Query relating to incorporation of private limited Company

Chetan Mandlia

Jan 13, 2011, 4:52:47 AM1/13/11
to csmysore
Dear All,

Please clarified my below query relating to incorporation of private limited company.

Can promoter/susbcriber to MOA and the first director of the Company can be different persons, if yes pl provide the relvant section under the company act which talk about the same.?

Thanks in advance

--
Chetan Mandlia
Practisting Company Secretary

Ashish Gupta

Jan 13, 2011, 5:55:21 AM1/13/11
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
hi chetan,
 I HAVE INCORPORATED ONE SUCH PRIVATE COMPANY UNDER WHICH SUBSCIBER WAS DIFFERENT PERSON FORM FIRST DIRECTORS.

--
Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: http://www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx AND www.esnips.com/web/icsimysore

With Warm Regards
Thanking You,
Ashish Gupta
Company Secretary
M.No. - 25367
C.P. No. - 9070
E-167/A, RAMESH MARG,
C-SCHEME, JAIPUR - 302001
(RAJASTHAN)
Contact: +91 95299 08404

VKS

Jan 13, 2011, 1:36:27 PM1/13/11
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
The Sec.12 and Sec.252 of the companies act
Both are silent in issue
So we can
Incorprated so many companies

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:22 PM, Chetan Mandlia <cheta...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: http://www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx AND www.esnips.com/web/icsimysore

Thanks and Regards

VKS
COMPANY SECRETARY
BANGALORE

Vivek Aggarwal

Jan 15, 2011, 12:29:29 AM1/15/11
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Chetan

As per Section 254, Subscribers to the Memorandum are deemed to be the first directors of the Company. However, the section uses the word "subject to any regulations in the articles of a company". This means that if the Company names other persons as First Directors in the Articles, then those persons will be first Directors.

Regards
CS Vivek Aggarwal