Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?

1 view

Frog

May 20, 2002, 7:59:24 AM5/20/02
http://www.wrns.org/sparse.php?idd=4967

"Institute Condemns Presentation of Human Rights Award to Alain Vivien"
("ReligionToday.com," May 13, 2002)

According to a press release from the Institute on Religion and Public
Policy, the group considers the awarding of the
Leipzig Human Rights Award by the Bavarian government to Alain Vivien a
"joke." Vivien is president of the French
Inter-ministerial Commission to Battle Sects and Cults in France (MILS).

Institute President Joseph K. Grieboski remarked, "The idea that Alain
Vivien be given a human rights award is
absolutely outrageous and ridiculous. While they are at it, I would
encourage the Bavarian government to present such
'honors' to similar great leaders of religious tolerance and human
rights: Ahmed Al-Bashir, President of Sudan; Mullah
Mohammad Omar, Taliban Head of State; and posthumously to Josef Stalin."

The Institute claims Vivien has used his position as President of MILS -
a ministerial position reporting directly to the
Prime Minister of France - to export religious intolerance throughout
Europe and the rest of the world. Vivien has
traveled to Beijing to meet with Chinese leaders on ways to deal with
"dangerous cults," including mainstream
Protestant, Catholic and Jewish groups, providing Hong Kong a copy of
the About/Picard Law to use as a model.

Tilman Hausherr

May 20, 2002, 8:58:46 AM5/20/02
On Mon, 20 May 2002 13:59:24 +0200, Frog <fr...@irishnation.com> wrote in
<3CE8E518...@irishnation.com>:

>Vivien has
>traveled to Beijing to meet with Chinese leaders on ways to deal with
>"dangerous cults," including mainstream
>Protestant, Catholic and Jewish groups, providing Hong Kong a copy of
>the About/Picard Law to use as a model.

Wow, so a representant of a democratic state told an undemocratic state
to use a democratic law.

I looked old articles. Joseph K. Grieboski has criticized the french
law. Obviously, he thinks that the french parliament would care about
the opinion of an obscure US lobby group.

--
Tilman Hausherr [SP5.55] Entheta * Enturbulation * Entertainment
til...@berlin.snafu.de http://home.snafu.de/tilman/scientology_ger.html

Fotos aus Clearwater: http://home.snafu.de/tilman/clearwater2000

Helmut Hullen

May 20, 2002, 9:07:00 AM5/20/02
Hallo, Frog,

Du (frog) meintest am 20.05.02:

> http://www.wrns.org/sparse.php?idd=4967

Wer ist "wrns.org"?
Wer ist
Lonnie Davis
wrn...@aol.com
Gaithersburg, MD

Die Auswahl der Berichte über den (von Scientology verlorenen) Prozeß in
Frankreich ist recht einseitig.

> "Institute Condemns Presentation of Human Rights Award to Alain
> Vivien" ("ReligionToday.com," May 13, 2002)

> According to a press release from the Institute on Religion and
> Public Policy,

Wer ist dieses "Institut"?
Welcher Pressebericht ist gemeint? Die Berichte aus dem Jahr 2002 lassen
nichts über die Preisverleihung in Leipzig erahnen.

> the group considers the awarding of the
> Leipzig Human Rights Award by the Bavarian government to Alain
> Vivien a "joke."

Weit daneben ist auch vorbei.
Nicht "die bayrische Regierung" hat der Preis verliehen.

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut

"Hehe, Beschimpfungen sind kein Ersatz für fehlende Argumente." (Gerhard Waterkamp 17.12.2001)

ptsc

May 20, 2002, 10:07:37 AM5/20/02
On Mon, 20 May 2002 13:59:24 +0200, Frog <fr...@irishnation.com> wrote:

>http://www.wrns.org/sparse.php?idd=4967

>Institute President Joseph K. Grieboski remarked, "The idea that Alain
>Vivien be given a human rights award is
>absolutely outrageous and ridiculous.

This guy is a crime cult whore, or else an actual crime cultist.
He showed up at a previous crime cult OSA whore session
in DC.

(from a memo)

July 10, 2001

TO: MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

You are respectfully requested to attend the following OPEN HEARING of the
Subcommittee on International Operations and Human Rights to be held in
Room 2154 Rayburn House Office Building.

DATE: Wednesday, July 11, 2001

TIME: 1:00 p.m.

SUBJECT: Religious Discrimination in Western Europe

WITNESSES:

PANEL I

The Honorable Lorne W. Craner
Assistant Secretary
Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor
U.S. Department of State

PANEL II

Mr. Joseph K. Grieboski
President

Institute on Religion and Public Policy

Ms. Sameera Fazili
Executive Director
Muslim Women Lawyers
Association for Human Rights

Mr. Isaac Hayes
Actor / Musician

Mr. Patrick Hinojosa
President
Panda Software

Ms. Catherine Bell
Actor

ptsc

Sharky

May 20, 2002, 10:18:48 PM5/20/02
Tilman Hausherr <til...@berlin.snafu.de> wrote in message news:<cjsheukvquphg335n...@4ax.com>...

> On Mon, 20 May 2002 13:59:24 +0200, Frog <fr...@irishnation.com> wrote in
> <3CE8E518...@irishnation.com>:
>
> >Vivien has
> >traveled to Beijing to meet with Chinese leaders on ways to deal with
> >"dangerous cults," including mainstream
> >Protestant, Catholic and Jewish groups, providing Hong Kong a copy of
> >the About/Picard Law to use as a model.
>
> Wow, so a representant of a democratic state told an undemocratic state
> to use a democratic law.
>
> I looked old articles. Joseph K. Grieboski has criticized the french
> law. Obviously, he thinks that the french parliament would care about
> the opinion of an obscure US lobby group.

Wie war das noch mit Deutsch in DSWS???

Das gilt nur, wenn Du damit stänkern kannst. Stimmts?

sharky

May 21, 2002, 1:46:38 AM5/21/02

"ptsc" <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 20 May 2002 13:59:24 +0200, Frog <fr...@irishnation.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.wrns.org/sparse.php?idd=4967
>
> >Institute President Joseph K. Grieboski remarked, "The idea that Alain
> >Vivien be given a human rights award is
> >absolutely outrageous and ridiculous.
>
> This guy is a crime cult whore, or else an actual crime cultist.
> He showed up at a previous crime cult OSA whore session
> in DC.

As an admirer of foul language, I really enjoy your posts, as you might
understand.

This makes me really look forward to your remarks on Mintons showing in
Berlin with Gandow, Tilman and others.

I am all ear. :-))

Eprez Enra Nets

May 21, 2002, 3:02:19 AM5/21/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002 05:46:38 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <2blG8.181820$QB1.55...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>
And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

No, you're all criminal cultist Gerd!

sharky

May 21, 2002, 11:32:53 AM5/21/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

Leave insults to ptsc he is much better at that. His language has color and
almost smell, all the elements of a real nutcase.

Compared to him you sound desperately lame.

But back to something interesting. Do you know, what Deal Caberta is working
with the DA in Hamburg?

All this talk and nobobody keeps the public informed.

Tilman Hausherr

May 21, 2002, 1:59:46 PM5/21/02
On 20 May 2002 19:18:48 -0700, shar...@yahoo.com (Sharky) wrote in
<8e85ef7e.0205...@posting.google.com>:

>Wie war das noch mit Deutsch in DSWS???
>
>Das gilt nur, wenn Du damit stänkern kannst. Stimmts?

Mea Culpa.

Es war ein crosspost, ich hätte ein Follow-Up schicken sollen.

Tilman

Eprez Enra Nets

May 21, 2002, 2:30:18 PM5/21/02
On Tue, 21 May 2002 15:32:53 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <FMtG8.181850$QB1.56...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

Yes, I wouldn't be a Marcabian if I didn't :-)

>All this talk and nobobody keeps the public informed.

I'm sure you're prepared to fire off more OSA lies Gerd!

If I were you, I would mend the relationship wth your family instead.
Get off the mafia cult, before you are taken into jail, you insane
fucking mafia asshole!

Helmut Hullen

May 21, 2002, 3:23:00 PM5/21/02
Hallo, Gerhard,

Du (sharky818) meintest am 21.05.02:

> But back to something interesting. Do you know, what Deal Caberta
> is working with the DA in Hamburg?

> All this talk and nobobody keeps the public informed.

Wo kein Deal gemacht wird, da gibt es auch nichts zu berichten.
Scientologys Versuch, Caberta anzuschwärzen, ist wohl in die Binsen
gegangen. Ein weiterer Mißerfolg. Kein gutes Jahr für Scientology.

sharky

May 21, 2002, 11:23:20 PM5/21/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

That is good, no surprises then.

> >All this talk and nobobody keeps the public informed.
> >

> I'm sure you're prepared to fire off more OSA lies ----!

Nope, neither OSA nor lies. But you will find out soon enough.

> If I were you, I would mend the relationship wth your family instead.

You are malinformed.

> Get off the mafia cult, before you are taken into jail, you insane
> fucking mafia asshole!

That is lame jail language. They must allow internet access nowerdays.

In your situation I recommend to watch yours. :-)

Eprez Enra Nets

May 22, 2002, 11:44:17 AM5/22/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 03:23:20 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <IaEG8.182384$QB1.56...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

Good, watch the Arcurians though...

>> >All this talk and nobobody keeps the public informed.
>> >

>> I'm sure you're prepared to fire off more OSA lies ----!
>
>Nope, neither OSA nor lies. But you will find out soon enough.

Well, I hope you keep your promises better than all other OSA idiot's
who promised things for years, and then just went Kapoof :-)

>> If I were you, I would mend the relationship wth your family instead.
>
>You are malinformed.

Well, better that than malformed like you!

>> Get off the mafia cult, before you are taken into jail, you insane
>> fucking mafia asshole!
>>

>That is lame jail language. They must allow internet access nowerdays.

Que? You speaka Inglese?

>In your situation I recommend to watch yours. :-)

Complain asshole if you want. I eat OSA shitheads like you for
breakfast, ans shit them out for lunch. Go ahead mafia criminal, be my
guest!

Muahahaha, Get out NOW Gerd!

sharky

May 22, 2002, 5:57:15 PM5/22/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

I am happy, if you get not caught by surprise again.

> >> I'm sure you're prepared to fire off more OSA lies ----!
> >
> >Nope, neither OSA nor lies. But you will find out soon enough.
>
> Well, I hope you keep your promises better than all other OSA idiot's
> who promised things for years, and then just went Kapoof :-)

This must be an error on your end. First I am not OSA, second there are no
Idiots in OSA, they were all donated to the "critcs".

> >> If I were you, I would mend the relationship wth your family instead.
> >
> >You are malinformed.
>
> Well, better that than malformed like you!

Lame, super lame.

> >> Get off the mafia cult, before you are taken into jail, you insane
> >> fucking mafia asshole!
> >>

> >That is lame jail language. They must allow internet access nowerdays.
>
> Que? You speaka Inglese?
>

> >In your situation I recommend to watch yours. :-)
> >

> Complain asshole if you want.

I told you to watch yours at the place you seem to be, no complaint on my
end.

> I eat OSA shitheads like you for
> breakfast, ans shit them out for lunch. Go ahead mafia criminal, be my
> guest!

I see the lessons from ptsc still do not pay off. You miss the fire and
creativity of a real cursing professional.

I suggest you read the Minton and Brooks affidavits a few more times, may be
this will but some life into your cursing.

> Muahahaha, Get out NOW -----!

Go see a dentist.

Eprez Enra Nets

May 22, 2002, 6:17:51 PM5/22/02
On Wed, 22 May 2002 21:57:15 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <%uUG8.183162$QB1.56...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

I'm not a Scientologist, so I don't have rotten teeth :-)

End of DEV-T, with Gerd the mafia moron. You're a waste of time, and a
waste of life too....

Eat shit, and die soon.

sharky

May 22, 2002, 8:08:16 PM5/22/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

Judging by your language, I do not even dare to think of the things that are
really rotten on you.

> End of DEV-T, with ---- the mafia moron. You're a waste of time, and a

> waste of life too....
>
> Eat shit, and die soon.

Lame again and very disappointing.

It is the clear the dark side of the force is strong with you, my little
fellow, but you lack any refinement, education or even intellect.

Go find yourself a mentor, - if they let you get out of the shower at your
place that is.

Live a happy life now.

Eprez Enra Nets

May 23, 2002, 6:46:03 AM5/23/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 00:08:16 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <QpWG8.183184$QB1.56...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

[Snipped old stuff, to make good room for the new stuff, informing
thorougly about the criminal mafia syndicate Gerd belongs to.]

>> Eat shit, and die soon.
>>

>Lame again and very disappointing.

I'm sure we can mend that further down, since you asked for it :-)

>It is the clear the dark side of the force is strong with you, my little
>fellow, but you lack any refinement, education or even intellect.

Que? You spacy?

>Go find yourself a mentor, - if they let you get out of the shower at your
>place that is.
>
>Live a happy life now.

I always live a happy life, I'm well paid :-)

Ok sharky. You asked for it. A Shark btw, is a predatory animal, and the
name fits you well, since you're part of a predatory cult.

You couldn't just walk away of course, but as a stalking predator you
had to continue. I tried at least to give you a fair chance to save
yourself, but of course in good old Hubbardian "attack, attack, never
defend" style, you were incapable of taking that chance.

If that's how you like it OSA moron, that's how it will be. Let's start
with some URL's shall, we? And then why not the test of the Xemu
leaflet, which shows the core beliefs of your cult, and just for
starters since I'm sure you can't hold back from continuing, we'll have
some interesting quotes from your insane cult leader, L Ron Hubbard.

Of course I will follow this up with more of the same, as long as you
don't learn to back off, in the presence of more powerful forces than
your cult of crimes. I have tons and tons of good quotes from the
founder of your mafia cult. They will last a very long time I'd say,
without me having to repeat myself. Your cult leader had a very
fascistic world view Gerd, and I sure doesn't lack quotes from him, in
my archives, to show the world what man the criminal L Ron Hubbard,
really was. Prepare yourself, your fellow cultists, your leaders in OSA,
and the NG's for what you yourself with your insane stupidity just
pulled in.

I'm sure your OSA leaders will be happy that you help spread the truth
about your mafia cult, now in two newsgroups at the same time.

BTW. To write and talk in English, does not mean that you translate from
your own language word by word. I guess you've learned English from
Hubbard's text, haven't you? I must say it's not easy to understand what
the fuck you're ranting about.

Now then, let's give out some URL's shall we, and then as I said the
Xemu leaflet, and to top it off, some insane Hubbardian quotes.

Why not begin with my multimedia site, with tons of video and audio
files about the Scientology mafia scam:
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed

And why not some videos showing what OSA is really up to, the
confessions of Mike McClaughry:
http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/mcclaughry

We mustn't forget Operation Clambake of course: http://www.xenu.net

And now, the text of the Xemu leaflet:

http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/xemuleaf.htm

or in Swedish at
http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/xemusw.htm

Who is Xemu?

