Kathina at Aranya Bodhi — Saturday November 3rd

Aranya Bodhi Hermitage

Oct 6, 2012, 11:57:43 PM10/6/12
to dhamma...@googlegroups.com

 Kathina at Aranya Bodhi — Saturday November 3rd

Please mark your calendar and come for Kathina observance, at our hermitage on the Sonoma Coast.
Saturday, November 3rd at Aranya Bodhi:  Awakening Forest Hermitage
R.S.V.P. and obtain driving directions at
awakeni...@gmail.com

For those who would like to arrive on Friday or stay over until Sunday morning,
there will be space for visitors to camp out or to sleep in our Dhamma Sala (yurt)

For a list of requisites useful to our Hermitage, please visit:
https://sites.google.com/site/aranyabodhi/dana/wish-list

Volunteers are needed to help with parking and logistics, R.S.V.P. awakeni...@gmail.com

More Kathina Details here

--

"Beautiful in the beginning, beautiful in the middle, beautiful in the end"