Does Derek Smart ever 'Get Any'?

level lord

Apr 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/8/00

Does Derek Smart ever 'Get Any'?

It seems a silly question, but since he has the beautiful,
collagen-enhanced blonde wife and is living the rich and
famous lifestyle in south Florida, with the Benz, Beemer,
pool, etc., and he is here on a gorgeous springtime Saturday
night, rapidly typing out dozens of posts like a man possessed,
I think it is a fair assumption that he may be 'Cut Off' for
some reason.

Does anyone have any further info on this?

Louis J.M

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>Does anyone have any further info on this?

Whether Derek has an active "social life" today or not is
anyone's guess.

But ask yourself: What kind of social being would you evolve into
if you were a bi-racial (bi-sexual?) child in England in the early 70's that
dropped of school at Kidnergarten, never really developed any social skills,
and depended heavily on his mother.

This, we know about Derek because it's so evident in his character traits.

- Louis J.M

Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Not to put fine a point on it, but:

How is it you have time to post on a Saturday night?

Charles R

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
In addition to Ragnar's point:

Who the f*ck cares?

"Ragnar (no, not THE Ragnar)" <rwo...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Anthony

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
wohoo all the itnresting posts come from lonely pathetic guys on saturday
ngiht I hate to see what Derek is goign to say about that. Hey derek be
gentle he needs a woman man

your brotha
Anthony

DAKTARI!

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00

"Anthony" <aeva...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

> wohoo all the itnresting posts come from lonely pathetic guys on saturday
> ngiht I hate to see what Derek is goign to say about that. Hey derek be
> gentle he needs a woman man
>
> your brotha
> Anthony

Judging from the spelling in your post, you must be old school chum's.....
--
DAKTARI!
"Too Dangerous to Keep. Too Evil to Let Go...."
Masters in Education. Mathematics Major,
University of California at Los Angeles
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
Email : daktari<AT>england<DOT>com
Patron Saint Of Cross-Eyed Lions
***
If God is so smart and powerful then why is
tangent x = -cosine t /sine t (x ą Pi/2)...?
A mistake? Or did he do it to us on purpose!
***
Isaac Newton didn't know jack! Einstein was guessing!
Euler was a sadist!
***
THERE IS NO GOD! Get it through your thick little head!
***
There had better be a God. Someone has to apologize!
***
Now this is Sexy:
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/92plus.htm

Nexus

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Sun, 9 Apr 2000 02:35:00 -0700, "DAKTARI!"
<NewCompu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"Anthony" <aeva...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
>> wohoo all the itnresting posts come from lonely pathetic guys on saturday
>> ngiht I hate to see what Derek is goign to say about that. Hey derek be
>> gentle he needs a woman man
>>
>> your brotha
>> Anthony
>
>Judging from the spelling in your post, you must be old school chum's.....
>--

LOL, you can join them since you made an error using "chum's" when you
should have used "chums" . . . not too bright there, Daktari . . .

Derek Smart

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Sat, 08 Apr 2000 20:24:32 -0500, level lord <leve...@abccom.com>
wrote:

Anybody bother to look at the header and compare to another pathetic
troll? I just did and the results?

*plonk*

Derek Smart, Ph.D.
Designer/Lead Developer
The Battlecruiser Series
www.3000ad.com

"Battlecruiser Millennium - If you're not in the game...
get in the game!"

Derek Smart

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On 09 Apr 2000 02:22:07 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>>Does anyone have any further info on this?

Apart from the typical Louis falsehoods in the rhetoric, this is
coming from someone who:

(1) lives at home, with 'mommy'

(2) has *terrible* grades at school (shocker eh Louis?)

(3) has been suspended *several* times from school (shocked eh Louis?)

(4) re-defines 'delinquent'

(5) is a confessed thief, fraud and forger

(6) is a confessed racist

(7) is as dense as a bowl of fruit (at least he owns MS Encarta)

(8) lies like a rug (who remembers the boat, bmw, plane, gun ? etc)

(9) voted most likely to go to jail before turning 19 (as statistic)

(10) is unemployed at 18 (current age)

(11) has been kicked off several ISPs for bad behavior

(12) doesn't have a drivers license cuz he can't drive (he likes to
think he's cool)

(13) has two police reports, a file at the State Attorney's office, a
restraining order petition and a whole heap of complaints etc, filed
with local authorities.

(14) .....is posting, from home, on a SATURDAY night!! at age 18 -
and talks about 'getting any'. He couldn't get any if they were giving
it away.

Anybody who missed the Louis Files, here is the link. I will be
adding the some more documents to this zip file, later next week,
including the restraining order petition.

www.bc3000ad.com/temp/louisJM.zip

In case I don't run into another post of yours, I'll just plonk you
from here. I'll still be piping your posts to a folder though - so
please, carry on. The next time you read your posts, is when you're
defending them in court.

Allan Parent

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
The last I heard,his girlfriend (wife?) was pregnant. If this is true
then that tends to curtail sexual activity (depending on how far along
she is). Secondly....who really cares?

Allan

level lord wrote:

> Does Derek Smart ever 'Get Any'?
>
> It seems a silly question, but since he has the beautiful,
> collagen-enhanced blonde wife and is living the rich and
> famous lifestyle in south Florida, with the Benz, Beemer,
> pool, etc., and he is here on a gorgeous springtime Saturday
> night, rapidly typing out dozens of posts like a man possessed,
> I think it is a fair assumption that he may be 'Cut Off' for
> some reason.

Louis J.M

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>*plonk*

I stand corrected. Oh, and I have a pretty good grade point
average. You never even *went* to school.

- Louis J.M

Anthony

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Sorry I was kinda out of it last night drinking and then going online isn't
to pretty lol

Anthony

Nexus <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Bill Huffman

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00

Louis J.M <loui...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >Does anyone have any further info on this?
>
> Whether Derek has an active "social life" today or not is
> anyone's guess.
>
> But ask yourself: What kind of social being would you evolve into
> if you were a bi-racial (bi-sexual?) child in England in the early
70's that
> dropped of school at Kidnergarten, never really developed any social
skills,
> and depended heavily on his mother.
>
> This, we know about Derek because it's so evident in his character
traits.

