Open Source for Supply Chain Management

Ramesh

Apr 3, 2008, 10:34:01 PM4/3/08
to Compiere
Dear There,

I am looking for an Open Source ERP application which can fit well and
accomplish the changlles of Logistics companies facing nowadays.

Could I know whether Compiere can support full requirements of Supply
Chain solutions, like Demand Planning, Transport Optimisation,
Warehouse Management, Frieght Management, etc

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Ramesh

Robert Kunz

Apr 3, 2008, 11:35:35 PM4/3/08
to Comp...@googlegroups.com
Ramesh,

Compiere has many of the features you are looking for and some of the features you are describing will be available in upcoming releases later this year.

Thanks,
Robb

Robert L. Kunz, Jr.
KnowledgeBlue LLC
3007 South West Temple #L
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
1-801-433-4811 (direct)
1-801-746-5609 (general)
http://knowledgeblue.com

This message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of KnowledgeBlue LLC. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain,
copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.

Dear There,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Ramesh

--
This message was scanned by Knowledgeblues email scanner and is believed to be clean.
http://baldy.knowledgeblue.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=6C60F28233.0EDE1

Ramesh Jayapal

Apr 4, 2008, 6:04:09 AM4/4/08
to Comp...@googlegroups.com, Robert Kunz
Hi Robb,

Thanks for your valuable information.

Could I know, what are the Transport Optimization Engines available in
current version?

Also, could I know any logistics companies implemented Compiere for their
supply chain operations.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

Robert Kunz

Apr 4, 2008, 9:06:38 AM4/4/08
to Comp...@googlegroups.com
Not a lot right now in the area of Transport Optimization Engines...

I heard UPS Canada was using the system for part of their business.

Thanks,
Robb

Hi Robb,

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh

Ramesh,

Thanks,
Robb

Dear There,

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Ramesh

http://baldy.knowledgeblue.com/cgi-bin/learn-msg.cgi?id=A723628233.5A678

Edson Chavez

May 7, 2008, 6:07:19 PM5/7/08
to Compiere
hi Robert do you know where i can read about UPS experience with
compiere?

kind regards

Edson