I'm going to tell you a story. Are you sitting comfortably? Right, then
I'll begin.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an
alien galactic ruler named Xemu. Xemu was in charge of all the planets
in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in
those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xemu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were
over-populated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted
to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xemu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the
good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists
he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they
were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse
them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s
(except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed
people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of
billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were
lowered into the volcanoes. Xemu then detonated all the H-bombs at the
same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a
"thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming
back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown
around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught
all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like
fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and
taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days
watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be
like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false
pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this
process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started
to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they
thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few
thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they
stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xemu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked
him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a
force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xemu is still alive today.

That is the end of the story. And so today everyone is full of these
clusters of souls called "body thetans". And if we are to be a free soul
then we have to remove all these "body thetans" and pay lots of money to
do so. And the only reason people believe in God and Christ was because
it was in the film their body thetans saw 75 million years ago.

Well what did you think of that story?

What? You thought it was a stupid story?

Well so do we. Unfortunately this stupid story is the core belief in the
religion known as Scientology.* If people knew about this story then
most people would never get involved in it. This story is told to you
when you reach one of their secret levels called OT III. After that you
are supposed to telepathically communicate with these body thetans to
make them go away. You have to pay a lot of money to get to this level
and do this (or you have to work very hard for the organization on
extremely low pay for many years).

We are telling you this story as a warning. If you become involved with
Scientology then we would like you to do so with your eyes open and
fully aware of the sort of material it contains.

Most of the Scientologists that work in their Dianetics* centers and so
called "Churches" of Scientology do not know this story since they are
not allowed to hear it until they reach the secret "upper" levels of
Scientology. It may take them many years before they reach this level if
they ever do. The ones who do know it are forced to keep it a secret and
not tell it to those people who are joining Scientology.

Now you have read this you know their big secret. Don't let us put you
off joining though.

* Dianetics and Scientology are trademarks of the Religious Technology
Center. This document is not connected with that organization in any
way.
So there, now let's inform the world a bit more about L Ron HUbbard, and
his ideas. We will of course use his very own words...

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any
organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to
cause them to sue for peace."
- L. Ron Hubbard,
1959

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"Having viewed slum clearance projects in most major cities of the world
may I state that you have conceived and created in the Johannesburg
townships what is probably the most impressive and adequate resettlement
activity in existence."
- L. Ron Hubbard, Letter to South African Apartheid Government,
1960

"We start to hang people and keep right on tying the noose in a
workmanlike fashion right up to the instant we can get tech in...
But if tech never does go in then we complete the hanging."
-- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 16 May 1965, "Indicators of Orgs"

Many of the theories and teachings of scientology are so fanciful that
the reaction of the normal individual on hearing them is generally one
of amusement and incredulity ... the impression may exist ... that
scientology is just harmless nonsense and its followers merely queer
people, that its theories are foolish but funny and that not much harm
is being done by allowing silly people to have their silly beliefs and
carry on their silly practices. Such an attitude is welcomed by the
scientologists, for it serves to obscure the real nature of scientology.

-- Report of the Board of Inquiry into Scientology
Australia, 1965

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

Incredulity of our data and validity. This is our finest asset and
gives us more protection than any other single asset. If certain
parties thought we were real we would have infinitely more trouble ...
without a public incredulity we never would have gotten as far as we
have. And now it's too late to be stopped. The protection was
accidental but it serves us very well indeed. Remember that next time
the ignorant scoff.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
HCO[B|PL] (May 15, 1963; perhaps May 11)

===

Hubbard, on "upstat" staff members:

"That's what producing, high statistic staff members are - Kha-Khans.
They can get away with murder without a blink from ethics." (HCO PL
1 September 1965 Issue VII "Ethics Protection")

Scientology's "ethics" officers will probably keep their "TRs in"
and not even blink - much less shed a tear over Lisa's death.
===

So there Gerd, that was just a taste of what I have prepared for you, in
the information department, so to speak. I really hope that you are
stupid enough to continue in your predatory (sharky) ways, so I can
continue to post more true data about your mafia cult.

Sincerely, or perhaps not so fucking sincerely at all:

The Marcabian Pay Master.

sharky

May 23, 2002, 11:15:46 AM5/23/02

> On Thu, 23 May 2002 00:08:16 GMT.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <QpWG8.183184$QB1.56...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>
> And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
> The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>

> [Snipped old stuff, to make good room for the new stuff, informing
> thorougly about the criminal mafia syndicate ---- belongs to.]

> >> Eat shit, and die soon.
> >>

> >Lame again and very disappointing.
>
> I'm sure we can mend that further down, since you asked for it :-)

That might take some time. You cursing skills are definetely in an infant
stage.

> >It is the clear the dark side of the force is strong with you, my little
> >fellow, but you lack any refinement, education or even intellect.
>
> Que? You spacy?
>

> >Go find yourself a mentor, - if they let you get out of the shower at
your
> >place that is.
> >
> >Live a happy life now.
>
> I always live a happy life, I'm well paid :-)

You enjoy it and they pay you in the shower? That is worse than I thought.

> Ok sharky. You asked for it. A Shark btw, is a predatory animal, and the
> name fits you well, since you're part of a predatory cult.
>
> You couldn't just walk away of course, but as a stalking predator you
> had to continue. I tried at least to give you a fair chance to save
> yourself, but of course in good old Hubbardian "attack, attack, never
> defend" style, you were incapable of taking that chance.

I sense anger and hatred in your words even the wish to threaten and
destroy.

Why don't you post your real name and the institution you are in?

I can visit you and we can discuss your problems over a coffee or what ever
you like.

Eprez Enra Nets

May 23, 2002, 3:37:47 PM5/23/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:15:46 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <CI7H8.183677$QB1.57...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

You sense nothing Gerd, admit it. Brainwashed people like you, have lost
most of that ability.

Btw Gerd, threaten is something I leave to you scientology scum bags,
you're good at it. However, the net result with your threats, isn't
exactly to stifle criticism, I'd say. On the contrary, for every threat
you utter, you pull in 2 more critics. That's a good enough reason for
me, to not wanting you to stop the harassment perhaps.

>Why don't you post your real name and the institution you are in?

That, which you see, is my real name Gerd! Can't you understand what I
have done with it? I thought scientology was supposed to make for good
chess players:-)

You disappoint me again Gerd. It seems as if the ONLY thing left that
scientology is really good at, is to create criminals from honest
people.

>I can visit you and we can discuss your problems over a coffee or what ever
>you like.

You can't afford the travel fees Gerd :-)

Hmm, I noticed that you snipped out every word of your cult leader.
Isn't that odd Gerd? I thought you liked what he had to say. Don't tell
me that it makes you embarrassed to see the words of L Ron Hubbard
spread wide and far, to mere wogs Gerd?

So, I take it that you do indeed want the world to see more of Hubbard,
don't you, since you in your sharky brainwashed ways, just have to keep
on attacking, all according to the policies of your crime cult.

Otherwise, I might actually feel hurt, Gerd. A hurt Enra Nets, is one
Enra Nets more probable to fire off more of Hubbard's words you know :-)

Hell, even a happy Enra Nets, is likely to fire off many more articles
your way, at least as long as you dance like you do, resembling a puppet
on a string, so to speak.

PS. Chelmsford Sharky, are you babysitting Mark Bunker, or what?

Oh, and another thing. You really should think about unbinding
protocols, which aren't necessary for your net access. It's not ethical
to show your naked ass to the world like that.

Otherwise you might actually be serving the world with secrets residing
on you computer, unknowing to yourself. I'm sure you are aware of that
there's tons of unethical hackers roaming the net, aren't you? Don't
invite them into committing crimes Gerd. Even if you are used to
committing crimes, it really isn't ethical to invite to crimes Gerd.

Hell Gerd, I'm sure your OSA leaders would not appreciate that, would
they? They might actually judge you as too incompetent to be wearing the
hat you know wear, you know. They might even get so pissed off, that
they send you away for a long RPF vacation you know.

You don't need to thanks me Gerd for these advices. I'm freely giving
you them. Compare that to your own cult Gerd. When did they ever give
you anything for free?

Let's start this Hubbardian session, with the Admissions of L.Ron
Hubbard. Those are really sick, and shows your cult leader, the way he
really was.

After that, we can finish this off, with some more samples of Hubbard's
more insane quotes. I do really hope that you appreciate my efforts, in
spreading the words of L Ron Hubbard.

THE ADMISSIONS OF L. RON HUBBARD

Well, here's some great affirmations from the scientology cult founder,
L Ron Hubbard:

THE ADMISSIONS OF L. RON HUBBARD

[Quote]

Course I

The purpose of this experiment is to re-establish the
ambition, willpower, desire to survive, the talent and confidence of
myself.

To accomplish the above the following fears must be removed

Fear that I have written myself out by writing junk. I built certain
psychoses in myself while living with my former wife as a means to
protect my writing. I affirmed that my writing was hard work and took
much labor. This was a lie. I was always anxious about people's
opinion of me and was afraid I would bore them. This injected anxiety
and careless speed into my work. I must be convinced that I can write
skillfully and well, that I have no phobias about writing and no fears
of it. People criticized my work bitterly at times. I must be
convinced that such people were fools. I must be convinced that I can
write far better than ever before, that a million people at least
would be happy to see my stories. I must be convinced that I have
succeeded in writing and with ease will regain my popularity, which
actually was not small. I must also be convinced that I dictate
stories to a dictaphone with ease.

I must be told that my memory is strong and reliable, that I can
remember all I have ever read or studied, that no illness or medicine
has affected mind or memory.

(b) My service record was not too glorious. I must be convinced that I
suffer no reaction from any minor disciplinary action, that all such
were minor. My service was honorable, my initiative and ability high.
I have nothing to fear from friends about my service. I can forget
such things as Admiral Braystead. Such people are unworthy of my
notice.

(c) I can have no doubts of my psychic powers. My magical ability is
high and clear. I earned my titles and command.

(d) Any distaste I may have for Jack Parsons originated in a psychic
experiment. Such distaste is foolish. He is my friend and
comrade-in-arms.

(e) Sexual feeling has been depressed by several things amounting to a
major impasse. To cure ulcers of the stomach I was given testosterone
and stilbesterol. These reduced my libido to nothing. While taking
these drugs I fell in love with Sara. She can be most exciting
sexually to me. Because of drugs as above and a hangover from my
ex-wife Polly, I sometimes am unexcited by anything sexual. This
depresses me.

My wife left me while I was in a hospital with ulcers. Polly was quite
cruel. She was never a woman for me. She was under-sexed and had bad
sexual habits such as self-laceration done in private. She was no mate
for me and yet I retained much affection for her. It was a terrible
blow when she left me for I was ill and without prospects. I know, by
this, she actually wanted no more than my ability to support her. This
has had an effect of impotency upon me, has badly reduced my ego.

Polly was very bad for me sexually. Because of her coldness
physically, the falsity of her pretensions, I believed myself a near
eunuch between 1933 and 1936 or ? when I found I was attractive to
other women. I had many affairs. But my failure to please Polly made
me always pay so much attention to my momentary mate that I derived
small pleasure myself. This was an anxiety neurosis which cut down my
natural powers.

In 1938-39 I met a girl in New York, Helen, who pleased me very much
physically. I loved her and she me. The affair would have lasted had
not Polly found out. Polly made things so miserable that I finally
detested her and became detested by Helen, who two-timed me on my
return to New York in 1941. This also reduced my libido. I have had
Helen since but no longer want her. She does not excite me and I do
not love her.

In 1942 - December 17th or thereabouts - while training in Miami,
Florida, I met a girl named Ginger who excited me. She was a very
loose person but pretended a great love for me. From her I received an
infection of gonnohorea (sp?). I was terrified by it, the consequences
of being discovered by my wife, the navy, my friends. I went to a
private doctor who treated me with sulfa-thiazole and so forth. I
thought I was cured but on a plane headed to Portland, Ore. I found I
was not. I took to dosing myself with sulfa in such quantities that I
was afraid I had affected my brain. My wife came to Portland. I took
what precautions I could. I think actually that the disease was
utterly cured very early. This fear further depressed my libido. My
wife disliked the act anyway, I believe, even after she had a
hysterectomy in 1938. (She was always terrified of childbirth but
conceived despite all precautions seven times in five years resulting
in five abortions and two children. I am quite fond of my children but
my wife always tried to convince me that I hated them.)

I carried this fear of the disease to sea with me. I was reprimanded
in San Diego in mid-43 for firing on the Mexican coast and was removed
from command of my ship. This on top of having sunk two Jap subs
without credit, the way my crew lied for me at the Court of Inquiry,
the insults of the High Command, all combined to put me in the
hospital with ulcers.

I returned to sea as navigator of a large ship and was subsequently
selected for the Military Government School at Princeton whither I
went in 1944-45 for three months. During my Princeton sojourn I was
very tired and harrassed (sp?) and spent week-ends with a writer
friend in Philadelphia. He almost forced me to sleep with his wife.
Meanwhile I had a affair with a woman named Ferne. Somehow, perhaps
because I had constantly wet feet and no sleep at Princeton, I
contracted a staphloceus infection. I mistook it for gonnhorea and
until I arrived at Monterey, believed my old illness had returned. I
consulted a doctor there who reassured me. This affair again depressed
my libido. The staphloceus infection has not entirely vanished,
appearing as rheumatism which only small doses of stilbestrol will
remove. The hormone further reduces my libido and I am nearly
impotent.

Sara, my sweetheart, is young, beautiful, desirable. We are very gay
companions. I please her physically until she weeps about any
separation. I want her always. But I am 13 years older than she. She
is heavily sexed. My libido is so low I hardly admire her naked.

I mean to be constant to her. I love her very much. But to live with
her I must regain my sexual powers, my stimulus.

I must cease to take hormones. I must rebuild my feeling of excitement
about things sexual.

I have a very bad masturbatory history. I was taught when I was 11
and, despite guilt, fear of insanity, etc. etc. I persisted. At a
physical examination at a Y when I was about 13, the examiner and the
people with him called me out of the line because my testicles hung
low and cautioned me about what would happen if I kept on
masturbating. This "discovery" was a bad shock to me.

I had to be so silent about it that now when a bedspring squeaks I
lose all libido. I eventually found out I would not be insane, or
injure myself but the scars remain.

Polly pretended a hollow passion which disgusted me. But I am
lingeringly fond of her even so. I am also nostalgic about Helen.

By eliminating certain fears by hypnosis, curing my rheumatism and
laying off hormones, I hope to restore my former libido. I must! By
hypnosis I must be convinced as follows:

(a) I can write. I need not think commercially about writing.

