Any django users in Malaysia/Singapore

ycloh

Jan 28, 2009, 7:58:09 PM1/28/09
to Django users
Hi all, just wondering if there are many django users in this part of
this world and how is django being used.

Bond Lim

Jan 28, 2009, 8:15:29 PM1/28/09
to django...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am from Malaysia and currently using django. Too bad is that in
Malaysia, we do not have any python or django conference,

Graham Dumpleton

Jan 28, 2009, 9:01:31 PM1/28/09
to Django users
I am in Malaysia (KL), but only because I am on my yearly Chinese New
Year holidays. Go back home in a week or so. Didn't get to go to
Singapore this trip except for airport transit. :-(

But then, not sure if I strictly count as a Django user exactly, since
I don't use it myself.

Graham

ycloh

Jan 29, 2009, 12:45:57 AM1/29/09
to Django users
Yeah, would have been nice if there was some sharing, which is why i
wanted to know if there were users in KL or Sin. Would be nice to at
least arrange some sort of get together/ teh tarik session, if there
were enough developers around.

Kelvin Quee

Jan 29, 2009, 1:00:45 AM1/29/09
to django...@googlegroups.com
From Singapore here. We have at least 1 Django expert in our company. :)

Kelvin Quee
k...@kquee.com
+65 9177 3635

http://kquee.com

digicase

Jan 29, 2009, 8:54:36 AM1/29/09
to Django users
Hi, I'm in Singapore.

I'm building a django/satchmo site right now. I have worked on about
ten Django sites in the past, and for a Singapore client in particular
we just completed http://www.asiansecurity.org/

Good to know there are other Django users here!

Cheers,
Arthur

On Jan 29, 2:00 pm, Kelvin Quee <k...@kquee.com> wrote:
> From Singapore here. We have at least 1 Django expert in our company.  :)
>
> Kelvin Quee
> k...@kquee.com
> +65 9177 3635
>
> http://kquee.com

cheeming

Feb 7, 2009, 10:24:12 AM2/7/09
to Django users
I am using Django as well, for my startup.
Would be nice to have some get together or teh tarik sessions.

Azril Nazli

Feb 16, 2009, 12:48:11 PM2/16/09
to Django users
Any RoR die hard fan here :)