Re: Accidenty installed XP on both hard drives

Zachariah

Apr 20, 2006, 5:50:42 PM4/20/06
slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

>i tried the msconfig thing but it said all my boot thingys are fine...
>so do i take it that it wont work?
>Also when I went ot format the D drive it said I couldn't basicly
>because windows is already on there. Also looked at partition magic but
>i have to pay for it?!! Any suggestions?

Yes, get a job dumbass.

Zachariah

Apr 20, 2006, 5:53:05 PM4/20/06
slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

>I downloaded sfdisk but am so not having a good time with it as i dont
>know how to use it to format. would be grateful for some info if
>poss... sorry to be such a pain in the arse!:O)

Just noticed you're brit. That would explain your stupidity.

PPYOS

Hot Pants McCracker

Apr 20, 2006, 6:04:53 PM4/20/06

"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in message

For those new to usenet, Zach is the sock used by George Bush.

I'm sorry, you knew that.

honestjohn

Apr 20, 2006, 6:05:20 PM4/20/06

"Hot Pants McCracker" <som...@microsoft.com> wrote in message
Sr. or Jr.?

Zachariah

Apr 20, 2006, 6:11:10 PM4/20/06
honestjohn kissed my ass and whined:

Here's a hint...

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph

;)

Hot Pants McCracker

Apr 20, 2006, 6:14:52 PM4/20/06
"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in mess

>>> For those new to usenet, Zach is the sock used by George Bush.
>>>
>>> I'm sorry, you knew that.
>>>
>>Sr. or Jr.?
>>
> Here's a hint...
>
> raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph

Zach, it stands for Senior/Junior

not Sore Rectum/Jelly Rectum.

Try and forget the look on Daddy's face.

Zachariah

Apr 20, 2006, 6:20:00 PM4/20/06
Hot Pants McCracker kissed my ass and whined:

>"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in mess

>>>Sr. or Jr.?
>>>
>> Here's a hint...
>>
>> raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalph
>

>Zach, it stands for Senior/Junior
>
>not Sore Rectum/Jelly Rectum.

Speaking of TB.... ;)

>Try and forget the look on Daddy's face.

Daddy laughs when I butt fuck TB good and hard ;)

Hot Pants McCracker

Apr 20, 2006, 6:27:29 PM4/20/06
"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in mess

> Daddy laughs when I butt fuck TB good and hard ;)

'Daddy' laughs when one of your teeth fall out. Big deal.

Fuck me, you fucked with the ng line fuck me woddoooidooooo?

Hot Pants McCracker

Apr 20, 2006, 6:32:17 PM4/20/06
Zach

We all know that you are a sad fucking cunt who has been abused by his
parents, siblings and children.

Some of us feel sorry for you ok i cannot lie we all think you are a sad
cunt but pretend.

slsbrooks

Apr 20, 2006, 6:58:47 PM4/20/06
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me and say that I have now
sorted everything out.

Oh.... and Zach... Go fuck urself u sad lonely little prick! When that
pubic hair... (Oh sorry is that ur dick?) grows big enough for you to
become man enough to get a life then maybe that life will lead you away
from having a sad and pathetic Xsistance abusing people on threads. You
sad fucking tosser!!

Thanx again to all that helped! :O)

Hot Pants McCracker

Apr 20, 2006, 7:04:32 PM4/20/06
And the Lord said

> Oh.... and Zach... Go fuck urself u sad lonely little prick

And lo, did Zach go and fuck hisself. And it was good. And Zach looked unto
hisself and said yea I am a prick.

And I am sad and I am lonely.

And Zach was forgiven and God fucked him real good.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ah

Apr 21, 2006, 6:35:35 AM4/21/06

You'll not be warned again. Do not underestimate our willingness to take
this further..
--
ah

Art Deco

Apr 21, 2006, 6:50:43 AM4/21/06

Well said, a(ss)h(ole)!

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 12:51:44 PM4/21/06
Hot Pants McCracker kissed my ass and whined:

>"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in mess

>> Daddy laughs when I butt fuck TB good and hard ;)
>
>'Daddy' laughs when one of your teeth fall out. Big deal.

How's that fine britShit dental plan toofie?
bwaha

>Fuck me, you fucked with the ng line fuck me woddoooidooooo?

Sorry I'm hetero and only date within my species.

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 12:51:50 PM4/21/06
Hot Pants McCracker kissed my ass and whined:

A snipping britShit. A true sign of loozing.
PPYOS and give us all a chuckle, Chuckles ;)

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 12:51:55 PM4/21/06
slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

>Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me and say that I have now
>sorted everything out.

Great! So you'll be jumping off a cliff then?

>Oh.... and Zach... Go fuck urself u sad lonely little prick! When that
>pubic hair... (Oh sorry is that ur dick?) grows big enough for you to
>become man enough to get a life then maybe that life will lead you away
>from having a sad and pathetic Xsistance abusing people on threads. You
>sad fucking tosser!!