> - Louis J.M

Louis, please stop being an idiot. Mr. Smart's race is an issue only to
you and that other racist that showed up here a while back.

Brad Chacos

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Well, I hesitate to deviate from the true path of rectitude, but "Bill
Huffman" <bhuf...@REMOVE-THISsan.rr.com> said:

Aye - I'm bi-racial, and I'm going to college, have a decently high IQ
(147, though that was taken about 10 years ago), and foremost, I have
the moral decency not to do, say, or even _think_ half of the shit
that Little Boy Louis said. He accuses Smart of lying (which i'm not
saying he does or doesn't), while he has been caught lying numerous
times. He also is on the road to a criminal record, and he lives at
home with his mother, despite being over 18. That doesn't add up to a
picture of a very smart human (if you want to call Louis that) being.
He knows how to _sound_ smart though - he has very good grammar,
seplling, and sentence structure.

--------
Brad "Wolfsheart" Chacos, the man who invented the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, ex-confidence
trickster, once described by Eccentrica Gallumbits as the Best Bang since the Big One, and recently
voted the Worst Dressed Sentinent Being in the Known Universe for the seventh time

Why did the Groigan Dance? Find out at
http://www.frontierverse.fsnet.co.uk/fiction.htm

Louis J.M

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
>Louis, please stop being an idiot. Mr. Smart's race is an issue
>only to you and that other racist that showed up here a while back.

You act as if "race" is an issue that doesn't exist in our society;
should never be brought up, and the mere using of the word
"bi-racial" "negro", "black" should never be uttered.

I used to go to a 95% black school, and knew a lot of bi-racial
people, and we'd talk about it openly, even jokingly with no
offense taken.

You on the other hand, are a politically correct extremist who
doesn't know what the hell your talking about. You are acting
like the idiot in this regard. Not me.

Besides, if anyone dislikes black people, black culture, black
features it is Derek Smart.

- Louis J.M

Jimmy Chan

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 15:22:25 GMT, Allan Parent <all...@flash.net>
wrote:

>The last I heard,his girlfriend (wife?) was pregnant. If this is true
>then that tends to curtail sexual activity (depending on how far along
>she is). Secondly....who really cares?

Thirdly, considering that the PhD Fraud lies so many times, not to
mention his fake background history that he created. The forged
racist email that he used to try to gain sympathy. I have trouble
believing that he has a child, I'm more of the mind that he created a
fictional child in his current web of lies. What's more if he does
have a child, I have more problems worrying about the environmental
risk that the child is placed in with a liar and con artist like the
PhD Fraud.

"Here we go again. When you can't get anything meaningful going, resort
to name calling." - Derek Smart, PhD Fraud

Bill Huffman

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
Then what was your point of bringing it up if it wasn't meant to be some
kind of racial slur?

Louis J.M <loui...@aol.com> wrote in message

Lemming

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 21:08:07 GMT, "Bill Huffman"
<bhuf...@REMOVE-THISsan.rr.com> wrote:

>Then what was your point of bringing it up if it wasn't meant to be some
>kind of racial slur?

When I read Louis post the first time, I thought it was a racial slur.
That is probably prejudice on my part (against Louis) as I have been
"educated" by this group to believe that he is a racist. However, I
read his post again, after he denied racist intent in the post, and
saw something quite different.

Let's see it again :-

>>But ask yourself: What kind of social being would you evolve into
if you were a bi-racial (bi-sexual?) child in England in the early
70's that dropped of school at Kidnergarten, never really developed
any social skills, and depended heavily on his mother.<<

On second reading, it could be that he is asking us not about whether
Derek's mixed-race causes him a problem per se, but rather that in the
British culture 25-30 years ago it might have caused him a problem.

As much as it grieves me to say it, I think that any person who was
"non-white" in Britain at that time might have encountered numerous
problems dealing with their white peers.

Please let me also hasten to add: I don't have any sympathy with the
expressed sentiment, nor this thread. I just wished to point out that
it needn't necessarily have been a racist remark.

Regards,

Derek Sorensen
--
Curiosity *may* have killed Schrodinger's cat.

Derek Smart

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 00:19:42 GMT, "Typhon" <typ...@sprintmail.com>
wrote:

>"Derek Smart" <dsm...@pobox.com> wrote in message

>> On 09 Apr 2000 02:22:07 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:
>>
>> (7) is as dense as a bowl of fruit (at least he owns MS Encarta)
>

>You know, that metaphor doesn't really work. I mean, what's dense about
>fruit, anyway? I would think we could try "dense as neutron star matter" or
>"dense as depleted uranium" or something. Maybe even lead? I mean, you
>can't drop a few apples or bananas into a fission chamber to slow down the
>reaction, now can you? Or is that why the food paks in BC3K disappear at a
>faster rate when I am decelerating. :)

ROTFMSAO!!!

Actually, I heard that term used in a movie.

Derek Smart

Apr 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/9/00
On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:36:22 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>As much as it grieves me to say it, I think that any person who was
>"non-white" in Britain at that time might have encountered numerous
>problems dealing with their white peers.

Really. Says who? In whose version of Britain? Yours?

btw, I turned 37 on 4.4.00. How old was I in the 70s?

Typhon

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

Silverlock

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
wrote:

>Does Derek Smart ever 'Get Any'?
>
>It seems a silly question, but since he has the beautiful,
>collagen-enhanced blonde wife and is living the rich and
>famous lifestyle in south Florida, with the Benz, Beemer,
>pool, etc., and he is here on a gorgeous springtime Saturday
>night, rapidly typing out dozens of posts like a man possessed,
>I think it is a fair assumption that he may be 'Cut Off' for
>some reason.
>

>Does anyone have any further info on this?

Stalk much?
--
Silverlock, ICQ 474725, MSN Passport: Sylve...@hotmail.com
AIM Screen Name:Sylverlok

Household Pests? The SW-404 'SpitFire' APRL cleansing system
will remove them, we Guarantee IT! Not responsible for damage
to persons or structures from use of this product.
Dial 1-800-FRY-THEM for info and a home demonstration.

Louis J.M

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
>Then what was your point of bringing it up if it wasn't meant
>to be some kind of racial slur?

Huffman, am I sensing some abnormality in you?

I used the term "bi-racial" in my paragraph about Derek's
up-bringing.

