Exporting xgmml to word document...

Prasanna Bala

Dec 11, 2010, 3:13:47 PM12/11/10
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am just curious to know if there is any way through which I can export xgmml to word document. I have developed an open-xml based approach which will convert the graph network in cytoscape to word document, retaining all the nodes and edges.

Regards,
Prasanna.

sushri priyadarshini

Dec 12, 2010, 2:20:39 PM12/12/10
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prasanna,

Could you please give me some idea abt how to convert the graph network in cytoscape to word document, retaining all the nodes and edges. Actually, I m new to Cytoscape and this would help me greatly.
Also, please tell whether, it is possible to use this word document to generatenetwork view on any other network visualisation tool like GeneSpring.

Thanks and Regards

Sushri Priyadarshini

Prasanna Bala

Dec 13, 2010, 9:59:19 PM12/13/10
to cytoscap...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We can use WordprocessingML to export information to word document. I have also used xgmml information for networks. Once when we know the indegree and outdegree for  given node, we can easily construct graph from this.

Regards,
Prasanna.