My you britShits are so sensative. Doesn't the queen ever let you
laugh?
bwaha

>Thanx again to all that helped! :O)

HAND
FOAD
PPYOS

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 12:52:00 PM4/21/06
Hot Pants McCracker kissed my ass and whined:

Ewwww! You're a catlick pedo priest then! Fucking pervert!

Message has been deleted

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 4:55:53 PM4/21/06
ah kissed my ass and whined:

fuhk off gnat

Zachariah

Apr 21, 2006, 4:57:31 PM4/21/06
Art Deco kissed my ass and whined:

>On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:35:35 -0400, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Zachariah wrote:
>>> slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

>>> Yes, get a job dumbass.
>>
>>You'll not be warned again. Do not underestimate our willingness to take
>>this further..
>
>Well said, a(ss)h(ole)!

K Pussy's calling you. She needs her breast pump back.

ah

Apr 21, 2006, 9:42:18 PM4/21/06
Art Deco wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:35:35 -0400, ah <splif...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Zachariah wrote:
>>> slsbrooks kissed my ass and whined:

>>> Yes, get a job dumbass.
>>
>>You'll not be warned again. Do not underestimate our willingness to take
>>this further..
>
> Well said, a(ss)h(ole)!

Piss-off, American scum.
--
ah

Zachariah

Apr 22, 2006, 9:20:08 AM4/22/06
ah kissed my ass and whined:

Bad rim job. You left crumbs French whore.

Good Fetch Fifi!!!
One peanut!
oo

ah

Apr 23, 2006, 9:31:29 PM4/23/06

Pourquoi vous n'allez pas la brosse qui dent.
--
ah

ah

Apr 23, 2006, 9:32:31 PM4/23/06

Go eat some contaminated pork.
--
ah

honestjohn

Apr 23, 2006, 9:41:19 PM4/23/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Bacon, yum...

Zachariah

Apr 24, 2006, 4:24:48 PM4/24/06

I will not perform oral sex on your old lady.

ewwww.....fucking french sicko

ah

Apr 24, 2006, 9:05:50 PM4/24/06

Pisse au loin.
--
ah

honestjohn

Apr 24, 2006, 10:11:02 PM4/24/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

with fries on the side.

Art Deco

Apr 25, 2006, 12:51:18 AM4/25/06

Freedom fries?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

Co-Winner, alt.(f)lame Worst Flame War, December 2005

"Forgers are cowards." -- me

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Apr 25, 2006, 3:43:28 AM4/25/06

Curly Fries? What about Larry and Shem?

Art Deco

Apr 25, 2006, 8:29:10 AM4/25/06
On 25 Apr 2006 00:43:28 -0700, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
<mb...@mighty.co.za> wrote:

I'm anti-Shemitic.

honestjohn

Apr 25, 2006, 11:11:01 AM4/25/06

"Art Deco" <forgersa...@127.O.0.1> wrote in message
I don't eat fries because of the amount of trans fats.

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 11:33:36 AM4/25/06
honestjohn kissed my ass and whined:

There's male brit fat in fries? Well I'll be danged!
No big surprise though as most brits have french blood.

Aratzio

Apr 25, 2006, 11:34:43 AM4/25/06
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:11:01 -0500, "honestjohn"
<hones...@centurytel.net> transparently proposed:

But you will eat and mount fat trannies.

--

AHM Wanker Stomping Award - 2005

Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - May, 2005
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker - Jan, 2006

Hammer of Thor - July, 2005

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) on 10-22-2005

"But it is not isolated AUK has a massive impact the rest of usenet."

Please ask your admin to be adding alt.aratzio to your news server
alt.aratzio Usenet asshole Aratzio

viking of soc.men in a killer demonstration of irony:
"We all know you are fucking stuipd, though."

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 12:33:37 PM4/25/06
Aratzio kissed my ass and whined:

Obviously you are subliminally fantasizing about Elton John, wanker.

Aratzio

Apr 25, 2006, 1:31:47 PM4/25/06
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:33:37 -0700, Zachariah <---@---.--->
transparently proposed:

Who?
Even more importantly, (impertinently), where?

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 1:52:53 PM4/25/06

You fetch predictively and right on que. Normally this is where I'd
say I own you. I'd suggest you'd be better off teaming up with
K-Pussy. Better yet, get yourself a dbasesix acct. You'll fit right
in.

--

Please promote these fine new froups.

alt.pmd.spank.my.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.arse.please
alt.pmd.spank.my.big.red.arse.please
alt.pmd.biggest.spanked.looser.on.usenet

Super Tampon PMD seems confused.
<1097969886.V4JjQY/smgYoAXNIJfWSLA@teranews>
"Watch what?"
<1097969992.D4lAIIGSLP3Kj5qX5xOmVg@teranews>
"A flat what, chest?"

Super Tampon PMD does her hillbilly impersonation.
<1097894344.QuYwdt7ih4q8QhtsM1X72w@teranews>
"Tiddle-ting-ting-tong-plink-plonk-tong-ting... Hehehe...."