An up-bringing that might give some clues as to why the still oblivious game
developer has no concept of what lying is and
still feels the need to evade the truth, yet persist against it!

Smart grew up in England. England, in the 70's, as you might
have guessed already, is predominantly anglo-saxon, steped
in Europeon culture and customs.

This could have effected Smart's up-bringing in a variety of
ways, but none I could imagine that would make him who
we seem him as today.

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
>Please let me also hasten to add: I don't have any sympathy with the
>expressed sentiment, nor this thread. I just wished to point out that
>it needn't necessarily have been a racist remark.

My thoughts exactly. It wasn't intended to be
racist at all. I swear; some of you people don't
know what racist is!

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
>Really. Says who? In whose version of Britain? Yours?
>btw, I turned 37 on 4.4.00. How old was I in the 70s?

You we're in your teens. In 1975 you would have been 12
years old.

(Funny: This doesn't seem to be a contradiction to my statement
as much as it is a mathematical one.)

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
>ROTFMSAO!!!
>Actually, I heard that term used in a movie.

ROTFMSAO!!! I bet you can't say which movie that was!! ROFTLMAO!

- Louis J.M

Lemming

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:02:11 -0400, Derek Smart <dsm...@pobox.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:36:22 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
>wrote:
>
>>As much as it grieves me to say it, I think that any person who was
>>"non-white" in Britain at that time might have encountered numerous
>>problems dealing with their white peers.
>

>Really. Says who? In whose version of Britain? Yours?

I guess I got the tone wrong in my post. I wasn't having a go at you
Derek - far from it, I did say I didn't support the sentiment of the
thread.

>btw, I turned 37 on 4.4.00. How old was I in the 70s?

6 - 16yrs. Ask me another.

Bill Huffman

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote in message

> On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 15:22:25 GMT, Allan Parent <all...@flash.net>
> wrote:
>
> >The last I heard,his girlfriend (wife?) was pregnant. If this is true
> >then that tends to curtail sexual activity (depending on how far
along
> >she is). Secondly....who really cares?
>
> Thirdly, considering that the PhD Fraud lies so many times, not to
> mention his fake background history that he created. The forged
> racist email that he used to try to gain sympathy. I have trouble
> believing that he has a child, I'm more of the mind that he created a
> fictional child in his current web of lies. What's more if he does
> have a child, I have more problems worrying about the environmental
> risk that the child is placed in with a liar and con artist like the
> PhD Fraud.

I'm with Jimmy on this one. My guess is that he was going for sympathy
and made up the baby. He was probably concerned about claiming he got
married because that would be in the public records.

Lemming

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:47:08 GMT, "Bill Huffman"
<bhuf...@REMOVE-THISsan.rr.com> wrote:

>I'm with Jimmy on this one. My guess is that he was going for sympathy
>and made up the baby. He was probably concerned about claiming he got
>married because that would be in the public records.

Ok, now look. I don't know if this aspect of DKS's background is
genuine or not, but I think it best to give him the benefit of the
doubt. The implications if it was made up are enormous, and
personally I don't think it is.

I'm a parent. I would hate to think that anyone on here would try to
track this infant down, and if that were to happen I think I would be
forced to pick a side, something I have managed not to do so far.

Jimmy Chan

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:09:30 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

No one is saying to track the infant down. It is just my contention
that the whole baby thing is another lie. Considering that the PhD
Fraud has used anything under the sun to create sympathy for himself,
this is most likely another stunt. He is using the baby to make
claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.

Remember the forged racist email that he foisted upon the newsgroup to
make everyone think that he was being threatened by a racist. If he
is willing to stoop as low as forging emails and racism, what makes
you think he wouldn't stoop to making up lies about a family? He has
already tried to make up a whole history of lies to support his lie of
a PhD, this is something that is especially easy for a con artist to
do.

PJL

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00

Derek Smart wrote in message <1fd2fscpbpd52npra...@4ax.com>...

>On Sun, 09 Apr 2000 22:36:22 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
>wrote:
>
>>As much as it grieves me to say it, I think that any person who was
>>"non-white" in Britain at that time might have encountered numerous
>>problems dealing with their white peers.
>
>Really. Says who? In whose version of Britain? Yours?
>
>btw, I turned 37 on 4.4.00. How old was I in the 70s?

I would have thought 3 days earlier.

/////\\\\\/////\\\\\
Pat Lundrigan
do$feratu@m$n.com
/////\\\\\/////\\\\\

Lemming

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:

>No one is saying to track the infant down.

Sorry Jimmy, but you are mistaken. It's been mooted in the past.

Louis J.M

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
>I'm a parent. I would hate to think that anyone on here would try to
>track this infant down, and if that were to happen I think I would be
>forced to pick a side, something I have managed not to do so far.

Oh give me a break! Even if someone did manage to ttrack down his
"infant", what would they do with it? Teach it honesty, respect, and
manners? (really the only motivation I could think of).

- Louis J.M

Dancing Homer

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
wrong.

"Today, I fostered enrolment through a shared vision ."

"Louis J.M" <loui...@aol.com> wrote in message

Brad Chacos

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
6b...@home.com (bp) said:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:54:58 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
>wrote:

>>On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:
>>
>>>No one is saying to track the infant down.
>>
>>Sorry Jimmy, but you are mistaken. It's been mooted in the past.
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>Derek Sorensen

>What's the BIG deal ? Birth records are public.
>
>Why no baby picture from the proud daddy ?? He posted pic's of his
>cars his shoes with no socks his Novel thing his space academy cert
>mesia letter (God only knows why) etc etc but no baby no nothing ??
>Lets see no scans of baby no scans of degree....see a pattern here ?
>
>What a matter Derek more proud of your virus writing buddies, cars
>than your own kid ??
>
>What's his/her name ?
>When born ? Where born ?
>How much did she/he weigh ?
>healthy ? happy ?
>
>Doesn't add up.
>
>One things for sure...if he has a kid he is getting plenty of BM to
>work on....;-)
>
>My guess is he is lying again.

Obviously you aren't a parent.

Brad Chacos

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
ryu-dog <mar...@sie.net> said:

>I'm a parent and I don't understand what your comment
>has to do with the discussion in this thread about
>whether or not Mr. Smart is a parent.

