Research about Coworking

VittorioGentile

May 18, 2009, 12:30:40 PM5/18/09
to Coworking
Hi coworkers!

I’m Vittorio Gentile, I'm a student of “ Economy and Management” @
“G. d’Annunzio” University in Pescara (Italy).
I'm opening this post because I have decided to revolve my degree
thesis’ subject around the Coworking and especially about what, this
new lifestyle, gives to coworkers.

I believe that the Coworking, due to coworkers’ experiences-sharing
and personal knowledge, makes professional life more productive and
quiet. It gives the possibility to realize things that we can’t make
alone without a spontaneous collaboration.

I have published an on-line survey (link:
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJOKO_e940754e )
to discover the effects of this new life style on coworkers.

It would be fantastic if you help me replaying to my survey and making
it known through yours blogs and web sites, or sending an e-mail to
yours coworkers if you are a coworking space owner. In this way I
could have more answers and so more reliable results.

Naturally, since literature and scientific research about Coworking
are very few, I’ll be happy to post and share my results whit every
one when I’ll finish and analyze my research.

Thank's to everybody for attentions!

I'm waiting your reply!!!

Vittorio Gentile.

Message has been deleted

VittorioGentile

May 21, 2009, 5:52:07 PM5/21/09
to Coworking
PS.> If do you have some suggestions to improve my survey, or some
questions about my research, do not hesitate to contact me!!!
Thank's again!

VittorioGentile

May 27, 2009, 5:18:06 AM5/27/09
to Coworking
HI coworkers!

After two weeks since my research's start, I'm asking me if there are
space more collaborative than others, so I have decided to make a
provisional-ranking(only top 3) of the most collaboratives coworking
spaces,
based on the number of replies @ my survey-
http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=IJOKO_e940754e

First> Conjunctured (Austin, Texas - Usa)
Second> Station C (Montreal - Canada)
Third> Eclau (Lausanne - Switzerland)

For many others is a draw...