Super Tampon PMD...the ironic side.
<1097885566.qF/ECtZdEvt5FZwmaIT/5A@teranews>
"Kearn to spell buffoon dickmunch, only Hucker spells it like that...
?? "

Super Tampon PMD admits having sex with the dead.
<1097883226.fBWHbLTmEPuiPSp5xbqxng@teranews>
"No I shagged your mum"

Super Tampon PMD provides an excellent self-description.
<1098057364.0a29KdzQhLUslm2AVpQ8Vg@teranews>
"usenet stupid."

Super Tampon PMD admits to having man breasts.
<eGPgd.2664$up1...@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>
"At least I have some."

******

I love the smell of armpits in the morning, its like victory.

I can still rock like a son of a bitch.

Ozzy

You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to.
So that when they turn their backs on you
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

PF - Dogs

Z-OFM#20

Aratzio

Apr 25, 2006, 2:16:38 PM4/25/06
On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:52:53 -0700, Zachariah <---@---.--->
transparently proposed:

Can you explain the concepts involved here?

Message has been deleted

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 3:39:06 PM4/25/06
Jim Dandy kissed my ass and whined:

>On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:16:38 GMT, Aratzio <a6ah...@sneakemail.com>
>wrote:

>Golly, I hate it when I see two people I happen to like have a go at
>each other. Oh well, best stay out of it.

I agree. If he's got a bug up his ass regarding me I wish he's just
spit it out instead of playing these fucking playground games.

WhatFuckingEver

ah

Apr 25, 2006, 8:08:39 PM4/25/06

ROLF!
--
ah

ah

Apr 25, 2006, 8:09:28 PM4/25/06

Quiet, ko0k.
--
ah

ah

Apr 25, 2006, 8:10:38 PM4/25/06

honestjohn

Apr 25, 2006, 8:49:26 PM4/25/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Quiet, ko0k.

honestjohn

Apr 25, 2006, 8:50:17 PM4/25/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My wife made me quit that shit.

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 9:28:19 PM4/25/06

Replying for others SFB? Apparently you're addicted to peanuts ;)

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 9:29:44 PM4/25/06

Who's hand is up your ass making your lips move? ;)

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 9:30:48 PM4/25/06
honestjohn kissed my ass and whined:

Please watch the language. There are French women present ;)

Zachariah

Apr 25, 2006, 10:24:04 PM4/25/06
Zachariah <---@---.---> wrote in message
<t5jt42dgq2k9l6n6fml6fp29fphl5raco7@ByteMe>...

> Gender disphoric Butt Dart with humiliating man cannon and horrid
> blowhole needs dishonourable weapon of ass destruction for enduring
> face fucking. Mail me at <---@---.--->

Zachariah

Apr 26, 2006, 9:42:53 AM4/26/06
K-Pussy wrote:

Hi K-Pussy ;)

/waves ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

honestjohn

Apr 26, 2006, 11:35:22 AM4/26/06

"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in message
Are you talking to K-Y Man?

Zach

Apr 26, 2006, 11:40:50 AM4/26/06
honestjohn wrote:

>"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in message
>> K-Pussy wrote:
>>
>> >Zachariah <---@---.---> wrote in message
>> ><t5jt42dgq2k9l6n6fml6fp29fphl5raco7@ByteMe>...

>> Hi K-Pussy ;)
>>
>Are you talking to K-Y Man?

She's my favorite stalker. She reminds me of King Kong trying to hide
behind a toothpick :)

honestjohn

Apr 26, 2006, 12:07:44 PM4/26/06

"Zach" <---@---.---> wrote in message

> honestjohn wrote:
>

> >"Zachariah" <---@---.---> wrote in message

> >> Hi K-Pussy ;)
> >>
> >Are you talking to K-Y Man?
> >
> She's my favorite stalker. She reminds me of King Kong trying to hide
> behind a toothpick :)

They do favor, in the face.

ah

Apr 26, 2006, 7:25:03 PM4/26/06

ah

Apr 26, 2006, 7:25:54 PM4/26/06

Quiet, k0ok.
--
ah

honestjohn

Apr 26, 2006, 7:45:15 PM4/26/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I've heard that they eat goobers.

honestjohn

Apr 26, 2006, 7:45:55 PM4/26/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Quiet, k0ok.

Zach

Apr 26, 2006, 7:56:32 PM4/26/06
ah wrote:

I don't click links Princess.

Now FOAD please ;)

ah

Apr 27, 2006, 12:07:56 AM4/27/06

ah

Apr 27, 2006, 12:08:28 AM4/27/06

Quiet, ko0k
--
ah

honestjohn

Apr 27, 2006, 12:45:30 AM4/27/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why does this guy think that you are a "princess"?

honestjohn

Apr 27, 2006, 12:46:00 AM4/27/06

"ah" <splif...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Quiet, ko0k