome screen
loads and freezes the wii. This is the screen with the red banner at
the top and contact information. It says press A to continue or Home
to exit but neither of these buttons works.

As I am on 4.3 this is the only way for me to install HC, so please
help!

Lunatik

Jul 2, 2010, 11:30:10 AM7/2/10
to DOP-Mii
Don't surprise me either. Both Arikado and I haven't had a chance to
fully sit down and test everything with the new IOSes. Even if it did
load, it is not going to work until we make code changes as Nintendo
has patched the previous exploits up. I am hoping to be able to work
on it pretty soon but I need to talk to some of the other devs to
figure out all the new exploits and if they been discovered yet.

Alireza Esfandiari

Jul 2, 2010, 11:34:34 AM7/2/10
to DOP-Mii
Its a shame my little brother ugraded the wii :(

Thanks for the reply and I look forward to your future work!

Gukkes

Nov 5, 2013, 5:01:14 PM11/5/13
to dop...@googlegroups.com, alirez...@gmail.com
Hi, I'm also trying to install Dop-Mii on 4.3E for hours and hours now. Any version of Dop-Mii gives the same results as described: pressing the A button doesn't continue the installer, the screen freezes.
Your post is more than 3 years old.  Is it still valid? How can I proceed?
Tx

Kuchen Muffin

Nov 23, 2018, 6:09:48 PM11/23/18
to DOP-Mii
Hello, i have the same problem
is the problem already fixed or is there no chance?

best regards