Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

ctan.org down

閲覧: 80 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Martin Scharrer

未読、
2011/01/30 9:10:122011/01/30
To: webm...@tug.org
Hi,
it seems that ctan.org is down. I cannot reach it from my home
computer in Ireland nor from my server in Germany.
The following URL give a "Connection Refused" error:
http://www.ctan.org/
http://tug.ctan.org/
http://dante.ctan.org/ (redirects to http://www.ctan.org/)

However, the Dante archive seems to be still accessible by the address
"http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/".

Martin

Martin Scharrer

未読、
2011/01/30 9:13:452011/01/30
To:
On Jan 30, 2:10 pm, Martin Scharrer <martin.schar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> it seems that ctan.org is down. I cannot reach it from my home
> computer in Ireland nor from my server in Germany.
> The following URL give a "Connection Refused" error:
>  http://www.ctan.org/
>  http://tug.ctan.org/
>  http://dante.ctan.org/(redirects tohttp://www.ctan.org/)

> However, the Dante archive seems to be still accessible by the address
> "http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/".

If anyone just happens to need a CTAN mirror:
www.ctan.org/mirrors is also down but the monitor is still online:
http://dante.ctan.org/mirmon/

Martin

Robin Fairbairns

未読、
2011/01/30 20:09:542011/01/30
To:
Martin Scharrer <martin....@gmail.com> writes:

> On Jan 30, 2:10 pm, Martin Scharrer <martin.schar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> it seems that ctan.org is down. I cannot reach it from my home
>> computer in Ireland nor from my server in Germany.
>> The following URL give a "Connection Refused" error:
>>  http://www.ctan.org/
>>  http://tug.ctan.org/
>>  http://dante.ctan.org/(redirects tohttp://www.ctan.org/)

weird: i hadn't realised this side-effect of the web arrangement.

that redirection is now working, fwiw.

>> However, the Dante archive seems to be still accessible by the address
>> "http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/".
>
> If anyone just happens to need a CTAN mirror:
> www.ctan.org/mirrors is also down but the monitor is still online:
> http://dante.ctan.org/mirmon/

any mirror that relied on tug.ctan.org will stop updating; this isn't
a problem right now, but it will be later.
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge
my address is @cl.cam.ac.uk, regardless of the header. sorry about that.

Joseph Wright

未読、
2011/01/31 2:02:472011/01/31
To:
On 31/01/2011 01:09, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> Martin Scharrer <martin....@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> On Jan 30, 2:10 pm, Martin Scharrer <martin.schar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> it seems that ctan.org is down. I cannot reach it from my home
>>> computer in Ireland nor from my server in Germany.
>>> The following URL give a "Connection Refused" error:
>>> http://www.ctan.org/
>>> http://tug.ctan.org/
>>> http://dante.ctan.org/(redirects tohttp://www.ctan.org/)
>
> weird: i hadn't realised this side-effect of the web arrangement.
>
> that redirection is now working, fwiw.
>
>>> However, the Dante archive seems to be still accessible by the address
>>> "http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/".
>>
>> If anyone just happens to need a CTAN mirror:
>> www.ctan.org/mirrors is also down but the monitor is still online:
>> http://dante.ctan.org/mirmon/
>
> any mirror that relied on tug.ctan.org will stop updating; this isn't
> a problem right now, but it will be later.

tug.ctan.org is back on-line now, so updates, etc., should remain possible.
--
Joseph Wright

Robin Fairbairns

未読、
2011/01/31 6:42:402011/01/31
To:
Joseph Wright <joseph...@morningstar2.co.uk> writes:

> tug.ctan.org is back on-line now, so updates, etc., should remain possible.

nope; the updates page is on his "standard not-here" notification.
(since he's not working on the archive, uploads would just sit there
and fester -- he's locked me, at least, out of the machine, and i
assume rainer too, so we couldn't go there and collect anything that
appeared).

rainer and i are trying to knock out a short-term strategy; we've had
an offer of a machine to host the address, which seems to me a good
way forward, short term, but we've not agreed anything yet. even if
we go with, there's a start-up delay, so i wouldn't imagine that we
could offer service today.

Joseph Wright

未読、
2011/01/31 7:01:042011/01/31
To:
On Jan 31, 11:42 am, Robin Fairbairns <r...@slogin-serv3.cl.cam.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Joseph Wright <joseph.wri...@morningstar2.co.uk> writes:
> > tug.ctan.org is back on-line now, so updates, etc., should remain possible.
>
> nope; the updates page is on his "standard not-here" notification.
> (since he's not working on the archive, uploads would just sit there
> and fester -- he's locked me, at least, out of the machine, and i
> assume rainer too, so we couldn't go there and collect anything that
> appeared).

Sorry, I meant updates as in

tlmgr update --self --all

should be able to resolve mirrors, etc.
--
Joseph Wright

Martin Scharrer

未読、
2011/01/31 8:52:522011/01/31
To:
wrote:
> Joseph Wright <joseph.wri...@morningstar2.co.uk> writes:
> > tug.ctan.org is back on-line now, so updates, etc., should remain possible.
>
> nope; the updates page is on his "standard not-here" notification.
> (since he's not working on the archive, uploads would just sit there
> and fester -- he's locked me, at least, out of the machine, and i
> assume rainer too, so we couldn't go there and collect anything that
> appeared).
What's with the updated sent to the German or UK upload page?
They should keep working, shouldn't they?

--
Martin Scharrer

新着メール 0 件