[dchip message 494] Regarding - sorting data in dchip

1 view

sathya

Apr 28, 2010, 5:29:27 AM4/28/10
to dChip Software
Dear sir,
I am sathya, doing my Doctoral research in Dept of Genetics,
Madurai Kamaraj University, India. I have expression datas of seven
different cell lines (profilied by Affymetrix Gene 1.0 ST array). I
wants to sort out the genes which shows similar expression among these
seven data sets.
I am awaiting for your reply.
Thanking you.

--
This message is from the dChip Software user group.
-- If you ask dChip questions, please include dChip output messages, generated files, or screenshots to help rapid debugging.

sathya

Apr 28, 2010, 5:31:12 AM4/28/10
to dChip Software
Dear sir,
I am sathya, doing my Doctoral research in Dept of Genetics,
Madurai Kamaraj University, India. I have expression datas of seven
different cell lines (profilied by Affymetrix Gene 1.0 ST array). I
wants to know how to sort out and cluster the genes which shows
similar expression among these seven data sets in dchip .

Cheng Li

May 20, 2010, 3:50:54 PM5/20/10
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com
Sathya,

After you use "open group" to read in the data, try "filter genes" followed by clustering.

Cheng

Sathiya Pandi

May 21, 2010, 5:32:17 AM5/21/10
to dchip-s...@googlegroups.com