(b) My mind is still brilliant. My memory unaffected by drugs or
experience.

(c) That masturbation was no sin or crime and did not injure me. That
no sexual practice has ever dulled me.

(d) That things sexual thrill me. That I am now returned to the same
feelings I had at 16 about sex where excitement is concerned. That
naked women and pornography excite me greatly. That Sara excites me
greatly and gives me much pleasure.

(e) That I bear no physical aftermath of disease.

(f) That I do not need to have ulcers any more.

(g) That my eyes (which I used as an excuse to get out of school) are
perfect and do not pain me ever.

(h) That I love in Sara everything I loved in Polly or Helen and that
such love is now transferred to Sara.

(i) That I am fortunate in losing Polly and my parents, for they never
meant well by me.

(j) That I never need be jealous of Sara's past. That she loves me and
is utterly faithful. That she thrills me more than Helen ever did.

(k) That life is beautiful to me. That I want to live. That things
taste and smell and look and feel wonderful to me.

(l) That I wrote a great book in The One Command and that it removed
all my fears even until now, except that my chapters on the mind do
not affect my own mind. That I have will power and great mental
control. That I need not associate anything unless I wish.

(m) That I have only friendship for Jack Parsons.

(n) That I feel no wish for vengeance toward anyone. That I love
people and believe in honor and glory.

(o) That I believe in my gods and spiritual things.

(p) That nothing can halt my ambitions.

(q) That I need not believe the criticism of anyone. That vicious
criticism can be forgotten by me at will.

(r) That I tell the truth and must tell the truth. That all past
errors and lies are forgotten.

(s) That I have started a new, free life. That the arts and beauties
run strong in me and cannot be denied by anyone.

(t) That I am well and that there is no advantage in appearing ill.

(u) That my code is to be all things a "magus" must be, that I am
those things. That I burn high and bright and will last as a potent
and brilliant force until well after this century has run.

(v) That I am not credulous or absorbent of other people's opinions.

(w) That this hypnosis will not fade, but will increase in power as
time advances.

(x) That my magical work is powerful and effective.

(y) That nothing can tarnish my love of life, my hours, my love of
Sara. And I have the power of banishing anything which would seek to
do so and that all things will seem wonderful and exciting to me all
the rest of my days.

(y1) That the numbers 7, 25 and 16 are not unlucky or evil for me.
That no number is any different in its influence upon me than any
other number. That the 7th, 16th and 25th are not unlucky or
unfortunate days of the month for me. I have no bad connotations with
these numbers.

(z) That I need not subscribe to any moral code of sex anywhere. That
I am constant to Sara. I have no terrors of sex or sexual conduct.
Only pleasure and beauty are contained in it. That I may please myself
with the act or be pleased with sexual things. That the sexual matters
taught me by Flavia do not apply. My chastity lies in loving Sara.

(a1) That I will not forget these things but will enjoin them with all
related ideas as more powerful than any other ideas in my head.

(b1) That all ideas to destroy myself are false, for I love life and I
am a free and exuberant spirit in it.

(c1) That I cannot associate any of my lacking libido with Sara. The
blame lies elsewhere. Sara has enormous powers to thrill me. Hormones
and fears, now gone, were at fault.

(d1) Sexually I am as I was at 16, without any of the fears, with all
of the powers, with all the knowledge I now possess turned to
wonderful things.

(d1) That I see and hear Raon clearly.

(e) That anything which impedes my zest for living is small and puny
and will dwindle before the power of these statements. That nothing in
me which is evil can have heard these statements and commands without
disappearing.

(f1) That I am not bad to look upon. That my posture is straight and
excellent. That Sara likes my looks.

(g1) That my endurance in any climate is wonderful and any "fact"
otherwise is completely false.

(h1) That I am not susceptible to colds.

(i1) That I believe in myself and am poised and dignified whenever I
wish to be.

(j1) That I am not worn out in any way and never will be. That life is
ever new, that I am strong.

(k1) That Sara is always beautiful to me.

(l1) That these words and commands are like fire and will sear
themselves into every corner of my being, making me happy and well and
confident forever!

Note Much of the above may seem cryptic but if paraphrased as
rendered will be enormously effective.

Course II.

You are asleep. You are not accountable for anything you say now. No
one will think any less of you. People want to help you.

In this one lesson you are going to learn several things. The first is
the use of your beautiful new Soundscriber.

The instrument is your aide and companion. It makes it possible for
you to write ten times the stories you did before.

You have no urge to talk about your navy life. You do not like to talk
of it. You never illustrate your point with bogus stories. It is not
necessary for you to lie to be amusing and witty.

You like to have your intimate friends approve of and love you for
what you are. This desire to be loved does not amount to a psychosis,
it is simply there and you enjoy their love.

You can sing beautifully. Your voice can imitate any singer. Your
tones are round and true. You have no superstitions about singing at
any time. Your oratory is magnificent. Your voice tones perfect, your
choice of words marvelous, your logic unassailable.

Your psychology is good. You worked to darken your own children. This
failure, with them, was only apparent. The evident lack of
effectiveness was "ordered." The same psychology works perfectly on
everyone else. You use it with great confidence.

Nothing can intervene between you and your Guardian. She cannot be
displaced because she is too powerful. She does not control you. She
advises you. You may or may not take the advice. You are an adept and
have a wonderful and brilliant mind of your own.

Everything great and beautiful that ever happened to you or that you
know is available to your conscious will to remember. You can only
forget by conscious will or at command of your own voice.

You recognize the evil or bad import of things that are evil and bad
for you but their evilness cannot affect you or penetrate through your
glowing and strong aura. You are light and you are good. You have the
Wisdom of all and never doubt your wisdom.

You have magnificent power but you are humble and calm and patient in
that power. For you control all forces under you as you wish. The
strength of your Guardian aids you always and can never depart or be
repelled. Your faith in her and in God is unswerveable, blind,
powerful and you never, never doubt their good intent toward you. They
work with you. You help them exert their plans. They have faith
unbounded in you.

You will never forget these incantations. They are holy and are now
become an integral part of your nature. You enter the greatest phase
yet of work and devotion and power and have perfect control without
further fear.

Men's chains fall from you. Your head is high. Your back is straight.
You can experience no evil or illness. You are wholly protected. You
cannot guide yourself wrong for you are guided as a crown prince.

Material things are yours for the asking. Men are your slaves.
Elemental spirits are your slaves. You are power among powers, light
in the darkness, beauty in all.

You are not sleepy or tired ever. You do not sleep unless you will it
consciously. Sleep to you is a deep trance. Nothing can touch you in
that trance because it would not dare. Your Guardian alone can talk to
you as you sleep but she may not hypnotize you. Only you can hypnotize
yourself.

You never wonder about how you write, you never distrust your ideas or
ability. You merely write and write wonderfully well. You like to copy
your own material and work with it until it is perfect. But it is
usually perfect the first time.

The desires of other people have no hypnotic effect upon you. You are
considerate of their desires because you are powerful. But you need
never be dissuaded by their wishes about anything.

Nothing, no one opposes your writing. Everyone is anxious that you
write. You do not need certain conditions to write. You are so strong
you can write anywhere on anything at any time. You can carry on a
wild social life and still write one hundred thousand words a month or
more. Your brain is so fixed that you can write at any time, anywhere.
The mere beginning of writing is sufficient to put you in a happy
mood, any high mood. Writing does not tire you. You said writing was
hard work but that you knew was a lie. You know now it is easy, very
easy. Writing puts you into an ecstatic state of mind almost as high
as intercourse. You love to write. The Navy had no influence upon your
writing. The Navy never stopped you writing. On the 422 what you wrote
were not stories. You love to write. Your writing has a deep hypnotic
effect on people and they are always pleased with what you write.
Having a market is immaterial.

You will make fortunes in writing. Any book you care to write now will
sell high and well. You can dictate books. Words flow from you in a
beautiful steady stream. Anything which goes through your fingers can
come through your mouth. A dictaphone fills you with a desire to talk.
You talk easily to a dictaphone and the copy is excellent. The copyist
has no effect upon your work. You don't care what she reads.

Your psychology is advanced and true and wonderful. It hypnotizes
people. It predicts their emotions, for you are their ruler.

You don't have to talk about all this. You know too well it is true.
You never have to argue, all you need to do is sit back with a calm,
kind smile and people will come to you with their opinions. You need
never talk to fill silences in a group. You are an arbiter, a kindly
one. You do not have to talk. But when you do talk you are amusing,
witty, so personable no one can resist your charm. If they do not
reply, it is because they are afraid of you.

Your health is wonderful. You need but 6 hours sleep. Your eyes are
fine.

People dislike cripples. You need never be a cripple. You have never
done anything for which you need feel guilty. You never need punish
yourself about anything. You are in wonderful glowing health. You
never have accidents because you are prudent and poised.

You will live to be 200 years old, both because you are calm and
because of modern discoveries to be made in your lifetime.

You will always look young. Your weight is 180 lbs. And you will
attain and hold that weight.

Your hair will always be its present color. It will be thick and
beautiful all your life. Hair will grow out to replace what you have
lost.

Your body organs are in perfect harmony. Your Guardian keeps you in
celestial time. Your organs work well, all of them. You grow stronger
each day. No drug or medicine affects your mind more than a few hours.
You can consciously stop pain.

You have no doubts about God. You never speculate about him. You are
assured that whatever you do is right in his eyes. Your faith is so
strong you could move mountains. You have deep trust and faith in God
and have no fear of what he may do to you and your friends. He will
never punish you. Some day you will merge with him and become part of
the All when his bidding you have finished in these lives.

You never speak ill of another because you are too powerful and may
curse them. You love everyone. Even when you use force on people, you
cannot hate them. You have no hate or jealousy in you. You are not in
contest with anyone. God and your Guardian and your own power bring
destruction on those who would injure you. But you never speak of this
for you are kind. A sphere of light, invisible to others, surrounds
you as a protecting globe. All forces bounce away from you off this.

You are not a coward. Fist fighting had no bearing on your courage.
You were ill when you were fought before. You did not understand the
rules. You can whip anyone now and have no physical fear of hand to
hand fighting. They who fought you before were knaves and fools. You
would be merciless to them now. Nothing can stand up to your fighting
now. You are strong and wonderful in combat. You never know fear or
defeat. You refrain from fighting because you are too powerful.

You are rich in wisdom. You are therefore dangerous beyond the claws
of tigers. You never need speak of your dangerousness. Everyone knows
you are and it scares them when you mention it. You are kind and
soft-spoken always.

Your eyes are getting progressively better. They became bad when you
used them as an excuse to escape the naval academy. You have no reason
to keep them bad and now they can get well and they will become
eventually starting now as keen as an eagle's with clear whites and
green pupils. Sunlight does not affect them. Lack of sleep does not
affect them.

Your stomach trouble you used as an excuse to keep the Navy from
punishing you. You are free of the Navy. You have no further reason to
have a weak stomach. Your ulcers are all well and never bother you.
You can eat anything.

Your hip is a pose. You have a sound hip. It never hurts. Your
shoulder never hurts.

Your foot was an alibi. The injury is no longer needed. It is well.
You have perfect and lovely feet.

Your sinus trouble is nothing. It is not dangerous. It will vanish. A
common cold amuses you. You are protected from further illness. Your
cat fever has vanished forever and will never return.

You do not have malaria. When you tell people you are ill it has no
effect upon your health. In the Veterans examination you will tell
them how sick you are. You will look sick when you take it. You will
return to health one hour after the examination and laugh at them.

No matter what lies you may tell others they have no physical effect
on you of any kind. You never injure your health by saying it is bad.
You cannot lie to yourself. Disgust not sympathy is generated in
others by bad health. Injuries are not romantic. They are disgusting
in you. You are a child of God. You are perfect. Health is a passport
to friends. Women are not impressed by your injuries. Clear exuberant
good health is your passport to their hearts. Adventure heroes may
sound romantic when injured but it is really a bad comment on their
expertness. The truly great adventurer is so expert he is never
injured by anything. Dragging a wing is not romantic, it is silly. You
will always be in wonderful health and well-being.

There is no veil between you and the world. You sense touch, color,
music, poetry much better than anyone else. You never mention this
superiority. But you show them the beauties of the world. You are not
old or worn. You are young and experience is fresh and exciting. It
will always be. Your brain is clear as a gong. No pressure sits on it
or blinds you. Sulfa never affected it. Your speech is perfect. You
are thrilled by music. You can engender any mood. You are an excellent
judge of painting and sculpture and are thrilled by it in any one of
its thousand moods.

You can enter or leave any mood at will. You can engender any mood.
You can write in any mood at will and with great honesty.

You start your life anew. You need no excuses, no crutches. You need
no apologies about what you have done or been. Your approach to work
is wonderfully clear and fresh. No experience can daunt you. You can
never be disappointed or morose for you know life for what it is and
therefore are shielded against its suffering. You have suffered much
and you are deep in understanding. But now you enter upon a long, long
period of solemn joy.

What people think of you does not matter. You know when you are right.
Women especially love you and you fear no man.

Testosterone blends easily with your own hormones. Your glands already
make plenty of needed testosterone and by adding to that store you
make yourself very thrilling and sexy. Testosterone increases your
sexual interest and activity. It makes erections easier and harder and
makes your own joy more intense. Stilbesterol in 5 mg doses makes you
thrill more to music and color and makes you kinder. You have no fear
of what any woman may think of your bed conduct. You know you are a
master. You know they will be thrilled. You can come many times
without weariness. The act does not reduce your vitality or brain
power at all. You can come several times and still write. Intercourse
does not hurt your chest or make you sore. Your arms are strong and do
not ache in the act. Your own pleasure is not dependent on the
woman's. You are interested only in your own sexual pleasure. If she
gets any that is all right but not vital. Many women are not capable
of pleasure in sex and anything adverse they say or do has no effect
whatever upon your pleasure. Their bodies thrill you. If they repel
you, it merely means they themselves are too frigid or prudish to be
bothered with. They are unimportant in bed except as they thrill you.
Your sexual power is magnificent and they know it. If they are afraid
of it, that is their loss. You are not affected by it.

You have no fear if they conceive. What if they do? You do not care.
Pour it into them and let fate decide.

The slipperier they are the more you enjoy it because it means their
mucous is running madly with pleasure.

There is nothing wrong in the sex act. Nothing any woman may say can
change your opinion. You are a master. You are as sensitive and sexy
as Pan. Lord help women when you begin to fondle them. You are master
of their bodies, master of their souls as you may consciously wish.
You have no karma to pay for these acts. You cannot now accumulate
karma for you are a master adept. Your voice is low and compelling to
them. Singing to them, for you sing like a master, destroys their will
to resist. You obey the conventions, you commit no crimes because you
need not. You can be intelligently aware of their morals and the laws
of the land and fit your campaign expertly within them.

