Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

ramya kannan

ungelesen,
25.11.2010, 10:19:2625.11.10
an csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear All:

Please Clarify How to take the related party transaction amount in
23Ac and 23ACA. How to calculate? In the sense in balance sheet
outstanding balance and in the 23ACA current year balance?

please clarify

thanks and regards

Usha Ganapathy Subramanian

ungelesen,
25.11.2010, 11:02:1825.11.10
an csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ms Ramya Kannan,

In our firm, we used to follow this method:

In F23AC: Outstanding amount in Balance Sheet, (Eg: Balance in Sundry Drs, S Crs, Unsec. Loans, Investments in Subsidiaries pertaining to related parties)
In F23ACA: Aggregate value of related party transactions during the financial year for which the form is filed.(Eg. Purchases, sales and similar transactions, managerial remuneration)

Members, pls. correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Usha G

--
Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: http://www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx  AND www.esnips.com/web/icsimysore

ramya kannan

ungelesen,
26.11.2010, 11:50:4426.11.10
an csmy...@googlegroups.com
thanks dear usha

regards
ramyakannan
On 25 November 2010 21:32, Usha Ganapathy Subramanian

vishwanathan rajan

ungelesen,
28.11.2010, 02:14:3028.11.10
an csmy...@googlegroups.com
dear all, the form no 23ac,aca,20b,66,and 23 b are all compact forms.nothing can be added or reduced. they are annual filings.thank you, v.rajan and associates, csp, 10, voc nagar, kovaipudur, coimbatore-641042,2607193.28-11-2010.

--- On Fri, 26/11/10, ramya kannan <ramyaka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten