How do I use my Dell FN key when I have a full sized keyboard

Tony

Feb 27, 2006, 3:04:08 PM2/27/06
I have a full sized keyboard attached to my Dell Inspiron. I would liek
to be able to toggle the wirless on and off. Normally this is done with
the FN key. There is no FN key on a full sixed keyboard. How do I do
this???

Thanks

William P.N. Smith

Feb 27, 2006, 6:54:40 PM2/27/06

Check the BIOS settings for an alternate FN key used in just this
circumstance.

Jerry Bloomfield

Feb 28, 2006, 12:20:29 AM2/28/06
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:54:40 -0500, William P.N. Smith
<news...@compusmiths.com> wrote:

>Check the BIOS settings for an alternate FN key used in just this
>circumstance.

Many Dell systems use the scroll lock key on an external keyboard, but
they also allow a BIOS setting to disable that functionality as well.