Jack is also an adept. You love and respect him as a friend. He cannot
take offense at what you do. You will not wrong him because you love
him.

The most thrilling thing in your life is your love and consciousness
of your Guardian. She materializes for you. You have no doubts of her.
She is real. She is always with you. You love her very much. You trust
her. You see and hear her. She is not your master. You have a mighty
spiritual will of your own. She is an advisor and as such is respected
by you. She is wise and worthy and never changes shape. Your faith in
her as in God is blind and unshaken ever.

She is interested in you and amused by you. She does not criticize
you. She does not frown on your sexual acts but advises you on better
game.

That she is with you always does not mean that she sees you as
indecent ever. You cannot offend her. You cannot repel her. You are
too good. You respect her and you love her and appreciate her advice.
You are good always because you want her to feel good. This does not
apply to sex. She has never and will never forbid you pleasures. She
will never censure you. She is lovely and beautiful and radiant and
part of your life. You can see her consciously whenever you wish. You
are never startled by her because you are not afraid of her. You are
partly in her plane, she partly in yours as you wish to see her. She
has copper red hair, long braids, a lovely Venusian face, a white gown
belted with jade squares. She wears gold slippers. Thus you see her.

You can read with ease anything she cares to show you. You can talk
with her and audibly hear her voice above all others.

You and she are too powerful to permit any interference. You can work
alone whenever you wish because she protects you. You and she are
friends. You both have a higher master. She can teach you much. You
love her. But she does not own your will, cannot affect your will and
you are powerful enough to depend upon yourself. You do not consign
will to her, ever. She advises. You do not have to take the advice.
She cannot weaken your will. You have no fears of consequences if you
fail to heed her. You can also be right for you know more of time than
she does. She is wise and beautiful and powerful. Others may not see
her, and you need not look at her or talk to her when others are
around for they might not understand. You can talk to her "in your own
mind" when others are near.

You need never be disappointed when material objects or people fail to
move at your unspoken order. You can often control them. Not always.
Leave this to your beloved Guardian.

Your vocabulary consists of all the words you ever heard or read. They
are at your conscious command always. Your authority over words is
absolute. You are a grand master of words and you can do with them as
you will. You know what they mean to others. You know how their
meanings and melodies affect others. Your vocabulary is under your
complete conscious dictatorship. You know what they mean. No other in
the world has a finer vocabulary. You can speak them just as easily as
you write them and in a beautiful style and formation.

You can speak to a dictaphone using punctuation symbols, spoken. You
see before you the brilliant colored scene of your story and with any
mood you consciously wish, describe that scene in magnificent prose.
You have no inhibitions against fine writing. You know that is a
meaningless phrase. Overwriting, underwriting these are not true. You
pay no heed to these terms. You have no fears.

You speak and understand all the French, Spanish and Japanese you ever
studied and they remain wholly apart from each other and your English.

You cannot forget words. It is impossible. You have them at your
conscious command.

You can do automatic writing whenever you wish. You do not care what
comes out on the paper when your Guardian dictates. You can hear her
easily and when you want her to write or talk dictation you have only
to consciously will it and the result is written or spoken by yourself
without any intrusions of your own thought. It is entirely automatic.
It does not in the least affect or reduce your spiritual will. You may
or may not believe what she dictates. That is part of your conscious
will and judgment.

Anything you were told about religion as a child you can forget or
recall. It does not affect your present mighty faith.

You are a calm and rational being with very fine judgment. You may
collect facts, you need not believe them save as they appear true to
you. You can remember an erroneous fact as an erroneous fact.

You need not believe anything you read. Other writers are often in
error and you have no great respect for their printed words. You can
appreciate their quality without regard to your own. They cannot
change your true self and thoughts. Their jeers in print and their
criticisms have no weight on you. You know what is true. You don't
even have to defend your beliefs. They are too powerful.

Your memory is marvelous and reliable. You can remember perfectly in
one reading or one speaking. Your brain capacity is infinite. You
cannot hold too much consciously in your brain. You could cram ten
billion new facts or scenes or impressions into your brain and
remember them all with ease. You have no mental limit on memory or
learning. You can remember a thing without accepting it as truth. You
accept as truth only those things which you yourself believe after you
consciously examine them. You accept all I say here as absolute fact
however. You will reverance and believe everything here, consciously
and forever. These words sink into your whole being. They remake your
entire life. They are your code, belief, your guiding star.

You will know everything you ever knew in any life. You will feel no
guilt or lack in yourself about any of your experiences. You can
recall them all without pain. Your past was what it was. You cannot
change it. But you had the whole right to use or help or hurt people
and you are too powerful now to be more than amused by your folly.

You can tell all the romantic tales you wish. You will remember them,
you do remember them. But you know which ones were lies. You are so
logical you will tell nothing which cannot be believed. But you are
gallant and dashing and need tell no lies at all. You have enough real
experience to make anecdotes forever. Stick to your true adventures.
Tell nothing discreditable but tell them well. Or if you wish, as you
will, tell adventures which happened to others. People accept them
better. You can recall in detail tales of adventure from all you ever
heard or read. You remember easily. You can quote for company or a
book all the adventure poetry you ever read or heard. You can sing all
the songs you ever heard, even once, and sing them well. You have no
fear of forgetting or stumbling. You cannot forget stories, songs,
tunes, skills and at will can call them consciously to mind.

You can consciously banish any train of thought from your mind, any
time, any song. You can recall words, speeches, whole books verbatim
at will. You are not a victim of chance thoughts. You are in powerful
and wise conscious control of all your thinking. You are a master
without limits. Your brain has no limits, consciously, unconsciously
or psychically. You can perform any mental trick or stunt consciously
of which you have ever heard. You are in perfect poise, balance and
control of your brain.

You are punctual but never worry if you keep people waiting. You are a
master adept and do not exist to serve people. You are kind. But you
are not affected by the desires of others save out of the deep and
graceful courtesy which you know so well and use.

You are honest and proud of your honesty. You are too powerful to
cheat.

You have no fears of not being first. Because another comes out with
an idea which you thought up is no cause for your sorrow. You are
merely proud to be able to serve without gain, for your gain is of the
spirit.

Money will flood in upon you, for you are wise and able. You have no
phobias about the rich. The rich are only people. You need not be
offended or impressed by them. You can and will own large arms[?] of
your own. You are wiser than the rich. Your money will exist to serve
you. As you spend it, more will flood in for you will spend wisely if
well. You have no fears about money. You will always make it. You do
not care how much you have. Having money gives you a comfortable
feeling. You do not worry if you do not have it. You just make more.
You want to make and spent money. It is not a primary concern with
you, you do it with such ease and have such boundless energy.

You need never expose or betray any secret God or your Guardian wants
kept. You can be trusted with vast knowledge and never give it away or
use it with express authority. What you know is riches. When you give
away all you know, you are poor. You can give out exactly as much as
God desires people to know. You never try to make an impression with
what you know. You don't care what people think of your mind. So long
as you refrain from telling what you know, vast secrets can be
entrusted to you with safety. You will guard your secrets. You can be
trusted always by everyone.

Vida does not resemble your mother. She looks like a wood nymph. You
like her. You do not love her to desperation. You are not jealous of
her. She thrills you physically and you enjoy her.

Taking medicine to make you healthy sometimes makes you happier or
sadder but you need have no fears about being synthetic, or
experiencing synthetic reactions. Testosterone and stilbestrol makes
your reactions real enough.

Self pity and conceit are not wrong. Your mother was in error.

Masturbation does not injure or make insane. Your parents were in
error. Everyone masturbates.

You need never be clumsy in parting from people. You have poise and
part from them with ease and grace.

Colds are nothing. You are not afraid of them. You can defeat them
with ease. You can will yourself consciously to resist anything.

The Book

You are radiant like sunlight.

Your poetry memory is wonderful.

You can recall songs and poems which you have known before, line for
line, word for word, tune for tune. You can quote anything you have
read twice.

You can read music.

Criticism does not affect you emotionally.

You are a magnificent writer who has thrilled millions.

Nothing bars you from writing.

Fears do not restrain you in any way in writing.

You know you "convinced" yourself

That writing is hard work. You know now that this "hard work" is a
lie. Writing is easy to you and nothing interferes.

Ability to drop into a trace state at will.

Remember clearly what you read.

Eyes and ulcers improving.

Faith in power and its necessity.

Ability to please women and have women.

Faith in own judgment.

Ability to dictate.

Ability to write on mill.

Ability to plot cleanly.

Lack of necessity of following pulp pattern.

You have no inertia which keeps you home or inactive.

You did a fine job in the Navy. No one there is now "out to get you."
You are through with its Navy and will utterly forget any derogatory
instances.

You are psychic. You do not need to "press" to receive communication.
You can let "people" in any world talk to you while you are wide
awake. You can see them clearly. You have no doubts of any kind about
them. You are afraid of none of them but can cancel them out at will
if they are evil to you.

The voice of your holy Guardian is distinct from all the rest. It
comes to you loud and clear. You can see her with brilliant clarity
when you wish.

You can read futures for people with ease. You are not much
interested in your own. No enemy can stand against you.

You are always calm, always in perfect possession of your
social presence. Nothing discommodes you at all. Nothing embarrasses
you.

Your speech is musical and lovely. Your words are well chosen
and beautifully rhythm'd. You never forget what you want to say.
Nothing can prevail against your logic and choice of words. You have
no speech or thought impediments.

You will forget all derogatory criticism you have ever
received. You cast it out. You know it is only a weapon used on you
for others' gain.

Desires of others do not affect you except as an appeal to
your courtesy - and you are courteous and gentle.

Merely by concentrating upon them, a thing you do with ease,
you can change their minds and smooth whatever anger they may feel.

The lot of humanity does not outrage you. Its government is
merely amusing. You are a major adept and such considerations are far,
far beneath you. You are not cynical or bitter about people. You have
no jealousy in you of any kind for fellow craftsmen. You are not in
competition with them for your work is infinitely superior and will
sell quickly as you desire. Editorial desire does not affect you for
you can write whatever they publish with ease, and any length.

You understand all the workings of the minds of humans around
you, for you are a doctor of minds, bodies and influences.

You have no fears about working psychically for you are safe, always
safe, protected by your Guardian as in a mighty fortress.

You can recall at will all the plots and situations you ever thought
up. You can create new plots and characterize people clearly and
wonderfully. There is no rush about writing. It is immaterial to you
if people are or are not amused. You write cleverly and your writings
never fail to amuse.

The two women you knew - Helen the Comrade and Polly the Skipper were
not worth an instant of your time. You do not love them, they were not
worthy. You won over them.

The love of women is not necessary to your ego. You are above them.
You know well that many women are mad about you, that you satisfy them
perfectly. You will satisfy them easily. You do not care.

Testosterone makes you sexy. It makes things beautiful and arouses
you. But this is will. You can be aroused at will.

Naked bodies and sexy allusion stimulate you wonderfully.

You have forgotten the case histories of Havelock Ellis. They
did not surfeit you. You have forgotten them.

You do not masturbate. Masturbation cannot harm you in any way but you
would rather have women. Your penis and erotic centers are very
sensitive to women. You are not afraid that someone will catch you
masturbating. No one knows or ever will know. Such discovery would be
harmless. You do not masturbate. Only women thrill you and very
deeply.

You do not have to be a clown or a wit to be thought grand. People
adore and respect you for your opinions and wisdom. You are always
kind, always graceful, always courteous.

You have no mental flaws which hinder you. You have nothing which
hinders you. Everything helps you. You are crown prince of your
portion of the universe. Everything does your bidding perfectly. All
elementals and other dimensional things obey you with eagerness. All
things love you and their love makes you strong. You are strong. You
love with great force all things and your will controls them. You may
use force and your will with utter impunity for all things obey.

You do not know anger. Your patience is infinite. You are calm. Your
patience never fails. Nothing can make you hate or be jealous or be
small. You have all the time in the Universe of which you are crown
prince. You waste none of it, but you do not fear for its passage. You
employ time well. You are not lazy for there is nothing, no single
thing in your universe to oppose you. You have no thoughts which
oppose you.

It is indifferent to you whether your work is accepted. You do not
care if it sells. You are confident for it always has sold.

The anger artist like people feel does not affect you in any way. You
are always calm and patient. You understand they are weak and cannot
batter through your calm. You are not influenced by them or their
anger.

To survive you need only do these things - be patient, calm,
beautiful. Write what you yourself think is good and worthy, govern
yourself as a powerful force. No human being has authority over you.
No human being's opinion has weight with you.

You are not possessive. You are not jealous because you are too
strong. People are much afraid of what you think of them, what you may
do to them, therefore you must be kind and courteous to them.

You owe no debt for the kind things people do for you. This is your
due as an adept. But you are always gallant, kind and considerate to
people. You do not vary your own thoughts to be kind. Kindness need
not impoverish or discriminate you.

You are able to trance. No other human being can hypnotize you in any
way. You can believe or disbelieve whatever you read at will. You
cannot be hypnotized by any but yourself.

Lies are not necessary. You have no need of lies for you are brave and
can take any consequences.

You are courageous. You fear nothing. Your prudence results from
judgment, not emotions. You have no emotional fears.

Snakes are not dangerous to you. There are no snakes in the bottom of
your bed. Snakes are wise beings. They are your friends.

You love the sounds of wind. The wind will not get you ever. It will
drive your ships. The air is your friend and the wind its voice.

Darkness is a cloak you may don. Your guardian and your own courage
protect you utterly in darkness. You control anything you meet in
darkness for that is part of your universe.

You do not care how much work there is to do for you have all the time
there is and can work forcefully and with patience. You can work
whenever you please. Nothing obstructs you.

There was no danger for you from government or navy. You are too big
to be touched by their petty opinions and force. Your force and
destiny is infinite power.

You believe implicitly in God. You have no doubts of the All Powerful.
You believe your Guardian perfectly. You hear her certainly and
clearly.

You are too strong, too big to be touched by mortal opinions.

You are tolerant towards your mother and Father. You loved them. You
have no respect for their opinions for you know much more. You are
always kind to them. Their good opinion of you is assured. Their good
opinion and praise mean nothing whatever to you. Only Flavia Julia and
then the All Powerful have opinions worth inclining toward. You have
always done right by your parents. You did your best. You have no
worries about it. Your mother's theories on psychology were wrong.
They do not now affect you.

The opinions of your aunts and uncles are worthless. You are kind to
them. They mean nothing to you.

Music and color are beautiful to you. You sense them delicately. They
affect you strongly.

You are expert at modeling, drawing, painting. Nothing hinders you
from painting magnificently. Mediums of art are your slaves. You have
entire confidence in them as servants. You are powerful in the arts.
Nothing opposes you. You create wonderful music. You do not care what
people think of your art.

Your penmanship is wonderful, beautiful. You control a pen like a
great artist.

