ANNOUNCE: Fuse: the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator

Philip Kendall

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Dear comp.sys.sinclair,

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been developing a new Spectrum
emulator. ["Not another one!" -- everybody on css]. This one does have a
major difference from most of the recent ones in that it is designed for
Unix with X, rather than DOS/Windows.

Named Fuse, the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator, it's now available from:

http://www.kendalls.demon.co.uk/pak21/spectrum/fuse.html

(I've also uploaded it to WoS, so I guess it will appear there soon as
well).

Be warned, it's not very good yet :-)

To run Fuse, you will need XWinAllegro, which is available from:

http://www.canvaslink.com/allegro/xwinallegro/

Phil

--
/ Philip Kendall (pa...@cam.ac.uk pa...@kendalls.demon.co.uk) \
| New? Read the FAQ: http://www.kendalls.demon.co.uk/cssfaq/ |

Philip Kendall

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <buZQ5aAM...@kendalls.demon.co.uk>, Philip Kendall
<pa...@kendalls.demon.co.uk> wrote

>Named Fuse, the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator, it's now available from:
>
>http://www.kendalls.demon.co.uk/pak21/spectrum/fuse.html

And a new version (0.1.1) is now available, which has a much greater
chance of compiling as it includes all the necessary files :-)

Robert J. Baker

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
In his wisdom, Jedi Master Eboreg Onxre foretold that on Mon, 19 Jul
1999 00:29:16 +0100, Philip Kendall <pa...@kendalls.demon.co.uk> would
say:

>Named Fuse, the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator

When will someone announce the Free Unix Computer Kit?? ;<)

Regards, Robert the Eboreg

Got a binary file to post? Go to alt.binaries.emulators.misc