[CSMysore] Fwd: [CS_yahoogroups) Knowledge sharing initiative - April issue of ICSI-EIRC Newsletter

CS A Rengarajan

May 22, 2010, 11:36:51 AM5/22/10

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mamta binani <mbi...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Subject: [CS_yahoogroups) Knowledge sharing initiative - April issue of ICSI-EIRC Newsletter
To: MAMTA BINANI <mbi...@yahoo.com>

Dear Professional Colleagues,

 April Issue : Cover story on ''Competition Laws''

We are pleased to share the said newsletter of the Eastern India Regional Council of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with you.

Since February 2010, we have been coming out with special issues covering subjects of relevance to Company Secretaries and the Profession at large.

February covered ''Corporate Bonds & Debentures", March covered "Certain critical sections under Companies Act, 1956" and the April issue is a special issue carrying the cover story on ''Competition Laws".

The contributions in the form of articles are being made by  respected professionals. The activities of EIRC  are also being covered in the newsletter.

To access the April 2010 Newsletter, please click on the following link :

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-2BLSXX0uXgYzJjN2I3NDctOTYzYy00ODE2LWE1OTEtYzY2ZjQ2ZTE3YmMx&hl=en

We are sure, you will make the best use of this enriching material. Do let us have your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Look forward to your active participation in all our endeavours.

With best regards,

CS Mamta Binani

Chairperson

CS Anjan Kr. Roy

Vice-Chairman

CS Subrata Kr. Ray

Secretary & Treasurer

--
csarengarajan
Company Secretary, Chennai

This mail and its attachments (if any) are confidential information intended for persons to whom the email is planned for delivery by the sender. If you have received this mail in error please notify the sender of the error by forwarding the email and its attachments (if any) and then deleting the mail received in error and the relevant email trail in this connection without making any copies or taking any prints.

--
Find eNewsletters of ICSI Mysore at: http://www.icsi.edu/NewsEvents/enewsletters/tabid/1757/Default.aspx AND www.esnips.com/web/icsimysore

icsilogo.gif

shweta kulkarni

May 23, 2010, 1:08:26 AM5/23/10
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
can anyone tell me the maximum gratuity payable to the employee?Is it still 3.5lakhs or its increased to 10lakhs. i need it for the exams, pl help me in this regard.
--

Thanking u,

Regards
Shweta Kulkarni
icsilogo.gif

CS.Omkar

May 24, 2010, 12:22:33 AM5/24/10
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Ms. Shweta,

Maximum Gratuity payable as of today is Rs. 3.5 Lakhs only. However, Gratuity Amendment Bill enhancing maximum Gratuity payable to Rs. 10 Lakhs is passed by Lok Sabha on 3rd May 2010 and Rajya Sabha on 5th May 2010. Once Hon'ble President puts assent, it will be published in Gazette of India and effective date will be notified...

Regards...Omkar

can anyone tell me the maximum gratuity payable to the employee?Is it still 3.5lakhs or its increased to 10lakhs. i need it for the exams, pl help me in this regard.

shweta kulkarni

May 31, 2010, 11:35:19 AM5/31/10
to csmy...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr Omkar,