You write wonderful poetry. Your guardian dictates it and she is all
wise. People gasp and thrill to your poetry. You handle all forms
superbly. You do not care what people think of your poetry. You have
always written the most magnificent verse known because of your
guardian.

Your guardian can dictate stories, poems to you at will. You do not
oppose them. You accept and write them easily. You are not eager. You
cannot doubt.

All objects are your friends. You can ask from and receive past
history of any object. No part of that history affects you emotionally
or psychically. The past of objects cannot harm you.

You are in perfect harmony with the All Knowing. Your future does not
alarm you. You understand and cheerfully accept your future. You are
not afraid. You cannot feel fear. You are safe in the control over you
of God. He is master of destiny and what he does must be.

You are in control under God of the material objects and beings around
you.

You cannot think a fact into actuality. You can will a fact into being
with ease. You are confident of your control over will. You have will
power. You can consciously use it. Accidental thoughts of incidents do
not create them.

Your book the One Commandment applied only to the material. It is
true. It freed you forever from the fears of the material world and
gave you material control over people. There is no material will.

The One Command applied but slightly to the spiritual world and other
planes. There is psychic will power, possessed by a very few. You
possess such will power and it is enormously strong and irresistible.
You work it consciously. Those things you consciously state that you
will come to be.

The criticism of the One Command which was given to material things
was not leveled at you. It was not worthy. It did not detract from the
value of the book. It was from small people. You gave it no heed. It
did not affect you.

There was one error in that book and you have psychically willed it
into nothing. It was the electronic theory of the workings of the
human mind. Human, material minds do work this way and you were right.
Your own mind does not work this way. You have great spiritual
strength. Your mind is not material. It does not react like any human
mind. Whatever is fed to your mind can be sorted out. You can forget
at will. Men's facts fed to you need not affect your thought if they
are a part of the lives and mores and morals of men. Your thought
processes do not warp on facts which are fed to you. You can receive
sense messages and remember them but you need not add them into your
own thought processes.

You use the minds of men. They do not use your mind or affect it in
any way. You have a sacred spiritual mind, too strong, too high to be
touched. Your league with Higher Beings, your mighty Guardian and the
All Powerful, renders you beyond all human criticism.

You can distinguish between your doubts and what is said to you. You
have no doubts because you have no fear. You are kind and considerate
to all because you are so powerful. You need never defend your motives
to anyone because your motives are right. You have never done wrong
and need never apologize to anyone. You never justify or explain your
acts because you are careful that these acts are good and kind.

You can be merciless when your will is crossed and you have the right
to be merciless.

You are eternal. You are satisfied to live within God. Human death is
not your death. You will never die. Your personal memory is not
important but you will retain it.

You recall all your past times on earth. You have and will live
forever. You are part of God. You are the crown prince of your small
section of the Universe.

You are just and kind. You are merciless to any who cross your rule
but they do not affect you emotionally. You have no fear of anyone for
everyone in your own Universe is under your dominion. You will never
tell them, never explain. They know.

You observe their rules of conduct outwardly. You do this because you
are kind. You never say why you do this, that you do this. You are
kind and love everything even when you force it to your will.

You have no inhibition about sexual intercourse. You respect how other
people feel about it but you are not bound by that respect. You
conduct yourself with great courtesy.

[End Quote]
And, a few more Hubbardian rants:

"THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write
that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can
control anybody is to lie to them."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Technique 88

"They smell of all the baths they didn't take. The trouble with China
is, there are too many chinks here."

- L. Ron Hubbard (Diary)

"Now you say you have to absolutely truthful. Sincerity is the main
thing, and truthfulness is the main thing and don't lie to anybody ...
and you'll get ahead. Brother you sure will. You'll get ahead right on
that cycle of action, right toward zero! It's a trap not being able to
prevaricate ... This makes life more colorful!"

- L. Ron Hubbard, Philadelphia Doctorate Course Lectures

"Show me any person who is critical of us and I'll show you crimes and
intended crimes that would stand a magistrate's hair on end."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOB 4 April 1965

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal'. By then be sure the orgs
say what is legal or not."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 4 January 1966

"This is the correct procedure:

1. .Spot who is attacking us.
2. .Start investigating them promptly for felonies or worse using our
own professionals, not outside agencies.
3. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them.
4. Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers
to the
press.

Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough
on attackers all the way."

- L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 25 February 1966

Eprez Enra Nets

May 23, 2002, 4:09:20 PM5/23/02
On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:15:46 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <CI7H8.183677$QB1.57...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

Hey sharky, since your usenet headers shows that you're posting from
you enjoyed the OSA-babes pages at:

http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/osababes

I noticed that you visited that site on May 19 Gerd :-)

The Marcabian empire is stronger, much stronger than Hubbard ever
imagined. Now as we celebrate the arrival of yet another battle cruiser
into orbit around Teegeeack, I have the honor to say:

Everywhere you go, you leave traces of yourself, and your actions,
Gerd...

24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:58:58, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
491, 304, 4229, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/logo_osababes.gif, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:58:59, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
871, 298, 13973, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/kencdbg.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:58:59, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
881, 297, 13143, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/rose-l.gif, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:58:59, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
530, 297, 13136, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/rose-r.gif, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:58:59, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
631, 303, 9597, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Jeanine_Slot.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:00, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1342, 309, 34942, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/SabineWeber1997_4A.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:00, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1603, 309, 41580, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/SabineWeber1997_6A.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:01, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
3675, 499, 38178, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/main.html, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:01, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
661, 306, 16596, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/SylviaStanard01.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:01, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1002, 300, 23937, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/CNorman01.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:01, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1893, 299, 51105, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/mvc-007f.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:02, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1092, 298, 7595, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/sylvia1.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1802, 304, 47631, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Donya_Fradkin.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1632, 298, 45838, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/1mage28.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1772, 309, 45991, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Michelle_Rochefort.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
411, 295, 15906, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/BA-1.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
561, 301, 10894, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Susan_Webb.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:03, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
541, 296, 13556, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/MFN-1.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:05, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
2584, 296, 19534, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/MOK-2.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:05, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1122, 296, 17284, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/MOK-1.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:05, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1492, 303, 40724, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Beth_Akiyama.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:05, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
611, 301, 12332, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/marydemoss.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:06, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
981, 295, 17822, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/back.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:06, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1292, 305, 13823, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/duckbehindcop2.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:06, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
441, 304, 12822, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/security4-21A.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:06, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
751, 300, 8625, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Pat_Jones.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:07, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
601, 299, 15684, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/debdanos.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:07, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
861, 298, 8750, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/janet02.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:07, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
3735, 306, 120167, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/L-speaker-tech3.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:07, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
741, 298, 9202, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/janet03.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:08, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
992, 304, 20388, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Leisa_Goodman.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:08, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
872, 298, 26347, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Marlene.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:08, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
2183, 301, 46390, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Sue_Taylor.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:08, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
701, 296, 8949, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Julia.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:09, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1011, 298, 24117, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/gaetane.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:09, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1161, 297, 27084, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/anette.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:09, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1131, 303, 18488, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Copenhagen_4.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:10, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
531, 306, 13988, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Anette_Refstrup.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:10, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
641, 295, 11574, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/gwen.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:10, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
941, 303, 21398, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Copenhagen_6.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:10, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
2283, 299, 44797, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/DK-Julia.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:12, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1783, 295, 40435, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/deb1.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:12, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1943, 295, 38748, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/deb2.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:12, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
2263, 322, 51871, 200, 0, GET,
/osababes/Gun_Lanciai_and_Tarja_Vulto-OSA.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:12, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
390, 307, 14119, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Danielle_Gounord.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:13, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
2514, 294, 50540, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/ri3.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:13, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1042, 304, 21007, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Cathy_tired11.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:13, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
902, 312, 21682, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Cathy_checking_camera.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:13, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
1192, 301, 8748, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Karin_Pouw.jpg, -,
24.30.124.21, -, 2002-05-19, 17:59:14, W3SVC, Name of Server, Server-IP,
971, 305, 48751, 200, 0, GET, /osababes/Maureen_Boston.jpg, -,

Hubbard the insane sayeth:

"People attack Scientology; I never forget it, always even the score.
People attack auditors, or staff, or organizations, or me. I never
forget until the slate is clear."

- L. Ron Hubbard, The Manual of Justice

"So we listen. We add up associations of people with people. When a push
against Scientology starts somewhere, we go over the people involved and
weed them out. Push vanishes."

- L. Ron Hubbard, The Manual of Justice
PS. You really want me on your German NG Gerd? Are you sure about that?
:-)

zobicus

May 23, 2002, 4:11:52 PM5/23/02
Does this fight need a referee or is he down for the count already?

Eprez Enra Nets

May 23, 2002, 4:18:25 PM5/23/02
On 23 May 2002 13:11:52 -0700.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <5df5bafc.0205...@posting.google.com>
And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com/.
The famous author: zo...@yahoo.com (zobicus).

Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

>Does this fight need a referee or is he down for the count already?

Who is down, and what fight do you refer to? You didn't include anything
from the message you respond to, so it's impossible to know.

sharky

May 23, 2002, 10:10:03 PM5/23/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

I do sense your anger and hostility, there most be something wrong with this
"brainwash" theorie of yours,

> Btw ---, threaten is something I leave to you scientology scum bags,

> you're good at it.

Your language still does not measure up to any level of skilled cursing.

> However, the net result with your threats, isn't
> exactly to stifle criticism, I'd say. On the contrary, for every threat
> you utter, you pull in 2 more critics. That's a good enough reason for
> me, to not wanting you to stop the harassment perhaps.

Who is harassing you, poor fellow?

> >Why don't you post your real name and the institution you are in?
>

> That, which you see, is my real name ---! Can't you understand what I

> have done with it? I thought scientology was supposed to make for good
> chess players:-)

You make for a good nutcase, that is for sure.

> You disappoint me again ---. It seems as if the ONLY thing left that

> scientology is really good at, is to create criminals from honest
> people.

Lame, super lame.

> >I can visit you and we can discuss your problems over a coffee or what
ever
> >you like.
> >

> You can't afford the travel fees --- :-)

Do not worry, just give me name and full address. I'll take care of the
rest.

> Oh, and another thing. You really should think about unbinding
> protocols, which aren't necessary for your net access. It's not ethical
> to show your naked ass to the world like that.

Are you referring to illegal acts of yours?

> Otherwise you might actually be serving the world with secrets residing
> on you computer, unknowing to yourself. I'm sure you are aware of that
> there's tons of unethical hackers roaming the net, aren't you? Don't
> invite them into committing crimes Gerd. Even if you are used to
> committing crimes, it really isn't ethical to invite to crimes Gerd.

If you feel the urge to confess any crimes you committed, go ahead.

> Hell ---, I'm sure your OSA leaders would not appreciate that, would

> they? They might actually judge you as too incompetent to be wearing the
> hat you know wear, you know. They might even get so pissed off, that
> they send you away for a long RPF vacation you know.

I am not OSA, and these are very nice people.

Something one can definetely not say about you.

> You don't need to thanks me Gerd for these advices. I'm freely giving
> you them. Compare that to your own cult Gerd. When did they ever give
> you anything for free?

You hand out foul language and threats of criminal activity. Quite frankly
you can keep it.

Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:

Swedish citizen, is a sworn anti-religious and anti-American extremist.
He routinely posts to an Internet newsgroup frequented by individuals
dedicated to the destruction of religion, some of whom promote and engage in
violent acts. He is a strong supporter of convicted hate criminal, Keith
Henson, a fugitive from American justice currently living in Canada.

Per his own Internet writings, he believes that "Religion is for deluded
uneducated morons." (September 18, 2001). His often violent rhetoric is
targeted at people of various faiths, and clearly designed to breed hatred
among the uninformed:

September 18, 2001
"Hell, you can find worse things in the bible, about the Christian God. ...
Religions should be outlawed worldwide for fucks sake. It's idiocy whatever
name it has. ... There is no god, no souls, and no life after death. Any
intelligent human being should know that."

While supporting American extremists who commit violent acts, he hides
behind his computer in Sweden, harassing parishioners of the Church of
Scientology by "obtaining" their private emails and posting them to hate
newsgroups.

He has voiced his hatred for America numerous times in hate newsgroups. His
response to the September 11th terrorist attacks in the U.S. was:

September 18, 2001
"It's about time some killing happen in america, we are sick of seeing it
happening to only us."

September 17, 2001
"However, since the Americans don't listen to those who know better, then I
guess the only thing left to say is: You had it coming! ... Are you going to
kick out the serial murderer Bush from the White House? ... I've said it
before, and I say it again: Yanks are the most stupid people on this planet!
... Your country is a mafia criminal asshole shithouse!"

September 18, 2001
"America is the modern day fascists, and the whole fucking country ought to
be given back to the Indians, or possible made into a desert. ... United
Snakes of America, that's a fitting name for the most criminal nation this
world have ever seen."

September 17, 2001
"The criminal and from the very start, U.S. government, have you all grabbed
by the balls. You think you are a free country, and that's the real
brainwashing."

December 12, 2001
America got punished on Sep 11, for their asshole behaviour in trying to
control other free countries. What did the insane U.S morons do in response?
Well, they increased their attempts to control other really free countries.

Such behaviour in response is clearly insane of course, but what is there to
expect from a totally fucked up and insane shit hole criminal mafia state.

The Roman Empire went to hell America, learn NOW!

On second thought, don't learn, so we can one day live in a world without
the insane mafia criminal asshole country, consisting of land stolen from
slaughtered Indians.

His attacks on religion and America reveal a deep hatred for that country's
values and way of life. Therefore, his purpose in supporting hate groups and
anti-religious extremists who create divisiveness within the United States
is readily apparent.

sharky

May 23, 2002, 10:16:58 PM5/23/02

> On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:15:46 GMT.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <CI7H8.183677$QB1.57...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>
> And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
> The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>

> Hey sharky, since your usenet headers shows that you're posting from
> you enjoyed the OSA-babes pages at:
>
> http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/osababes
>
> I noticed that you visited that site on May 19 Gerd :-)

Yeah, that is right. Tilman posted a link I think. And I verified it was a
Bigot site of very low intensions.

Kind of the stuff Tilman prefers. Are you the proud owner?

> The Marcabian empire is stronger, much stronger than Hubbard ever
> imagined. Now as we celebrate the arrival of yet another battle cruiser
> into orbit around Teegeeack, I have the honor to say:
>
> Everywhere you go, you leave traces of yourself, and your actions,
> Gerd...

Sure.
What about your address? We wanted to meet, remember?

sharky

May 23, 2002, 10:21:44 PM5/23/02

"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message

Start thinking and the answer will come to you.

He was clearly referring to you.

The foul language and stupid threats were definitely uttered from hell and
that is downwards.

Robert Schulze Lutum

May 24, 2002, 1:15:01 AM5/24/02

"sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com> schrieb

I always thought that swedish people were very nice.