He doesn't think that it's a big deal to chase down whether or not a
baby really exits. If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.

Lemming

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:28:10 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com
(Brad Chacos) wrote:

>Obviously you aren't a parent.

Well said.

Lemming

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:16:46 -0500, ryu-dog <mar...@sie.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:28:10 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com (Brad Chacos) wrote:
>

>>Well, I hesitate to deviate from the true path of rectitude, but
>>6b...@home.com (bp) said:

>>>Why no baby picture from the proud daddy ?? He posted pic's of his
>>>cars his shoes with no socks his Novel thing his space academy cert
>>>mesia letter (God only knows why) etc etc but no baby no nothing ??
>>>Lets see no scans of baby no scans of degree....see a pattern here ?
>>>

>>Obviously you aren't a parent.
>

>I'm a parent and I don't understand what your comment
>has to do with the discussion in this thread about
>whether or not Mr. Smart is a parent.

Would you post scans of your children on the internet, as bp is
suggesting DKS does?

DAKTARI!

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00

"ryu-dog" <mar...@sie.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:33:42 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming) wrote:
>

> If I had a scanner and web space, I would put up a homepage
> with info and pictures of my family. I think some of those
> types of pages are pretty self-serving and cheesy, but I think
> I could have a little fun with it.
>
> I wonder why Derek is so reticent? He certainly has no problem
> posting his own picture, his car's picture, his friend's pictures
> and his wife's picture, etc. etc.

What do you say that we, (as parents) allow Smart to make that decision for
himself. I am sure that I would not appreciate someone pushing me for pic's
of my kids.

But I still want my $5.00
--
DAKTARI!
"Too Dangerous to Keep. Too Evil to Let Go...."
Masters in Education. Mathematics Major,
University of California at Los Angeles
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!
Email : daktari<AT>england<DOT>com
Patron Saint Of Cross-Eyed Lions
***
If God is so smart and powerful then why is
tangent x = -cosine t /sine t (x ą Pi/2)...?
A mistake? Or did he do it to us on purpose!
***
Isaac Newton didn't know jack! Einstein was guessing!
Euler was a sadist!
***
THERE IS NO GOD! Get it through your thick little head!
***
There had better be a God. Someone has to apologize!
***
Now this is Sexy:
http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/92plus.htm

bp

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
(Brad Chacos) wrote:

>Well, I hesitate to deviate from the true path of rectitude, but
>6b...@home.com (bp) said:
>

>>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:54:58 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
>>wrote:

>>>Sorry Jimmy, but you are mistaken. It's been mooted in the past.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>
>>>Derek Sorensen
>>What's the BIG deal ? Birth records are public.
>>

>>Why no baby picture from the proud daddy ?? He posted pic's of his
>>cars his shoes with no socks his Novel thing his space academy cert
>>mesia letter (God only knows why) etc etc but no baby no nothing ??
>>Lets see no scans of baby no scans of degree....see a pattern here ?
>>

>>What a matter Derek more proud of your virus writing buddies, cars
>>than your own kid ??
>>
>>What's his/her name ?
>>When born ? Where born ?
>>How much did she/he weigh ?
>>healthy ? happy ?
>>
>>Doesn't add up.
>>
>>One things for sure...if he has a kid he is getting plenty of BM to
>>work on....;-)
>>
>>My guess is he is lying again.
>>

>Obviously you aren't a parent.

Obviously you don't know Jack

In fact I would say the opposite. You see when my kids where born I
told everyone, showed them pictures, told baby stories etc etc.

Like I said, it doesn't add up and I wouldn't put it past Derek to
make it up.

bp

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:16:46 -0500, ryu-dog <mar...@sie.net> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:28:10 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com (Brad Chacos) wrote:
>>
>>>Well, I hesitate to deviate from the true path of rectitude, but

>>>Obviously you aren't a parent.
>>

>>I'm a parent and I don't understand what your comment
>>has to do with the discussion in this thread about
>>whether or not Mr. Smart is a parent.
>
>Would you post scans of your children on the internet, as bp is
>suggesting DKS does?

I didn't suggest that. It was only an example of how Derek is not
acting like a new father.

>Regards,
>
>Derek Sorensen

bp

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:13:01 -0700, "DAKTARI!"
<NewCompu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>"ryu-dog" <mar...@sie.net> wrote in message

>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:33:42 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming) wrote:
>>

>> If I had a scanner and web space, I would put up a homepage
>> with info and pictures of my family. I think some of those
>> types of pages are pretty self-serving and cheesy, but I think
>> I could have a little fun with it.
>>
>> I wonder why Derek is so reticent? He certainly has no problem
>> posting his own picture, his car's picture, his friend's pictures
>> and his wife's picture, etc. etc.
>>

>What do you say that we, (as parents) allow Smart to make that decision for
>himself. I am sure that I would not appreciate someone pushing me for pic's
>of my kids.

What the hell it's not like we would know it was his kid or not. He
could post a picture of any baby. I was just pointing out he does not
act like a new proud daddy.

>But I still want my $5.00

The scum still hasn't paid ?

bp

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:34:17 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com
(Brad Chacos) wrote:

>He doesn't think that it's a big deal to chase down whether or not a
>baby really exits.

Not when it comes from a known liar. What's with the CHASE wording? it
is a very simple matter and public to check birth records. It's not
like you have to hire a team of lawyer and private investigators.

A quick search of the web gives me .....
Oh look.. 97 web sites that will do birth record searches.
If I wanted I could look it up right from this very chair I am sitting
in now.

Here is a good one
http://www.usrecordsearch.net/birthrecords/

Here is another
http://www.vitalrec.com/fl.html
Florida State Vital Records Office
Office of Vital Statistics, Dept of Health
P.O. Box 210, 1217 Pearl Street
Jacksonville, FL 32231
(904) 359-6900

I suspect Derek is already freaken out so that's as far as I'm going
to go and it only took 2 minutes

> If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
>if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.

I guess all those birth records are there just for low lifes ??

bp

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:32:03 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:28:10 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com
>(Brad Chacos) wrote:
>

>>Obviously you aren't a parent.
>

>Well said.

