binary testers needed: Windows, Linux, Os X

Andrea Interguglielmi

Jan 2, 2012, 2:38:07 PM1/2/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

We are starting to test binaries of Coral for all major Oses, if you are willing to take the time to test it and report back about issues, please drop me a line stating your Os and hardware configuration, I'll put you in contact with my colleague who has been hard at work on this.

Cheers,
Andrea

yoann

Jan 2, 2012, 5:53:20 PM1/2/12
to coral-app
Great news !

vux

Jan 3, 2012, 2:54:26 AM1/3/12
to coral-app
HH ProBook 4510s: DualCore Celeron T3000, 2Gb RAM, Intel GMA 4500MHD.
OS: Gentoo Linux x64.

yoann

Jan 3, 2012, 9:01:26 AM1/3/12
to coral-app
core2quad 6600, 12gb ram, nvidia gtx580.
os : win 7 x64

dell Precision T5500 2x intel xeon 5620, 24 go ram, quadro fx 5000
os : CentOS 6.2

Te Wilson

Jan 4, 2012, 3:27:53 AM1/4/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

AMD 2 x4 965 processor 3.41 ghz
8gb Windows 7 64bit
nvidia geforce gtx 285

saber

Jan 4, 2012, 5:01:27 AM1/4/12
to coral-app
Hi Andrea,
i can test it on maya 2012 win7 x64.

Cheers

tieum

Jan 4, 2012, 6:28:46 AM1/4/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

would like to test it

OS : win7 x64
Maya : 2012 x64

Tieum

numero41

Jan 6, 2012, 4:59:14 AM1/6/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com, ainterg...@gmail.com
Hello,
Thanks for everysthing!
i'd also like to be part of the test!

OS : win7 64
Maya : 2012 advanced pack 64

david

Stab

Jan 6, 2012, 8:01:34 AM1/6/12
to coral-app
Hi,

I would like to test it too

OS: win7 x64
Maya: 2011

goofoo

Jan 6, 2012, 9:11:01 AM1/6/12
to coral-app
Hello and thanx.

OS : winXP 32
Maya : 2011 service pack 1
nvidia geforce 9500 GT

notanymike

Jan 6, 2012, 11:16:20 AM1/6/12
to coral-app
Hi

Not much in the way of hardware....
All 64-bit:Win 7,Maya 2012,Boost 1.46.1,Python26,ILMBase (version that
comes with Maya),Qt 4.7.2,PyQt(4.8.4 or 4.8.6 - I have installers for
both, but I don't remember if which one is currently installed),tbb
(version that comes with Maya),OpenCL+GLEW -I don't know

On Jan 2, 11:38 am, Andrea Interguglielmi

Sachin Shrestha

Jan 6, 2012, 12:51:41 PM1/6/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
I would like to test as well.

Maya 2011 and 2012 x64 bit
Windows XP x64 Professional service Pack 3

and

Maya 2009 and 2011 32 bit
windows XP 32 bit

Andrea Interguglielmi

Jan 9, 2012, 3:02:46 AM1/9/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
If you have given your details to receive Coral's binaries and still haven't got news from us, we are working hard to get everything ready, we are planning to give initial support to a very limited amount of users that will test the first release on pretty much any major Os.
This might take a little while and hopefully after the first test cycle more people will receive the binaries, eventually we should get the nightly build system up and running.

Cheers,
Andrea

Dorian Fevrier

Jan 9, 2012, 3:11:32 AM1/9/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
This is a great news! :)

Le 09/01/2012 09:02, Andrea Interguglielmi a �crit :

Keir Rice

Jan 15, 2012, 3:58:28 PM1/15/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com, ainterg...@gmail.com
Hey Andrea,

I'm back to work today and happy to help with testing.

I'm running Win 7 x64 on a Core i5 with 8GB memory and a GeForce GTS 250.
I can also test against Maya 2009 and 2011 (x86) and 2009, 2011, 2012 (x64)

Keir

Andrea Interguglielmi

Jan 15, 2012, 4:00:31 PM1/15/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hi Keir! you can head to coral's download page:

Frantisek

Jan 16, 2012, 1:58:53 PM1/16/12
to coral-app
Hi,

Macbook pro 6,1 OSX 10.6.8

iMac 11,1 OSX 10.6.8

Frantisek

Andrea Interguglielmi

Jan 16, 2012, 2:01:19 PM1/16/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
Hi, the os x binaries are now online too in the download section of http://coral-app.com/, please let us know if they work fine for you.

Cheers,
Andrea

colas

Jan 16, 2012, 5:44:01 PM1/16/12
to coral-app
Corei7 920 6gb ram gtx280
os windows 7 x64

Dual Xeon 5500 gtx560
os windows 7 x64

On Jan 2, 8:38 pm, Andrea Interguglielmi

Nicholas Yue

Jan 16, 2012, 5:46:34 PM1/16/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
On 17 January 2012 09:44, colas <colas....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Corei7 920 6gb ram gtx280
> os windows 7 x64
>
> Dual Xeon 5500 gtx560
> os windows 7 x64

Hi Colas,

Windows7 x64 binaries are already available for download.

Launch Coral using the win_coral.bat

Regards
--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - RenderMan, Houdini, Visualization, OpenGL, HDF5

Frantisek

Jan 18, 2012, 5:09:49 AM1/18/12
to coral-app
Something is wrong. Older binaries version installed
CoralStandalone.app. Last binaries version install coral directory
with lots of python scripts ....

On Jan 16, 8:01 pm, Andrea Interguglielmi
<ainterguglie...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi, the os x binaries are now online too in the download section ofhttp://coral-app.com/, please let us know if they work fine for you.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrea

Nicholas Yue

Jan 18, 2012, 5:17:50 PM1/18/12
to cora...@googlegroups.com
On 18/01/12 9:09 PM, Frantisek wrote:
> Something is wrong. Older binaries version installed
> CoralStandalone.app. Last binaries version install coral directory
> with lots of python scripts ....
The python directory contains the PyQt site-packages as build using OSX
Lion's Python 2.7

This save the user from building Qt and PyQt in order to use Coral
(which requires PyQt)

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

--