RSL

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 3:47:07 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 02:10:03 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <%hhH8.11394$ux5....@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>

Hey Gerd. I iknow you're a friend of the vertically challenged one, the
DM guy:-)

>> Btw ---, threaten is something I leave to you scientology scum bags,
>> you're good at it.
>
>Your language still does not measure up to any level of skilled cursing.

Do you think that's my measurements?

>> However, the net result with your threats, isn't
>> exactly to stifle criticism, I'd say. On the contrary, for every threat
>> you utter, you pull in 2 more critics. That's a good enough reason for
>> me, to not wanting you to stop the harassment perhaps.
>
>Who is harassing you, poor fellow?

Nobody, what makes you think that?

>> >Why don't you post your real name and the institution you are in?
>>
>> That, which you see, is my real name ---! Can't you understand what I
>> have done with it? I thought scientology was supposed to make for good
>> chess players:-)
>
>You make for a good nutcase, that is for sure.

Thanks, coming from you that's a real treasure.

>> You disappoint me again ---. It seems as if the ONLY thing left that
>> scientology is really good at, is to create criminals from honest
>> people.
>
>Lame, super lame.

You repeat yourself waterkamp.

>> >I can visit you and we can discuss your problems over a coffee or what
>ever
>> >you like.
>> >

>> You can't afford the travel fees --- :-)
>
>Do not worry, just give me name and full address. I'll take care of the
>rest.

No you don't Gerd. If I as much as see you here, you'll go straight to
jail you know :-)

>> Oh, and another thing. You really should think about unbinding
>> protocols, which aren't necessary for your net access. It's not ethical
>> to show your naked ass to the world like that.
>
>Are you referring to illegal acts of yours?

Of course not, what makes you think that. I'm not th eone with a police
record Gerd, you are :-)

>> Otherwise you might actually be serving the world with secrets residing
>> on you computer, unknowing to yourself. I'm sure you are aware of that
>> there's tons of unethical hackers roaming the net, aren't you? Don't
>> invite them into committing crimes Gerd. Even if you are used to
>> committing crimes, it really isn't ethical to invite to crimes Gerd.
>
>If you feel the urge to confess any crimes you committed, go ahead.

One day, in the near future, you are the one who will sing about your
crimes Waterkamp.

>> Hell ---, I'm sure your OSA leaders would not appreciate that, would
>> they? They might actually judge you as too incompetent to be wearing the
>> hat you know wear, you know. They might even get so pissed off, that
>> they send you away for a long RPF vacation you know.
>
>I am not OSA, and these are very nice people.

Sure, and the sun isn't hot either.

>Something one can definetely not say about you.

From your perspective, God was evil too I guess.

>> You don't need to thanks me Gerd for these advices. I'm freely giving
>> you them. Compare that to your own cult Gerd. When did they ever give
>> you anything for free?
>
>You hand out foul language and threats of criminal activity. Quite frankly
>you can keep it.

Where do you see the threats Gerd? Are you also challenged in some way?

No Waterkamp, you are the criminal one, and the world knows it. I'm not
the one with a criminal past and record.

>Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:

See, Gerd, I knew that you would refer to the OSA bigotwatch site :-)

I'm proud to be on that site, it's a mark of honor to have pissed off
you criminal fascists enough :-)

Now then Waterkamp, perhaps you're stupid enough to travel to my humble
home of origin. If you are, I hope you make for a good photo object.

As if this was a secret. Here's the origin of good cameras and sound
equipment, connected directly to the Internet Gerd:

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

A show up of you or any of your OSA friends there, will indeed make you
appear live on the Internet :-)

Hehe, loons you and your vertically challenged "no show" friend are...

Snork Gerd :-)

Oh, and the Hubbardian rants of course:

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

The body is normally sweet-smelling down to 2.0 [the lowest
non-abberated (sane) point on the Tone Scale] but begins to exude
chronically certain unpleasant effluvia from 2.0 down. Individuals from
2.0 down commonly have bad breath. Their feet may have a considerable
odour. The musk glands are very active. The sweat has a peculiar smell.
Sexual organs emit a repelling odour. And various body exhaust
functions are not under very good control. The person may have to
urinate or defecate under slight stresses or may weep easily for no
apparent cause. This column has not been added to this chart because it
has not been thoroughly explored but is only known in a general way.
Any slightly or greatly repulsive physical odour from an individual
does, however, indicate a tone scale position below 2.0. It is amusing
to note that in the Orient wives are commonly selected by the sweetness
of their perspiration. This is a very reliable test for position on the
tone scale. People who have bad breath as they are processed lose it
when the are above 2.0 on the tone scale. People who are temporarily
suppressed below 2.0 commonly have bad breath.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
Science of Survival

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 3:54:34 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 07:15:01 +0200.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <acki8n$3sc$01$1...@news.t-online.com>
And the Organization Header: T-Online.
The famous author: "Robert Schulze Lutum"
<Robert_Sch...@t-online.de>.

Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

>"sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com> schrieb
>

>> Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:

CC: relevant addys.

Ah, thanks for letting me know, that I still have the honor to be on
OSA's bigotwatch site Gerd. Being there, surely proves that one has an
impact on your insane mafia syndicate.

>I always thought that swedish people were very nice.

They are Gerd, but not towards criminals you know.

And then since you think you can intimidate me, here's my full name and
address again.

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

Sorry Waterkamp, threats against me will land you in a Swedish jail in
no time, and a show up here will immediately make you into an actor on
live internet feed. I take personal harassment tactics like your cult is
known for, very serious you know, and I would love to be able to see you
go away from here in a black and white :-)

Come to daddy Gerd, come and collect the reward...

Hehe, a hoot. The mafia criminal thought he could scare me...

Oh, I almost forgot the Hubbardian rant:

LRH said "Actually, the second dynamic is simply a body manifestation of
sex." in the Melbourne Congress. So if he's talking about sex then he is
talking about the 2nd dynamic.

In that bulletin he says:

" Sex is a lock on and perversion of the "joy of creation" which
involves
a whole being and expands him, but by using just one wave length, sex,
this
can be perverted and he contracts.
When pain enters a scene a being withdraws, contracts and can go
unconscious.
When sex enters the scene a being fixates and loses power.
Destructive creatures who do not want people big or reaching --
since
they are terrified of punishment due to their crimes -- invented pain
and
sex to shrink people and cut their alertness, knowingness, power and
reach.
Thus you see people who are "experiencing" either pain or sex
introverting and not producing much.
Pain and sex were the INVENTED tools of degradation."

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 4:06:30 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 02:16:58 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <uohH8.96808$Po6.2...@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Wugga Sharky, did you enjoy
http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/osababes:

CC:relevant addys

>"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 23 May 2002 15:15:46 GMT.
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID: <CI7H8.183677$QB1.57...@typhoon3.we.ipsvc.net>
>> And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
>> The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
>> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>>

>> Hey sharky, since your usenet headers shows that you're posting from
>> you enjoyed the OSA-babes pages at:
>>
>> http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/osababes
>>
>> I noticed that you visited that site on May 19 Gerd :-)
>
>Yeah, that is right. Tilman posted a link I think. And I verified it was a
>Bigot site of very low intensions.
>
>Kind of the stuff Tilman prefers. Are you the proud owner?

Are you sane?

Addy Gerd, addy to cameras and sound equipment here:

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

>> The Marcabian empire is stronger, much stronger than Hubbard ever
>> imagined. Now as we celebrate the arrival of yet another battle cruiser
>> into orbit around Teegeeack, I have the honor to say:
>>
>> Everywhere you go, you leave traces of yourself, and your actions,
>> Gerd...
>>

>Sure.
>What about your address? We wanted to meet, remember?

You wanted to meet, to harass Gerd. I'm not known for wanting to meet
criminals you know.

Gerd, you really think you can intimidate me? :-)

I'm not scared by criminals. I see it as an opportunity to have you
behind bars, if you dare to show up here though.

You will be caught on cameras which feed directly into the Internet of
course. Remember the short bad quality movie of the Canadian OSA guy,
trying to break into a critics place in Canada? This one will be in High
Quality, Gerd..

Don't let that stop you though Gerd :-)

There's a huge parking area outside my flat, a petrol station in between
my residence, and the OSA house across the street. Yes Gerd, I'm
familiar with that place too of course. I've had my eyes on it for years
:-)

Here's my address, and if you show up here, you will become more famous
than you ever expected. Of course I have informed those who needs to be
informed. They've been informed for years Gerd :-

OSA Stockholm can help you find the exact spot. Tarja isn't there now
though, so perhaps you should ask for Gullevi Almgren.

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

Stupid OSA idiots, thinking they can intimidate me :-)

Come to daddy Gerd, daddy's got a good camera equipment connected to the
Internet...

Damned, I nearly missed the Hubbardian quote:

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

Well, there are societies in England that are having an awfully good
time
fighting the cigarette. They can't do anything else, so they fight
cigarettes. And they say that the cigarette causes lung cancer. And
they've -- you've been hearing something of this, I'm sure. Yeah. Not
smoking enough will cause lung cancer. Not smoking enough will cause
lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the
probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that
he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage,
don't you see. But I'd say that would be better than not running out any
of the radiation dosage at all and the number of lung cancer cases which
exist, of course, that don't smoke are just forgotten about by these
societies, but they are very numerous.

Anyway, there's nicotinic acid in that cigarette. Inevitably, on
inhalation of tobacco, you will get some of this phenomena of face
flush, but in view of the fact that a cigarette isn't pushing its smoke
over the outside of the body but on the inside, of course, you run it
out internally.

-- L. Ron Hubbard
SHSBC-35 6107C19, 19 July 1961

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 4:11:06 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 02:21:44 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <YshH8.15162$cQ3.1141@sccrnsc01>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:

>"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message
>> On 23 May 2002 13:11:52 -0700.
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID: <5df5bafc.0205...@posting.google.com>
>> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com/.
>> The famous author: zo...@yahoo.com (zobicus).
>> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>>
>> >Does this fight need a referee or is he down for the count already?
>>
>> Who is down, and what fight do you refer to? You didn't include anything
>> from the message you respond to, so it's impossible to know.
>>

>Start thinking and the answer will come to you.
>
>He was clearly referring to you.
>
>The foul language and stupid threats were definitely uttered from hell and
>that is downwards.

CC: relevant addys

Threats? Where do you see any threats from me? The police didn't see any
threats, and my lawyer didn't. Only criminals see threats in what I
wrote Gerd, because you're used to interpret things from the perspective
of your cults actions and threats. Your psychological profile, was
indeed very interesting to read....

You are the one threatening Gerd. Let's see if I can lure you into
something stupid. You like jails Gerd?

Here's my address Gerd:

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

Want to be on candid camera Gerd? Come to daddy if that's your highest
wish.

Oh, and Hubbard's quote of course:

LRH- "In Scientology you're dealing with a specialized group, specially
selected. Actually these people are all pre-selected out of the races of
earth today. It isn't a cross-section of the poulation at all. It's a
very small minority of the population. As these people move up to more
advanced levels of training, a further selection takes place. Their
confront, their persistence comes up. Just look at the things that are
required of one of these people. Look at the things that have been
required of you in actual fact; sticking with it despite dissapointments
and upsets and the trouble you've had. If you don't think that's a
process of pre-selection, you should look at it someday. Just going on
being in Scientology is a process of pre-selection. It has its rewards,
but it also has its liabilities, and those that have survived this
particular process have simply demonstrated the fact that they will
obviously someday make it to OT.

7 Nov 68- "The Relationship of Training to OT"

sharky

May 24, 2002, 10:39:06 AM5/24/02

> On Fri, 24 May 2002 07:15:01 +0200.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <acki8n$3sc$01$1...@news.t-online.com>
> And the Organization Header: T-Online.
> The famous author: "Robert Schulze Lutum"
> <Robert_Sch...@t-online.de>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>

> >"sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com> schrieb
> >

> >> Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:
>
> CC: relevant addys.
>
> Ah, thanks for letting me know, that I still have the honor to be on
> OSA's bigotwatch site ----. Being there, surely proves that one has an

> impact on your insane mafia syndicate.

They consider you a criminal, and I would agree with that judgement.

> >I always thought that swedish people were very nice.
>

> They are -----, but not towards criminals you know.

Mr. Herpez you need at least to read who is writing you before you start
your insane ranting.

> And then since you think you can intimidate me, here's my full name and
> address again.
>
> Sten-Arne Zerpe
> Kristinelundsvagen 24
> S-17150
> Solna
> Sweden.
>
> Phone: +46 8 826189
> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

Thanks for spelling out who you are. This makes clear that it is you
uttering these insane phrases.

> Sorry -----, threats against me will land you in a Swedish jail in

> no time, and a show up here will immediately make you into an actor on
> live internet feed. I take personal harassment tactics like your cult is
> known for, very serious you know, and I would love to be able to see you
> go away from here in a black and white :-)

Do not worry, you fears are unfoundet. But you seem to very scared.

> Come to daddy Gerd, come and collect the reward...
>
> Hehe, a hoot. The mafia criminal thought he could scare me...

Little fellow, calm down, have a nice walk and try to behave like a
civilized person.

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 10:50:58 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 14:39:06 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <egsH8.19915$352.2451@sccrnsc02>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist? Gerd the OSA
guy, and friend of the vertically challenged, is a hoot.:

>"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 24 May 2002 07:15:01 +0200.
>> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
>> With the Message-ID: <acki8n$3sc$01$1...@news.t-online.com>
>> And the Organization Header: T-Online.
>> The famous author: "Robert Schulze Lutum"
>> <Robert_Sch...@t-online.de>.
>> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>>

>> >"sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com> schrieb

>> CC: relevant addys.
>>
>> Ah, thanks for letting me know, that I still have the honor to be on
>> OSA's bigotwatch site ----. Being there, surely proves that one has an
>> impact on your insane mafia syndicate.
>>

>They consider you a criminal, and I would agree with that judgement.

Since you're part of OSA, I'm not surprised of course, Gerd Waterkamp.

>> >I always thought that swedish people were very nice.
>>
>> They are -----, but not towards criminals you know.
>
>Mr. Herpez you need at least to read who is writing you before you start
>your insane ranting.

I know who you are Gerd, and so do others. Especially my German friends,
one might add...

>> And then since you think you can intimidate me, here's my full name and
>> address again.
>>
>> Sten-Arne Zerpe
>> Kristinelundsvagen 24
>> S-17150
>> Solna
>> Sweden.
>>
>> Phone: +46 8 826189
>> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
>> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508
>>

>Thanks for spelling out who you are. This makes clear that it is you
>uttering these insane phrases.

Do you have a problem with free speech cult boy?

