Fwd: about EFL UNIVERSITY PAPERS these are the papers i think i have sent it already

DABMSA EC

Nov 8, 2010, 2:08:11 AM11/8/10
to dabmsa-ec...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sareen Chatla <chs...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: about EFL UNIVERSITY PAPERS these are the papers i think i have sent it already
To: dabm...@gmail.com
Cc: prudhvi raju <prudhv...@gmail.com>, ravi chandran <ravi....@gmail.com>, "been an year in ciefl..phew!" <arumu...@gmail.com>, "Mein Name ist Sudhams." <sudhams.ch@gmail.com>, Suresh Kumar Digumarthi <sura...@gmail.com>, Sirapangi Santhi Swaroop <ssanthi...@gmail.com>, abhilash vv <abhila...@gmail.com>, Anoop Kumar <anoop...@gmail.com>, swarna kiran <appuj...@gmail.com>, nirmala vinod <chnv...@gmail.com>, Indu Gopoji <indu....@gmail.com>, bokinala jyothsna <mari...@yahoo.com>, nirmala vinod <neeru_...@yahoo.co.uk>, "I love \"THE WAY YOU LIE....\"" <naveen...@gmail.com>, Ram Manohar <mgramm...@gmail.com>, kavik...@gmail.com

Dear Friends,

Along with the opportunity I did not give you the number of the concerned person as I didnt seek his approval yesterday by the time I sen you the [previous mail. Now as I sought his approval I am also giving you the number. You are welcome to call him and seek help and information regarding the opportunity.

Vittal - 095333 27563

Warmly,

Sareen Chatla

Assistant Professor
Dept. of Film Studies and Visual Communication
School of Communication
EFL University
Tarnaka
Hyderabad -- 500007

Ph: 040 2700 0332 (House)

Ph: 098855 90290 (Mobile)

Email: sar...@eflu.ac.in

--
Jai Bheem!

Ravichandran
General Secretary
Dalit Adivasi Bahujan Minority Students' Organization
English and Foreign Languages University,
Hyderabad.
http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Dabmsa-Ec/100001748417544