It would even be better if it was true.
Want to see a picture ??
>Regards,
>
>Derek Sorensen

Lemming

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:51:53 GMT, bp <6b...@home.com> wrote:

>I didn't suggest that. It was only an example of how Derek is not
>acting like a new father.

As Brad said - obviously you aren't a parent.

Jan Knutar

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:

> He is using the baby to make
>claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
>the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
>place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.

If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now talking about a
baby.

--
JK <j.k.@gotmail.com>
-

bp

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:11:41 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:51:53 GMT, bp <6b...@home.com> wrote:
>
>>I didn't suggest that. It was only an example of how Derek is not
>>acting like a new father.
>
>As Brad said - obviously you aren't a parent.

Obviously you are not.
So there ! I can say that also.

Regards

>Regards,
>
>Derek Sorensen

Jimmy Chan

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:13:01 -0700, "DAKTARI!"
<NewCompu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>What do you say that we, (as parents) allow Smart to make that decision for
>himself. I am sure that I would not appreciate someone pushing me for pic's
>of my kids.

I agree. But rather still that he didn't even try using children as a
sympathy point at all. Whether or not he has a child, I still believe
that to be another lie, why the hell should he even bring that up?
The use of children in this is just another tactic like his use of
lawyers, FBI, State Attorneys, etc.

DAKTARI!

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:13:01 -0700, "DAKTARI!"
> <NewCompu...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >What do you say that we, (as parents) allow Smart to make that decision
for
> >himself. I am sure that I would not appreciate someone pushing me for
pic's
> >of my kids.
>
> I agree. But rather still that he didn't even try using children as a
> sympathy point at all. Whether or not he has a child, I still believe
> that to be another lie, why the hell should he even bring that up?
> The use of children in this is just another tactic like his use of
> lawyers, FBI, State Attorneys, etc.

I believe it to be a lie as well, but I choose to error on a positive side.

nobr...@unleesrjed.clampet

Apr 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/12/00
On 13 Apr 2000 02:14:59 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>>He insists he has a girl friend..
>
>No. I insist on pestering you about the Steyr Aug.
>I mentioned my girlfriend.
>
>>..and I have to believe him, I picture her as being the type
>>of person we see on Jerry Springer... "I have a secret
>>honey... I am really a man"...
>
>Trust me. She's a woman. You on the other hand...
>
>- Louis J.M

Hey Louis , since your into asking for photos of certain people etc ,
why don 't you post a photo of you and her standing next to your
airplane , in your paint ball outfit or next to the marina where you
keep your boat ? Let us take a gander at the Woman ( ? ) that would
put up with the likes of you . Don 't hire a hooker and attempt to
dress her up in nonworking duds Louis , it'll be too easy to spot .

Joe

jackyo

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

DAKTARI! wrote in message <8d046p$aou$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>...

>"ryu-dog" <mar...@sie.net> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:33:42 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming) wrote:
>>

>> If I had a scanner and web space, I would put up a homepage
>> with info and pictures of my family. I think some of those
>> types of pages are pretty self-serving and cheesy, but I think
>> I could have a little fun with it.
>>
>> I wonder why Derek is so reticent? He certainly has no problem
>> posting his own picture, his car's picture, his friend's pictures
>> and his wife's picture, etc. etc.
>>

>What do you say that we, (as parents) allow Smart to make that decision for
>himself. I am sure that I would not appreciate someone pushing me for
pic's
>of my kids.

Agreed. No need for that.

Dana Drury

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> (7) is as dense as a bowl of fruit (at least he owns MS Encarta)

Nah he used the web site, he doesn't own it...

> (14) .....is posting, from home, on a SATURDAY night!! at age 18 -
> and talks about 'getting any'. He couldn't get any if they were giving
> it away.

He insists he has a girl friend.. and I have to believe him, I picture

Dana Drury

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> >*plonk*
>
> I stand corrected. Oh, and I have a pretty good grade point
> average. You never even *went* to school.

Well for someone who never went to school, to write BC3K is quite an
achievement, I am impressed with Derek, I didn't enjoy the game personally
when I brought the original game (nice shinny silver box too) but I do see
when a good game is written, and to write a game is an outstanding
achievement, even if some people don't like it.
And so what have you done in your life eh Louis?

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>He insists he has a girl friend..

No. I insist on pestering you about the Steyr Aug.
I mentioned my girlfriend.

>..and I have to believe him, I picture her as being the type

>of person we see on Jerry Springer... "I have a secret
>honey... I am really a man"...

Trust me. She's a woman. You on the other hand...

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>And so what have you done in your life eh Louis?

Derek didn't write that game. Derek can't even do
6'th grade math.

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>Hey Louis , since your into asking for photos of certain people etc ,
>why don 't you post a photo of you and her standing next to your
>airplane ,

I sold it and got a Ferarri...

> in your paint ball outfit

You don't wear outfits. You wear a face mask.

>or next to the marina where you
>keep your boat ?

It sank..

>Let us take a gander at the Woman ( ? ) that would
>put up with the likes of you . Don 't hire a hooker and attempt to
>dress her up in nonworking duds Louis , it'll be too easy to spot .

Nice try. You actually think I'd be that stupid enough to post a
photo of myself on this group? No chance, sunshine.

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
>mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now >talking about a
baby.

What was the point of that - some threat telling this whole group
that his wife was about to shit out Derek Jr.

- Louis J.M

DAKTARI!

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

"Jan Knutar" <j.k.@gotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:
>
> > He is using the baby to make
> >claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
> >the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
> >place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.
>
> If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
> mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now talking about a
> baby.

It is not inconsistent with a compulsive liar. I am actually surprised that
Louis hasn't made a similar claim.

--
[...]

Absolutely. Trusting your fate to another being, imaginary or otherwise,
is to give up positive control of your life and subject yourself to the
whims of evil men.

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>It is not inconsistent with a compulsive liar. I am actually surprised >that
Louis hasn't made a similar claim.

Why the hell would I claim to have a baby?

>THERE IS NO GOD! Get it through your thick little head!

God exists.

- Louis J.M

Derek Smart

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:38:14 GMT, j.k.@gotmail.com (Jan Knutar) wrote:

>On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:
>
>> He is using the baby to make
>>claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
>>the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
>>place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.
>
>If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
>mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now talking about a
>baby.