>> Sorry -----, threats against me will land you in a Swedish jail in
>> no time, and a show up here will immediately make you into an actor on
>> live internet feed. I take personal harassment tactics like your cult is
>> known for, very serious you know, and I would love to be able to see you
>> go away from here in a black and white :-)
>
>Do not worry, you fears are unfoundet. But you seem to very scared.

Hehe, backing off now Gerd Waterkamp? No, I'm not scared, but you seems
to suddenly have mellowed. Yes, I know that when your attacks isn't met
with fear, but with "come to daddy cult boy" you back off....ALWAYS :-)

>> Come to daddy Gerd, come and collect the reward...
>>
>> Hehe, a hoot. The mafia criminal thought he could scare me...
>>

>Little fellow, calm down, have a nice walk and try to behave like a
>civilized person.

Gerd Waterkamp from OSA, you have met someone who isn't afraid of you or
your cult of crimes. You thought you could scare me into silence, didn't
you Gerd?

You have my address as if that was something new. Let's see how long it
takes before I catch one of you idiots on video :-)

MuahahahaaArne!

And Hubbard of course. Now then, let's see what we can give to the world
this time....

Hmm, how about Hubbard's insane ideas about homosexuals for a change:

SCIENTOLOGY AND GAY RIGHTS.

The Church of Scientology has officially determined that gays are
"perverts" who are both "quite physically ill," and "extremely
dangerous to society." The Church of Scientology teaches that such
"aberration is contagious," and that toleration of such "perversion" is
"extremely bad for society." The Church has an answer. Gays can either
be "quarantine[d]

. . . to avoid the contagion" and "uniformly institutionalized," or
they can be forced to undergo Church "processing." If all else fails,
the Church of Scientology offers a final solution -- gays can be
"dispose[d] of . . .quietly and without sorrow."

In the book entitled Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health,
L. Ron Hubbard, the Founder of the Church of Scientology, wrote:

"The sexual pervert (and by this term Dianetics, to be brief,
includes any and all forms of deviation in dynamic two (fn1) such as
homosexuality, lesbianism, sexual sadism, etc., and all down the
catalog of Ellis and Krafft-Ebing) is actually quite ill physically.
Perversion, as an illness, has so many manifestations that it must be
spread through the entire gamut of classes 1 to 5 above. Overdevelopment
of the sexual organs, underdevelopment, seminal inhibition or
magnification, etc., are found in one pervert, some in another.

And the sum of it is that the pervert is always a very ill person in
one way or another, whether he is conscious of it or not. He is very far
from culpable for his condition, but he is also so far from normal
and so extremely dangerous to society that the tolerance of
perversion is as thoroughly bad for society as punishment for it."

See L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health,
Book Two, Chapt. 5, at pgs. 120-21 ((c) 1989 L. Ron Hubbard Library)
(some footnotes omitted, footnote added).

L. Ron Hubbard and the Church of Scientology have also determined all
of the behavioral characteristics of gays and lesbians. In the book
entitled Science of Survival, Mr. Hubbard established a "tone scale"
for classifying individuals and evaluating human behavior. See
generally Science of Survival, Book One, Chapt. 1. In Science of
Survival, the tone scale ranges from -3 at the bottom (death), to +4 at
the top. See id. The Tone Scale is:

4.0 Mest Clear
3.5 Dianetic Release
3.0 Very High Normal
2.5 Boredom
2.0 Overt Hostility
1.5 Anger
1.1 Covert Hostility
0.5 Apathy
0.1 Pretended death
0 some cellular theta remaining. Somatic life.
- -1 Entity theta out of contact.
- -3 Mest remaining in MEST. Theta out of contact.

See Science of Survival, Hubbard Chart of Human Evaluation and
Dianetic Processing. In the above chart, MEST stands for "Matter,
Energy, Space and Time. The Physical Universe." Theta is the soul, the
life source.

"Perverts," such as homosexuals, fall at 1.1 on the tone scale:

"At 1.1 on the tone scale we enter the area of the most vicious
reversal of the second dynamic2. Here we have promiscuity, perversion,
sadism, and irregular practices. . . . He is the harlot, the pervert,
the unfaithful wife, free love, easy marriage and quick divorce, and
general sexual disaster."

See Science of Survival, Book One, Chapt. 18, at 128-29 (footnote
added).

Mr. Hubbard is clear that:

"At 1.1 . . . This is the level of the pervert, the homosexual, the
turncoat."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 13, at 101 - 102 (emphasis
added).

According to the Church of Scientology, such "1.1" gays "perverts"
are
extremely dangerous:

"People on this level on the second dynamic (fn1) are intensely
dangerous in the society, since aberration is contagious. A society
which reaches this level is on its way out of history, as went the
Greeks, as went the Romans, as goes modern European and American
culture. Here is a flaming danger signal which must be heeded if a
race is to go forward."

See Science of Survival, Book One, Chapt. 18, at 129 (footnote
added). Scientology, and its Founder, L. Ron Hubbard, teach that one
should not, and cannot, trust a gay or lesbian "1.1" "pervert." This is
because: "Around 1.1, we reach the level of covert hostility." See
Science of Survival, Book One, Chapt. 8, at 68.

To be more precise:

"The person may claim to love others and to have the good of others
as his foremost interest; yet, at the same moment, he works,
unconsciously or otherwise, to injure or destroy the lives and
reputations of people and also to destroy property."

See Science of Survival, Book One, Chapt. 8, at 68.

Mr. Hubbard further explains:

"At 1.1, we have lying, to avoid real communication. * * * Here is
the level of covert hostility, the most dangerous and wicked level on
the tone scale. Here is the person who smiles while he inserts a knife
blade between your vertebrae. * * * Here is the insincere flatterer
who yet awaits only a moment of unguardedness to destroy. * * * This
is the level of the pervert, the homosexual, the turncoat."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 13, at 101 - 102. Such a
person "has only two purposes: to wreak the most harm upon others, and
secure the greatest safety for self." See Science of Survival, Book 1,
Chapt. 22, at 149.

For Mr. Hubbard and the Church of Scientology, the danger posed by
gay and lesbian "1.1" "perverts" cannot be underestimated:

"From 1.3 down to 0.6 we have the general area of the subversive, who
promises a people freedom and equality and gives them a slaughter of
their best minds and cultural institutions, to the end of a
totalitarian dominance."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 27, at 176.

According to Mr. Hubbard and the Church of Scientology, given the
danger posed by lesbian and gay "1.1" "perverts," society is faced with
only one choice:

"No social order which desires to survive dares overlook its stratum
1.1's. No social order will survive which does not remove these
people from its midst."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 13, at 103.

There is no room for gay and lesbian "1.1" "perverts" in society.
Indeed, Scientology looks forward to the day when:

"Perhaps at some distant date only the unaberrated person will be
granted civil rights before the law. Perhaps the goal will be
reached at some future time when only the unaberrated person can
attain to and benefit from citizenship. These are desirable goals
and would produce a marked increase in the survival ability and
happiness of man."

See Dianetics, Book 3, Chapt. 10, at pgs. 455-56.

Since Dianetics was first published in 1950, perhaps "some distant
date" is ... today? And who will determine who is "aberrated" and who
is not? Obviously, the Church of Scientology.

To Hubbard and the Church of Scientology, the solution to the problem
of lesbian and gay "1.1" "perverts" is a simple one:

"Such people should be taken from the society as rapidly as possible
and uniformly institutionalized; for here is the level of the contagion
of immorality, and the destruction of ethics;"

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 13, at 102. On the other
hand, the Church of Scientology offers an alternative:

"The only answers would seem to be the permanent quarantine of such
persons from society to avoid the contagion of their insanities and
the general turbulence which they bring to any order, thus forcing it
lower on the scale, or processing such persons until they have attained
a level on the tone scale which gives them value."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 21, at 145. Mr. Hubbard
explains that:

"with an effective science to handle the problem, a society which
would continue to endure perversion and all its sad and sordid effects
doesn't deserve to survive."

Dianetics, Book 2, Chapt. 5, at pgs. 121-22. Thus, the Church offers
a choice.

Gay and lesbian "1.1" "perverts" can avoid being quarantined or
institutionalized by simply undergoing Church "processing" to raise
their tone level so that they are no longer "perverts," but instead
have "value."

While the Mr. Hubbard and the Church of Scientology have determined
that "1.1" "perverts" are dangerous in the extreme, they have also
concluded that they can easily deal with the problem. This is because
with such "perverts":

"At 1.1, we have reached fear, on the tone scale, and when the
individual rises above fear we have underhanded displays of action.
If the individual is suddenly addressed by danger, however, we have
cowardice."

See Science of Survival, Book 1, Chapt. 23, at 154.

Finally, for all of those aberrated persons below 2.0 on his Tone
Scale, L. Ron Hubbard envisions two alternative final solutions:

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down
on the Tone Sale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning
with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The
first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by unentrubulating some of
their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to
dispose of them quietly and without sorrow.

Adders are safe bedmates compared to people on the lower bands of the
tone scale. Not all the beauty nor the handsomeness nor artificial
social value nor property can atone for the vicious damage such
people do to sane men and women. The sudden and abrupt deletion of
all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the
social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural
tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society
may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in
order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only
necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either
by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line
- - a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of
processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it
might also in others be in excess of two hundred - or simply
quarantining them from the society. A Venezuelan dictator once
decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were
also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying
all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that
country."

See Science of Survival, at 170-71 (footnotes omitted, emphasis
added).

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

NOTES ON PTS

There are BTs who were PTS to successive persons; they went
from one person to another, e.g. BT went from Pre-OT's grandfather,
to Pre-OT's mother, to Pre-OT. So the Pre-OT now has BTs who were PTS
to mother and grandfather. And the Pre-OT was in contact with these
BTs when they were on mother, and earlier in the Pre-OT's life when
the BTs were on grandfather. This transfer of BTs to successive family
members causes a genetic misidentification - it convinces BTs that
they are genetic.

There are also BTs who went PTS to a person that they were PTS
to in an earlier life or lives. They run into the same person in this
lifetime and go into restim.

-NED for OTs Series 35

LRH:dm:kjm
Copyright (c) 1978
by L. Ron Hubbard
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

******* Body thetans? We don't need no stinking Body Thetans! *******
*********** http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/index.htm ************
IRC #Scientology JavaChat http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/irc.html
* Multimedia: http://www.users.wineasy.se/noname/multimed/index.htm *
******************* ze...@wineasy.se (Anti-Cult) ********************

sharky

May 24, 2002, 10:52:41 AM5/24/02

> Hey ----. I iknow you're a friend of the vertically challenged one, the
> DM guy:-)

Get a life an take anger management classes.

> >> Btw ---, threaten is something I leave to you scientology scum bags,
> >> you're good at it.
> >
> >Your language still does not measure up to any level of skilled cursing.
>
> Do you think that's my measurements?
>

> >> However, the net result with your threats, isn't
> >> exactly to stifle criticism, I'd say. On the contrary, for every threat
> >> you utter, you pull in 2 more critics. That's a good enough reason for
> >> me, to not wanting you to stop the harassment perhaps.
> >
> >Who is harassing you, poor fellow?
>
> Nobody, what makes you think that?

Because you scream and squirt like a little piggy about "harrassment"

> >> That, which you see, is my real name ---! Can't you understand what I
> >> have done with it? I thought scientology was supposed to make for good
> >> chess players:-)
> >
> >You make for a good nutcase, that is for sure.
>
> Thanks, coming from you that's a real treasure.

You are very welcome.

> >> You disappoint me again ---. It seems as if the ONLY thing left that
> >> scientology is really good at, is to create criminals from honest
> >> people.
> >
> >Lame, super lame.
>

> You repeat yourself ------.

You did first. :-)

> >ever
> >> >

> >> You can't afford the travel fees --- :-)
> >
> >Do not worry, just give me name and full address. I'll take care of the
> >rest.
>
> No you don't Gerd. If I as much as see you here, you'll go straight to
> jail you know :-)

I suspected from the very beginning, that this is were you have your
permanent residents and I had to look for you there.

> >> Oh, and another thing. You really should think about unbinding
> >> protocols, which aren't necessary for your net access. It's not ethical
> >> to show your naked ass to the world like that.
> >
> >Are you referring to illegal acts of yours?
>
> Of course not, what makes you think that. I'm not th eone with a police

> record ----, you are :-)

Quite frankly, your foul language, the threats and insane ranting of yours
made me think that. Oh, not to forget the stupid lies of yours too.

> >> Otherwise you might actually be serving the world with secrets residing
> >> on you computer, unknowing to yourself. I'm sure you are aware of that
> >> there's tons of unethical hackers roaming the net, aren't you? Don't
> >> invite them into committing crimes Gerd. Even if you are used to
> >> committing crimes, it really isn't ethical to invite to crimes Gerd.
> >
> >If you feel the urge to confess any crimes you committed, go ahead.
>
> One day, in the near future, you are the one who will sing about your

> crimes .

Why do you spread insane lies like a madman?

> >> Hell ---, I'm sure your OSA leaders would not appreciate that, would
> >> they? They might actually judge you as too incompetent to be wearing
the
> >> hat you know wear, you know. They might even get so pissed off, that
> >> they send you away for a long RPF vacation you know.
> >
> >I am not OSA, and these are very nice people.
>
> Sure, and the sun isn't hot either.

Little fellow the sun ist very hot.

> >Something one can definetely not say about you.
>
> From your perspective, God was evil too I guess.

Stupid insane ranting. No, just look at your writings. It is obvious, that
you are a screaming idiotic nutcase with a violent attitude. That does not
count with me as a nice person.

> >> You don't need to thanks me Gerd for these advices. I'm freely giving
> >> you them. Compare that to your own cult Gerd. When did they ever give
> >> you anything for free?
> >
> >You hand out foul language and threats of criminal activity. Quite
frankly
> >you can keep it.
>
> Where do you see the threats Gerd? Are you also challenged in some way?
>

> No ------, you are the criminal one, and the world knows it. I'm not

> the one with a criminal past and record.

By repeating stupid lies it is not getting any better for you.

> >Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:
>

> See, -----, I knew that you would refer to the OSA bigotwatch site :-)

> I'm proud to be on that site, it's a mark of honor to have pissed off
> you criminal fascists enough :-)

Do you know Tilman, he lies and is a nutcase like you, but much better
adapted.

> Now then -----, perhaps you're stupid enough to travel to my humble

> home of origin. If you are, I hope you make for a good photo object.
>
> As if this was a secret. Here's the origin of good cameras and sound
> equipment, connected directly to the Internet Gerd:
>
> Sten-Arne Zerpe
> Kristinelundsvagen 24
> S-17150
> Solna
> Sweden.
>
> Phone: +46 8 826189
> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508
>
> A show up of you or any of your OSA friends there, will indeed make you
> appear live on the Internet :-)

You must be scared to hell, poor little fellow.

sharky

May 24, 2002, 10:58:35 AM5/24/02

> Addy ---, addy to cameras and sound equipment here:

> Sten-Arne Zerpe
> Kristinelundsvagen 24
> S-17150
> Solna
> Sweden.
>
> Phone: +46 8 826189
> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

It is ok, captured that already.

