DOMPDF 0.6.0 Beta 1

Ryan Masten

Mar 11, 2010, 6:48:10 PM3/11/10
to dompdf
The DOMPDF team is happy to announce the availability DOMPDF 0.6.0
beta 1. You can find the download of this pre-release on the code site
at http://code.google.com/p/dompdf/downloads.

Our focus moving forward to the final release of DOMPDF 0.6.0 will be
addressing bugs in the current build. All new features, unless highly
suggested by the community, will wait until the next release.

Please note that since this is a beta release, we can't offer any
assurances that it is stable enough for production environments.
Though informal testing on our own systems shows the code to perform
at least as well as DOMPDF 0.5.1, we highly recommend that you perform
sufficient testing to ensure that the code meets your requirements if
you decide to implement on a public site.

Thank you all for your support and patience as we move forward.

AgBorkowski

Mar 25, 2010, 5:25:23 AM3/25/10
to dompdf
gr8 ! i'm big happy to here this

On Mar 12, 12:48 am, Ryan Masten <ryan.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The DOMPDF team is happy to announce the availability DOMPDF 0.6.0
> beta 1. You can find the download of this pre-release on the code site

> athttp://code.google.com/p/dompdf/downloads.

Jeffrey Pinyan

Apr 26, 2010, 1:35:18 PM4/26/10
to dompdf
On Mar 11, 7:48 pm, Ryan Masten <ryan.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please note that since this is a beta release, we can't offer any
> assurances that it is stable enough for production environments.
> Though informal testing on our own systems shows the code to perform
> at least as well as DOMPDF 0.5.1, we highly recommend that you perform
> sufficient testing to ensure that the code meets your requirements if
> you decide to implement on a public site.

Small fix: include/functions.php, line 340, change $str to $data

(Or else change $data to $str on lines 342 and 344)

Jeffrey Pinyan

Apr 26, 2010, 1:39:15 PM4/26/10
to dompdf
On Mar 11, 7:48 pm, Ryan Masten <ryan.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please note that since this is a beta release, we can't offer any
> assurances that it is stable enough for production environments.
> Though informal testing on our own systems shows the code to perform
> at least as well as DOMPDF 0.5.1, we highly recommend that you perform
> sufficient testing to ensure that the code meets your requirements if
> you decide to implement on a public site.

lib/class.pdf.php line 2938 calls mb_list_encodings() which is not
defined anywhere.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010, 2:03:59 PM4/26/10
to dompdf
On Apr 26, 1:35 pm, Jeffrey Pinyan <japhy....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 7:48 pm, Ryan Masten <ryan.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please note that since this is a beta release, we can't offer any
> > assurances that it is stable enough for production environments.
> > Though informal testing on our own systems shows the code to perform
> > at least as well as DOMPDF 0.5.1, we highly recommend that you perform
> > sufficient testing to ensure that the code meets your requirements if
> > you decide to implement on a public site.
>
> Small fix:  include/functions.php, line 340, change $str to $data
>
> (Or else change $data to $str on lines 342 and 344)

This bug has been addressed in the trunk. But let us know if you find
any others.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010, 2:06:09 PM4/26/10
to dompdf
On Apr 26, 1:39 pm, Jeffrey Pinyan <japhy....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 11, 7:48 pm, Ryan Masten <ryan.mas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Please note that since this is a beta release, we can't offer any
> > assurances that it is stable enough for production environments.
> > Though informal testing on our own systems shows the code to perform
> > at least as well as DOMPDF 0.5.1, we highly recommend that you perform
> > sufficient testing to ensure that the code meets your requirements if
> > you decide to implement on a public site.
>
> lib/class.pdf.php line 2938 calls mb_list_encodings() which is not
> defined anywhere.

Missed that one (we'll have to be sure to test without mbstring
enabled). Thanks for the help!