Just ignore this whole baby business. They're just clutching at straws
and just continuing their harrassment but only now extending it to my
family. Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.

As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
to any of them.

The legal wheels are turning. Just wait for the outcome. I know for a
*fact* that one person is definitely going to jail at some point.

Derek Smart, Ph.D.
Designer/Lead Developer
The Battlecruiser Series
www.3000ad.com

"Battlecruiser Millennium - If you're not in the game...
get in the game!"

DAKTARI!

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

"Louis J.M" <loui...@aol.com> wrote in message

And what a Bitch he is...........

[...]

DAKTARI!

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:38:14 GMT, j.k.@gotmail.com (Jan Knutar) wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:
> >
> >> He is using the baby to make
> >>claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
> >>the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
> >>place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.
> >
> >If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
> >mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now talking about
> >baby.
>
> Just ignore this whole baby business. They're just clutching at straws
> and just continuing their harrassment but only now extending it to my
> family. Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
> including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
> post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
> disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.
>
> As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
> to any of them.
>
> The legal wheels are turning. Just wait for the outcome. I know for a
> *fact* that one person is definitely going to jail at some point.

$10 says that he doesn't serve a day! Any takers? JackyO Jan Knuter? What
ever happen to the dutchman?

[...]

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
> God exists.

>And what a Bitch he is...........

ObPfeifer: "Go to hell, sinner. Observe his continued
addiction to dots, everyone."

- Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>$10 says that he doesn't serve a day! Any takers? JackyO Jan >Knuter? What
ever happen to the dutchman?

Me!?

- Louis J.M

Redmore

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
In article <20000413163522...@ng-ft1.aol.com>,

How are you going to pay up if smart gets you locked up? Cigerette?

Redmore

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wilf

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
In article <3t6cfsk2qa964da1m...@4ax.com>,

dsmart@-NOSPAMFORME-pobox.com wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:38:14 GMT, j.k.@gotmail.com (Jan Knutar) wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:57:09 GMT, Jimmy Chan <ji...@hgea.org> wrote:
> >
> >> He is using the baby to make
> >>claims that he fears for his child's life because of Louis, there's
> >>the sympathy angle. Else, why the hell bring it up in the first
> >>place, if nothing is said then nothing can be found out.
> >
> >If the baby is indeed a lie, then I must say it's well planned, first
> >mentioning a pregnant fiancee weeks (months?) ago, and now talking
about a
> >baby.
>
> Just ignore this whole baby business. They're just clutching at straws
> and just continuing their harrassment but only now extending it to my
> family. Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
> including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
> post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
> disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.
>
> As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
> to any of them.

So after all these years, you finally worked out how to use it? Well
done Derek. Oh, you were waiting for the manual.

> The legal wheels are turning. Just wait for the outcome. I know for a
> *fact* that one person is definitely going to jail at some point.

Derek Liar Smart, people go to jail every day, so this is not much of a
claim, is it??
Bye the way, how much are you paying "Your State Attorney"?? and how do
people get their own State Attorney??

> Derek Smart, Ph.D. Fraud
> Designer/Lead Developer
> The Battlecruiser Series of patches
> www.3000ad.com
>
> "Battlecruiser Millennium - Due out 2000
Manual due out 2001, patch to stop itcrashing after 2 minutes due out
2002

--
coming soon

FREE Ph.D's to everyone

DAKTARI!

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> >$10 says that he doesn't serve a day! Any takers? JackyO Jan >Knuter?
What
> ever happen to the dutchman?
>
> Me!?
>
> - Louis J.M

For $10, you'd get yourself locked up.

bp

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:14:08 -0400, Derek Smart <dsm...@pobox.com>
wrote:

> Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
>including jackyo and derek.

Ok you guys switch pics to see if they are of the same kid.

Lemming

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
wrote:

>Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,

>including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
>post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
>disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.

Not me I think ... or did you just send them? Havent checked my email
for an hour or two.

>As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
>to any of them.

I thought you were archiving posts?

Louis J.M

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
>For $10, you'd get yourself locked up.

That makes a lot of sense. I'd pay $10 to know what exactly put you
out of action that you don't seem to want to talk about it.

Didn't your Ranger CO's teach you "thou shalt never assume anything". Maybe if
you followed that you wouldn't have been put out of action
and forced to go back to college or bring your "no limits" mindset into
the food service industry.

But I admire your resilliance. And spending a good deal of your spare
time taking shit from an 18 year old, your indignity is understandable.

- Louis J.M

DAKTARI!

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00

> >For $10, you'd get yourself locked up.
>
> That makes a lot of sense. I'd pay $10 to know what exactly put you
> out of action that you don't seem to want to talk about it.

It is understandable that you don't know. Your reading comprehension and
long term memory not being what they should. Might I recommend that you
check with deja to find out the answer. I do recall tell you very
implicitly about it. But then I forget to whom I am coresponding.

> Didn't your Ranger CO's teach you "thou shalt never assume anything".
Maybe if
> you followed that you wouldn't have been put out of action
> and forced to go back to college or bring your "no limits" mindset into
> the food service industry.

I have never heard those terms outside of a sneaker commercial. Tell me all
about your military experience. Please refrain from confusing the several
time you watched an Oliver Stone movie with reality. This is where cognition
is failing you. Try turning off the TV once in a while.

> But I admire your resilliance. And spending a good deal of your spare
> time taking shit from an 18 year old, your indignity is understandable.

Hardly indignity. I do find it amusing to think about you caving in to
Derek when the police arrived at your home. Need I remind you of the post
you made later the next day. By the way; How does your mother feel about
having a petition for a restraining order now a part of the public record. I
hope that she is comfortable in her employment. It is sure going to be a
bitch when it shows up in a background check. You must make her proud.

Now that is funny!

Jan Knutar

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 14:48:57 -0500, ryu-dog <mar...@sie.net> wrote:

>If I had a scanner and web space, I would put up a homepage
>with info and pictures of my family. I think some of those
>types of pages are pretty self-serving and cheesy, but I think
>I could have a little fun with it.

Webspace? How about xoom ??

