HH2002: ReAd ThIs 3dO !!!

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 3:33:11 AM3/18/01
You are a bunch of freaks. I hate every last one of you. What have you done
to my favorite game? You are lower than low. Before you were the wind beneath
my wings, now you are the gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe. You are the bugs
living in my eye lashes, the bacteria in my intestines. You are the
rattlesnake rattling it's tail, you are the hell in my eyes. Worst thing
though, you are THE FAT LADY SINGING!!!!!!!!!!! At least get the 1st 10
patches out for this game before they FIRE YOU!!!!!!!!

I can't just blame 3Do though, all of YoU are to blame!!!! You are a bunch of
freaks. You are all questions begging to be answered. Any and EverY one of
you are ugly enough to be a 3Do poster boy. You keep running your SUCKS about
how great 3do is and how fabulous this bug-ridden piece of garbage is. This
game is one large pig in an orange silk jumpsuit. yoU ARE the pot calling the
kettle a baseball game. YOu PeopPle are in denial!! You can't see the forest
because 3Do is too busy pounding you over the head with the tree. You are all
too busy looking around the large, gaping, cavern that is 3D0s' backside. Your
head is stuck and it won't come out, it's wedged in there like a vice. You are
starving for oxygen! It's been stuck since hh99, now I think it's time to
surgically remove your puny brain stems from 3Dos brown cavern of putrid fecal
stench. Let us pray: Dear God, please save HH2002. Please bestow in 3do the
knowledge to understand THAT THEY TOTALLY *S.c.R.e.W.e.D.* THIS GAME UP!!!!!!!
Please have mercy on the HH20002 team and save their pathetic jobs long enough
for them to patch the game (like you did with the Falcon 4.0 team, thank you!),
please grant them the gift of true baseball knowledge like the floundering
Fathers came to love and understand. George Washington played baseball with a
twig and a rotten pair!!!! Back then, all they had were ATARI 2600s!!!! Look
what we have now!!!! Did JEFFERSON have a GEFORCE3?? NNNOOOO!!!!! He Had To
Do Everything On a CALCULATOR!!!! GET IT TOGETHER 3DO!!!! nOW!!!!! IF AND WHEN
YOU ALL GET FIRED, YOU CAN STILL P[ATCH THE GAME ON YOUR OWN YOU KNOW!!! If
x3dfx can make drivers, THEN YOU CAN PATCH THSI GAME!!!!! dO IT!!!! NOW!!!!!!
There's no pressure here 3do, only your jobs and the entire PC sports industry
hang in the balance. i DON'T WANT to have to switch back to my colecovision.
Thank you.

hido

Mar 18, 2001, 4:20:40 AM3/18/01
I was gonna plonk this guy but, shee-it!, this is some damn good stuff!

"Did JEFFERSON have a GEFORCE3?? "

That may be the front-runner for quote of the year!

"Dittohead" <scape...@aol.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

Amik

Mar 18, 2001, 5:04:38 AM3/18/01

Watch Nvidia use that in an upcoming ad on the side of a NYC Bus or
something. I don't put anything past these guys.

Amik

On Sun, 18 Mar 2001 03:20:40 -0600, "hido" <hi...@mindspring.com>

Kevinpars

Mar 18, 2001, 6:47:28 AM3/18/01
>You are a bunch of freaks. I hate every last one of you. What have you
done..........

Puberty can sure cause some pretty wild emotional mood swings, can't it?

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 9:19:52 AM3/18/01
>I was gonna plonk this guy but, shee-it!, this is some damn good stuff!

Thank you Sir! You know talent when you see it. You should be a talent scout
for the Devil Rays or something.

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 9:23:31 AM3/18/01
>Puberty can sure cause some pretty wild emotional mood swings, can't it?

I see what's happening here: I call you a freak, and when you figure out that
I'm right, you get all upset. I didn't MAKE you a freak you FREAK! You did
that all on your own. I didn't set Michael Jackson's hair on fire, I didn't
tell you to like the Yankees, and, last of all, I DIDN'T MESS UP HIGH HEAT
2002!!! I was pulling for these guys since day 1. YOU SHOULD BE THANKING
ME!!!!!! bUT instead you insult me? You're WaRpEd pal....

Christopher E. Johnson

Mar 18, 2001, 9:10:07 AM3/18/01
In article <991ukt$eiq$1...@slb5.atl.mindspring.net>, hi...@mindspring.com
says...

> was gonna plonk this guy but, shee-it!, this is some damn good stuff!
>
> "Did JEFFERSON have a GEFORCE3?? "
>
> That may be the front-runner for quote of the year!

Remember that noise everybody wanted a few days ago? It's back <g>.

Chris

Skyboxer

Mar 18, 2001, 10:35:15 AM3/18/01
Name a better baseball game?
Not saying you don't a have apoint in there somewhere, but at least #3DO
tries. they don't release the same crap like EA year after year.

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 11:22:50 AM3/18/01
> they don't release the same crap like EA year after year.

If they had released HH2001 with updated rosters and a couple bug fixes and
additions, it would have been better than this BETA SOFTWARE they're trying to
pawn on us now. The new graphics SUCK and are incomplete. This game could be
great, BUT LET'S FACE IT, IT'S ABOUT 70%
DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! This
puts me in a foul mood. 3DO, YOU HAVE RUINED MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL
TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS GAME NNNNOOOOwwwwwWWWWW!!!!!! Have a nice day.!

RLJSlick

Mar 18, 2001, 11:23:04 AM3/18/01
You could just go back to HH2k1 Dittohead.

Ricky

"Dittohead" <scape...@aol.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

Jeff Jones

Mar 18, 2001, 1:13:15 PM3/18/01

> Remember that noise everybody wanted a few days ago? It's back <g>.

Hey ... I said nothing about noise! but yeah, the rats have been flushed
from the sewers, that's for sure.

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 1:56:48 PM3/18/01
>You could just go back to HH2k1 Dittohead.

If I get the updated rosters and they don't patch this game thoroughly (notice
I'm not saying quickly) I may do just that.

SimonTheSorcerer

Mar 18, 2001, 2:18:27 PM3/18/01
My friend I have 2 suggestions for you

1. Return the game (if you can)
2. Wait for the patch.

All those rants are not good for the heart. Take it easy

Dittohead

Mar 18, 2001, 3:58:50 PM3/18/01
>My friend I have 2 suggestions for you

Who said YOU were MY friend?

>1. Return the game (if you can)
>2. Wait for the patch.

Yeah, thanks for pointing out my options. Like I didn't know that already.

>All those rants are not good for the heart. Take it easy

Typing does not make my blood pressure go up. Speak for yourself. Who are you
anyway, the USENET M.D.?

GROGtheNailer

Mar 18, 2001, 8:30:32 PM3/18/01
This fool is starting to make me feel stabby. Coming back to one of his
threads is like a scab you want to pick but you just know it will get
infected, yet you feel oddly compelled to see just how much of a fool he has
made of himself. He should be taken behind the EA sports shack and shot like
a dog.

John T.

Mar 19, 2001, 10:51:40 AM3/19/01
People may take you seriously when you get a real ISP. AOL!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHA