Query: Articles on ELT for Arab YLs

1 view

Heather Baba

May 23, 2008, 3:56:06 PM5/23/08
to distancelea...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Does anyone know of any articles or webpages or references of any kind
which might help with this query?

I am a student specializing in teaching English to Arabic speaking
children. I want to write a paper about this subject but I don't have
enough material at my University library. If you could please send me
any useful websites I could access to find relevant materials. Thank
you for any help you can give me.

Please post to list so that we can all get the references!

Heather

rag poo

May 23, 2008, 4:12:34 PM5/23/08
to distancelea...@googlegroups.com

Hello there ,

I have attached 2 articles , I hope you like them

Raghdah al-Madany

Asian EFL Journal English Language Teaching and Research Articles.htm
PSYCHOLINGUISTIC THEORIES OF.doc