--
JK <j.k.@gotmail.com>
-

Jan Knutar

Apr 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/13/00
On 13 Apr 2000 11:13:32 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>>Hey Louis , since your into asking for photos of certain people etc ,
>>why don 't you post a photo of you and her standing next to your
>>airplane ,
>
>I sold it and got a Ferarri...

A picture of you and her next to the ferrari will also do.

Wait, you forgot the camera in the plane, right?

Louis J.M

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

> That makes a lot of sense. I'd pay $10 to know what exactly put you
> out of action that you don't seem to want to talk about it.

>It is understandable that you don't know. Your reading comprehension and
>long term memory not being what they should.

Sorry, I don't haven't been concentrating a lot on Usenet as much as you
do. What was it?

> Didn't your Ranger CO's teach you "thou shalt never assume anything".
Maybe if
> you followed that you wouldn't have been put out of action
> and forced to go back to college or bring your "no limits" mindset into
> the food service industry.

>Hardly indignity. I do find it amusing to think about you caving in to

>Derek when the police arrived at your home. Need I remind you of the post
>you made later the next day. By the way; How does your mother feel about
>having a petition for a restraining order now a part of the public record. I
>hope that she is comfortable in her employment. It is sure going to be a
>bitch when it shows up in a background check. You must make her proud.

>Now that is funny!

It sure is. Haven't you been reading lately. Derek hasn't been able to get
restraining order on me. And if he did, I'd love to see how he managed to
do that.

I've pissed

- Louis J.M

DAKTARI!

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

> >Now that is funny!
>
> It sure is. Haven't you been reading lately. Derek hasn't been able to get
> restraining order on me. And if he did, I'd love to see how he managed to
> do that.

Yes the "petition" is part of the record. That means that it will come up
when a backgound check is done within the state of Florida. Her name figures
high on the petition. Your mother should thank you for making sure that her
name is splashed all over Usenet. And soon to be part of the internet as
well!

Derek Smart

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:24:43 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:14:08 -0400, Derek Smart <dsm...@pobox.com>
>wrote:
>
>>Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
>>including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
>>post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
>>disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.
>
>Not me I think ... or did you just send them? Havent checked my email
>for an hour or two.

Sent them in the same email as to jackyo (2 days ago) and he got them.
Maybe your email program choked on the 900K size?

>>As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
>>to any of them.
>
>I thought you were archiving posts?

I am. And? I use Agent and posts I don't read, have a marker next to
them. I just select, extract, move to folder. Don't have to read them.

Derek Smart, Ph.D.

Designer/Lead Developer
The Battlecruiser Series

Lemming

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:26:39 -0400, Derek Smart <dsm...@pobox.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 23:24:43 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:14:08 -0400, Derek Smart <dsm...@pobox.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Besides, I actually sent pics (4) to some neutrals here,
>>>including jackyo and derek. So, let them talk. If think I'm going to
>>>post pics of my family on the web so that some jackass can go create
>>>disparaging web pages out of them, they're truly insane.
>>
>>Not me I think ... or did you just send them? Havent checked my email
>>for an hour or two.
>
>Sent them in the same email as to jackyo (2 days ago) and he got them.
>Maybe your email program choked on the 900K size?

I have my mail server set to reject msgs greater than 640k, so I guess
that's it. It normally sends a warning to me though when anything
gets bounced. I'll check the logs, but in the meantime the fwd'ed one
is incoming as I write (turned off the filter before checking).

Ah - just finished - 771903 bytes, guess that was it. Aww ... isn't
it a little early to have her start programming? (pic 4). Nice
pictures.

>>>As for me, my killfile works and am under legal advice not to respond
>>>to any of them.
>>
>>I thought you were archiving posts?
>
>I am. And? I use Agent and posts I don't read, have a marker next to
>them. I just select, extract, move to folder. Don't have to read them.

Cool - I didn't realise that. I thought that Agent didn't download
killed senders or threads. I'm still using FA, so dont have the kill
senders facility, not sure I'd use it if I had. I haven't killed a
thread yet.

Louis J.M

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
>Have you seen this petition ?

I have received nothing in the mail. No phone calls from the
police or Smart's lawyers. (Or the FBI and State Attorney
for that matter).

But then again, I don't expect to. So what is reinforcing this
beliefe that Derek Smart has me, Huffman and now Daktari
again, legally by the balls?

- Louis J.M

Erik

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
In the last episode our hero, Lemming, revealed that:

<snip>

>Cool - I didn't realise that. I thought that Agent didn't download
>killed senders or threads. I'm still using FA, so dont have the kill
>senders facility, not sure I'd use it if I had. I haven't killed a
>thread yet.

Hehe, like any good filter, Agent's are meant to keep the user from
having the text of the offending poster anywhere near the newsreader.

Agent has three kill options:
Delete, where you don't even know that the post exists unless someone
not filtered replied to it. If for some reason I wanted to retrieve a
deleted post from within Agent I'd have to disable the filter and
re-download the post's headers.

Mark Read, Agent shows newly retrieved headers in a different color
than old ones so the user can keep track of new posts. Mark read flags
a filtered post as "old" and buries it along all others past headers.
To read a message such filtered one would have to hunt it down among
all the others and retrieve it manually.

Ignore, the only option that puts a marker next to the header, it acts
essentially the same as Mark Read in that filtered posts won't show up
in the unread messages list and one has to retrieve the posts manually
if for some reason one wants to read them.

Derek Smart

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:14:47 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>I have my mail server set to reject msgs greater than 640k, so I guess
>that's it.

Thats what happened then

>Ah - just finished - 771903 bytes, guess that was it. Aww ... isn't
>it a little early to have her start programming? (pic 4).

LOL, I figured you'd find that amusing. See the bottle next to my
monitor? I was busy working and minding my own business...then I got
landed with the 'time to feed her...your turn, am off to bed' speech.
So, I figured, I'd have her in my lap and continue working.

At this rate, she'll be typing at age 1 <g>

>Nice pictures.

Thanks!

>>>I thought you were archiving posts?
>>
>>I am. And? I use Agent and posts I don't read, have a marker next to
>>them. I just select, extract, move to folder. Don't have to read them.
>

>Cool - I didn't realise that. I thought that Agent didn't download
>killed senders or threads. I'm still using FA, so dont have the kill
>senders facility, not sure I'd use it if I had. I haven't killed a
>thread yet.