> >> The Marcabian empire is stronger, much stronger than Hubbard ever
> >> imagined. Now as we celebrate the arrival of yet another battle cruiser
> >> into orbit around Teegeeack, I have the honor to say:
> >>
> >> Everywhere you go, you leave traces of yourself, and your actions,
> >> Gerd...
> >>

> >Sure.
> >What about your address? We wanted to meet, remember?
>
> You wanted to meet, to harass Gerd. I'm not known for wanting to meet
> criminals you know.
>
> Gerd, you really think you can intimidate me? :-)

Is not neccessary nor intended. People like you rant and spit shit just out
of plain panic.

Why should I scare you even more?

> I'm not scared by criminals.

That is good, you will need that.

> I see it as an opportunity to have you
> behind bars, if you dare to show up here though.

From the viewpoint of your little cell the whole world is behind bars.

> You will be caught on cameras which feed directly into the Internet of
> course. Remember the short bad quality movie of the Canadian OSA guy,
> trying to break into a critics place in Canada? This one will be in High
> Quality, Gerd..
>
> Don't let that stop you though Gerd :-)
>
> There's a huge parking area outside my flat, a petrol station in between
> my residence, and the OSA house across the street. Yes Gerd, I'm
> familiar with that place too of course. I've had my eyes on it for years
> :-)

Is that why you are so scared?

> Here's my address, and if you show up here, you will become more famous
> than you ever expected. Of course I have informed those who needs to be
> informed. They've been informed for years Gerd :-
>
> OSA Stockholm can help you find the exact spot. Tarja isn't there now
> though, so perhaps you should ask for Gullevi Almgren.
>

> Sten-Arne Zerpe
> Kristinelundsvagen 24
> S-17150
> Solna
> Sweden.
>
> Phone: +46 8 826189
> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508
>
> Stupid OSA idiots, thinking they can intimidate me :-)

Why are you so scared?

sharky

May 24, 2002, 11:09:20 AM5/24/02

> On Fri, 24 May 2002 02:21:44 GMT.
> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> With the Message-ID: <YshH8.15162$cQ3.1141@sccrnsc01>
> And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
> The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
> Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist?:
>

> >"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message
> >> On 23 May 2002 13:11:52 -0700.
> >> In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
> >> With the Message-ID: <5df5bafc.0205...@posting.google.com>
> >> And the Organization Header: http://groups.google.com/.
> >> The famous author: zo...@yahoo.com (zobicus).

> >> Who is down, and what fight do you refer to? You didn't include
anything
> >> from the message you respond to, so it's impossible to know.
> >>

> >Start thinking and the answer will come to you.
> >
> >He was clearly referring to you.
> >
> >The foul language and stupid threats were definitely uttered from hell
and
> >that is downwards.
> >

> CC: relevant addys

Little fellow, do you need help?

> Threats? Where do you see any threats from me? The police didn't see any
> threats, and my lawyer didn't. Only criminals see threats in what I
> wrote Gerd, because you're used to interpret things from the perspective
> of your cults actions and threats. Your psychological profile, was
> indeed very interesting to read....

You are scared like shit. Why is that?

> You are the one threatening Gerd. Let's see if I can lure you into
> something stupid. You like jails Gerd?
>
> Here's my address Gerd:
>
> Sten-Arne Zerpe
> Kristinelundsvagen 24
> S-17150
> Solna
> Sweden.
>
> Phone: +46 8 826189
> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

Ok little fellow, I can see you get really scared when somebody offers you a
visit.

You start screaming like a little boy in the sandbox that is challenged and
jumps up in panic:

"Come on, if you dare, (but I hope you do not), I rip your head off (maybe
that will scare him) ...." and so on.

I like your little plays like changing the letters in your name, I know 5
year olds, that like that a lot.

Have you tried "Herpez" for your last name? I t might give you some peace in
the shower.

But bottom line, if I want to see ranting and raving nutcases I could go to
an psychiatric ward.

So I put you in my spam filter for now. RIP

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 11:12:32 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 14:52:41 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <ZssH8.21826$cQ3.705@sccrnsc01>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Frog says: Vivien, an extremist? Gerd the OSA
criminal wants to harass and visit. Good, let the live feed begin:

[me think you need to learn to snip down old stuff Gerd Waterkamp]

>"Eprez Enra Nets" <Ne...@somewhere.on.earth> wrote in message
>>

>> Hey ----. I iknow you're a friend of the vertically challenged one, the
>> DM guy:-)
>
>Get a life an take anger management classes.

Hehe, if you think I'm angry, then you should have seen me in Bosnia :-)

>> >Your language still does not measure up to any level of skilled cursing.
>>
>> Do you think that's my measurements?

>> >Who is harassing you, poor fellow?
>>
>> Nobody, what makes you think that?
>
>Because you scream and squirt like a little piggy about "harrassment"

Wait for the pictures, the film at 11, Gerd Waterkamp. Your cult of
crimes is known for harrassment.

Want to harass?

Here's the target Borg robot:

Sten-Arne Zerpe
Kristinelundsvagen 24
S-17150
Solna
Sweden.

Phone: +46 8 826189
Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508

>> >You make for a good nutcase, that is for sure.
>>
>> Thanks, coming from you that's a real treasure.
>
>You are very welcome.

Is that all? Any other relative psychology profiling we need from you?

>> >Lame, super lame.
>>
>> You repeat yourself ------.
>
>You did first. :-)

Yada, yada, you're becoming dull Gerd Waterkamp!

>> >ever

>> >Do not worry, just give me name and full address. I'll take care of the
>> >rest.
>>
>> No you don't Gerd. If I as much as see you here, you'll go straight to
>> jail you know :-)
>
>I suspected from the very beginning, that this is were you have your
>permanent residents and I had to look for you there.

Now that was a lame school yard rant Gerd Waterkamp. I'm sure you can do
better than that. After all, I was not the one being fired for being a
supporter of a criminally convicted cult, and I was not the one trying
to get Hubbard's insane admin-tech into that company.

>> >Are you referring to illegal acts of yours?
>>
>> Of course not, what makes you think that. I'm not th eone with a police
>> record ----, you are :-)
>
>Quite frankly, your foul language, the threats and insane ranting of yours
>made me think that. Oh, not to forget the stupid lies of yours too.

Threats? If you think I have threatened you Gerd Waterkamp, then you'd
better sue me in a Swedish court of law.

What, you're not going to do that?

Why not?

Muahahahah!

Lamer!

>> >If you feel the urge to confess any crimes you committed, go ahead.
>>
>> One day, in the near future, you are the one who will sing about your
>> crimes .
>
>Why do you spread insane lies like a madman?

Tell me what lies you refer to, and perhaps we can clear them up?

Don't be so suppressive. Don't you know that generalities is the trade
mark of an SP, Gerd Waterkamp. Are you an SP Gerd?

>the
>> >
>> >I am not OSA, and these are very nice people.
>>
>> Sure, and the sun isn't hot either.
>
>Little fellow the sun ist very hot.

And you are OSA, that's no secret. The documents are clear on that
point.

>> >Something one can definetely not say about you.
>>
>> From your perspective, God was evil too I guess.
>
>Stupid insane ranting. No, just look at your writings. It is obvious, that
>you are a screaming idiotic nutcase with a violent attitude. That does not
>count with me as a nice person.

Don't hold back when you're buttons are pushed Gerd Waterkamp. Tell me
how you really feel :-)

>> >You hand out foul language and threats of criminal activity. Quite
>frankly
>> >you can keep it.
>>
>> Where do you see the threats Gerd? Are you also challenged in some way?
>>
>> No ------, you are the criminal one, and the world knows it. I'm not
>> the one with a criminal past and record.
>>

>By repeating stupid lies it is not getting any better for you.

Be specific Gerd, don't be an SP. Don't you know that the trade marks of
an SP is that he speaks in generalities? You're speaking in generalities
now Gerd....

:-)

>> >Do you know this guy? He obviously belongs into an instution:
>>
>> See, -----, I knew that you would refer to the OSA bigotwatch site :-)
>>
>> I'm proud to be on that site, it's a mark of honor to have pissed off
>> you criminal fascists enough :-)
>
>Do you know Tilman, he lies and is a nutcase like you, but much better
>adapted.

Tilman is not one unit Gerd, or is he?

>> Now then -----, perhaps you're stupid enough to travel to my humble
>> home of origin. If you are, I hope you make for a good photo object.
>>
>> As if this was a secret. Here's the origin of good cameras and sound
>> equipment, connected directly to the Internet Gerd:
>>
>> Sten-Arne Zerpe
>> Kristinelundsvagen 24
>> S-17150
>> Solna
>> Sweden.
>>
>> Phone: +46 8 826189
>> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
>> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508
>>
>> A show up of you or any of your OSA friends there, will indeed make you
>> appear live on the Internet :-)
>>

>You must be scared to hell, poor little fellow.

No Gerd, but you and your fellows in OSA are. Is it likely that I'm
scared when I post my full name, addy, and phone number?

Why aren't you here yet. I want to get you on candid camera Gerd :-)

What's your IQ Gerd? I mean measured with real tests, and not the bogus
cult tests?

Seems as if you're afraid now Gerd Waterkamp. Backing off considerably
I'd say..

Come to daddy little cultist. Daddy's got a movie contract for you
here:-)

PS. Do you think you can keep this up for much longer Gerd? So far no
crime cultist have lasted for very long, when the net result of their
replies is that more of Hubbard's insanity got revealed each time they
replied :-)

Oh yeah, Hubbard rants of course too. We musn't forget those for the
sake of Xenu, the mightiest of warriors:

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

"You want to know what happens when you clear everybody in that
neighbourhood, the only thing that [Scientology] center can become
used for is a political center. Because by the time you've done
all this, you are the government..."

- L. Ron Hubbard, lecture 9 January 1962, "Future Org Trends"

The goal of the [cult's] department [of governmental affairs in its
OSA] is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies
into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology.
This is done by a high level ability to control and in its absence by
a low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control
such agencies.

- L. Ron Hubbard

Eprez Enra Nets

May 24, 2002, 11:22:24 AM5/24/02
On Fri, 24 May 2002 14:58:35 GMT.
In the Newsgroup(s): alt.religion.scientology
With the Message-ID: <vysH8.21870$cQ3.1491@sccrnsc01>

And the Organization Header: AT&T Broadband.
The famous author: "sharky" <shar...@yahoo.com>.
Wrote on the subject: Re: Wugga Sharky, did you enjoy
http://galacticfederation.homeip.net/osababes. Gerd wants to visit my
cameras :-):

Keep it close to you Gerd...

>> >Sure.
>> >What about your address? We wanted to meet, remember?
>>
>> You wanted to meet, to harass Gerd. I'm not known for wanting to meet
>> criminals you know.
>>
>> Gerd, you really think you can intimidate me? :-)
>
>Is not neccessary nor intended. People like you rant and spit shit just out
>of plain panic.

Hehe, come to daddy and see how much panic I got :-)

No Gerd, you're a chicken shit. You don't dare to come here, because you
know that it will really make you and your mafia cult look bad :-)

>Why should I scare you even more?

You can't, you're a school yard bully, and I'm used to deal with those
kind of people.

You don't dare to leave the cult loving U.S, because if you did, you
would be thrown in jail, and that's where types like you belong.

Pissed off enough yet Gerd, to come to daddy? :-)

>> I'm not scared by criminals.
>
>That is good, you will need that.

I interpret that as a threat, and I will make sure it gets into your
files at the police station, Gerd Waterkamp.

Continue please, perhaps we can even get you extradited in due time!

>> I see it as an opportunity to have you
>> behind bars, if you dare to show up here though.
>
>From the viewpoint of your little cell the whole world is behind bars.

Don't project your problems on me little cult boy!

>> You will be caught on cameras which feed directly into the Internet of
>> course. Remember the short bad quality movie of the Canadian OSA guy,
>> trying to break into a critics place in Canada? This one will be in High
>> Quality, Gerd..
>>
>> Don't let that stop you though Gerd :-)
>>
>> There's a huge parking area outside my flat, a petrol station in between
>> my residence, and the OSA house across the street. Yes Gerd, I'm
>> familiar with that place too of course. I've had my eyes on it for years
>> :-)
>
>Is that why you are so scared?

Scared? You got my addy now, and still you're not here. You wrote
yesterday that the travel fee was not a problem, and that you would
come, if only I gave you my addy.

Now Gerd Waterkamp, either put up, or shut up, and prove to the world,
that YOU ARE ONLY A BIG MOUTH :-)

>> Here's my address, and if you show up here, you will become more famous
>> than you ever expected. Of course I have informed those who needs to be
>> informed. They've been informed for years Gerd :-
>>
>> OSA Stockholm can help you find the exact spot. Tarja isn't there now
>> though, so perhaps you should ask for Gullevi Almgren.
>>

>> Sten-Arne Zerpe
>> Kristinelundsvagen 24
>> S-17150
>> Solna
>> Sweden.
>>
>> Phone: +46 8 826189
>> Mobile 1: +46 70 6808790
>> Mobile 2: +46 70 2184508
>>
>> Stupid OSA idiots, thinking they can intimidate me :-)
>
>Why are you so scared?

I repeat, you chicken shit OSA moron:

Scared? You got my addy now, and still you're not here. You wrote
yesterday that the travel fee was not a problem, and that you would
come, if only I gave you my addy.

Now Gerd Waterkamp, either put up, or shut up, and prove to the world,
that YOU ARE ONLY A BIG MOUTH :-)

Gerd Waterkamp, you challenged the wrong man, and now you show the whole
world, that you're a coward who just can't live up to his promises.
People like you reminds me of the Bosnian Serbs...

They too was cowards, when push came to shove...

Hehe, Gerd Waterkamp is a coward, as if that was something new. He fled
from Germany too, when the authorities came too close...

Oh Yeah, let's not forget Hubbard:

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

In Scientology it has been discovered that mental energy is simply a
finer, higher level physical energy. the test of this is conclusive
in that a thetan "Mocking up" mental image pictures and thrusting
them into the body can increase the body mass and by casting them
away again can decrease the body mass. This test has actually been
made and an increase of as much as thirty pounds, actually measured
on the scales, has been added to, and subtracted from, a body by
creating "mental energy." Energy is energy. Matter is condensed
energy.

- L. Ron Hubbard
Understanding the E-Meter

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

Some people who are deaf or blind might simply have a cluster
sitting on a nerve, and it's gone on so many years the nerve
atrophies. Catatonics may be suffering from this sort of knockout.
This explains why a tactile process works - you run tactile on the
bed, etc, after an accident and the guy comes out of it.

-NED for OTs Series 22