The full version of Agent has a whole bunch of nifty features that the
free version doesn't.

BaZ

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

"LOL, I figured you'd find that amusing. See the bottle
next to my monitor? I was busy working and minding my own
business...then I got landed with the 'time to feed
her...your turn, am off to bed' speech. So, I figured, I'd
have her in my lap and continue working."

Hey Derek!

So, a kid huh? I believe *that* may make you a little more
mellow and look at the world differently. It is truly
amazing how a child can make you see how silly certain
things are.

Good luck with the sprog...

PS:
Give up the flame war ;-)

--
Anon news web interface. FAQ available for review at:
http://packetderm.cotse.com/cgi-bin/blockit.cgi

Dan

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00

"Louis J.M" <loui...@aol.com> wrote in message

Your stupidity.

Jan Knutar

Apr 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/14/00
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:23:09 -0700, "DAKTARI!"
<NewCompu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> The legal wheels are turning. Just wait for the outcome. I know for a
>> *fact* that one person is definitely going to jail at some point.
>>

>$10 says that he doesn't serve a day! Any takers? JackyO Jan Knuter? What
>ever happen to the dutchman?

Well, Doktari, are we talking about Louis?

So, if Louis spends time in Jail, I win the bet?

And how long after I agree on a bet (which I haven't done yet and won't do
in this post) will you start flooding the ng's wanting the money? 3 days?

Louis J.M

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
>So, I figured, I'd have her in my lap and continue working.
>At this rate, she'll be typing at age 1 <g>

And this was your plan all along, wasn't it.

- Louis J.M

Dana Drury

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00

> Derek didn't write that game. Derek can't even do
> 6'th grade math.

So who wrote the game.. Are you detrementing Derek further?

> - Louis J.M

Louis J.M

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
>So who wrote the game..

Derek's development team are a a few invdividuals scattereed
around the world working from home. Like Derek, to develop
for 3000AD you don't need a college education, which more/less explains the
game that resulted...

No qualifications needed and no contracts. No team work. No
coordination. I should know, because he offered me a "job" as
a conceptual artist.

Desptite invitations to lunch and providing his own computer hardware - when
he refused to put any of it in contract I told
him to piss off. Since then, I've heard about two instances
where he's screwed over his employees and refused to pay them.

Derek is a con-artist, a fraud and a pathological liar. Those are
hardly jabs at him, but a truth that he's established about himself
in public over the past few years.

And if he can't handle people who do take a shot at him every
time he loads up his newsreader, he has only himself to blame.
For creating that image in people's eyes, and loading up his
newsreader!!

>Are you detrementing Derek further?

No, unless I'm calling him a racist, drugged up prick on a daily
basis and saying his infant is retarded, no. But then again, isn't
that what a kill-file is for?

- Louis J.M

Lemming

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
On 15 Apr 2000 13:09:44 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>Since then, I've heard about two instances
>where he's screwed over his employees and refused to pay them.

*About* two instances? How many is "About two"? You'll have to do a
hell of a lot better than "About two" if DKS does ever take you to
court.

In any case, the way I heard it, one of the "About two" instances was
immediately denied by the person you alleged had said it.

>>Are you detrementing Derek further?
>
>No, unless I'm calling him a racist, drugged up prick on a daily
>basis and saying his infant is retarded, no. But then again, isn't
>that what a kill-file is for?

A kill file will prevent DKS seeing your posts, but not other people.

Should this go to court, the charge will be libel, not because DKS saw
your posts, but because other people saw them. Although not many
people by now, I suspect.

The Aardvark

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
In article <YTOJ4.5468$Nm2.1...@news.swbell.net>,

Don't post when your drunk silly.

--
If the Aardvark said it,it must be true.

Louis J.M

Apr 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/15/00
>In any case, the way I heard it, one of the "About two" instances
>was immediately denied by the person you alleged had said it.

I posted the original chat log. Paul Johnstone took a few parts out
and doctored it, then sent it to Derek to save his ass while attempting
to "explain" what he had written - which I thought really wasn't

I'm not going to argue about it. There is no way of proving it.
What I posted was copied and pasted from the IRC window.

Which royally pissed Paul off. Derek - predictable as ever,
said I forged it - as if it served any purpose.

- Louis J.M

Lemming

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:10:04 GMT, bp <6b...@home.com> wrote:

>> If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
>>if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.
>I guess all those birth records are there just for low lifes ??

They are certainly not there so that people can score points in flame
wars. Try to get a little perspective.

bp

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 20:13:05 GMT, l3m...@btinternet.com (Lemming)
wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:10:04 GMT, bp <6b...@home.com> wrote:
>
>>> If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
>>>if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.
>>I guess all those birth records are there just for low lifes ??
>
>They are certainly not there so that people can score points in flame
>wars

No they're there to check birth records.

>. Try to get a little perspective.

Oh don't get you undies in a bind. The point was is that they are a
public record and quite easy to check.

We already know Derek doesn't believe anyone will check on his claims
(has something to do with that illness he seems to have)

>Regards,
>
>Derek Sorensen

nobr...@unleesrjed.clampet

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
On 11 Apr 2000 02:29:20 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>>I'm a parent. I would hate to think that anyone on here would try to
>>track this infant down, and if that were to happen I think I would be
>>forced to pick a side, something I have managed not to do so far.
>
>Oh give me a break! Even if someone did manage to ttrack down his
>"infant", what would they do with it? Teach it honesty, respect, and
>manners? (really the only motivation I could think of).
>
>- Louis J.M

How would your sorry shit stained ass be familiar with any of the
concepts you posted about above ? Oh don 't tell me , you bought an
old Justice League comic and your autism kicked in , and you thought
that you were reading a textbook of American history ? ! Hmmm from
your prior posts , I guess your autism ALSO kicked in when you were
reading old issues of Richie Rich , and maybe Sgt Rock . , <g>

Joe

Jan Knutar

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00

We could ask Vapo for their logs.

I don't need Vapo's logs, I believe Paul more than I believe in you.
Besides, didn't Paul have several witnesses, other chatters on IRC?

Jan Knutar

Apr 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/16/00
On 15 Apr 2000 13:09:44 GMT, loui...@aol.com (Louis J.M) wrote:

>No qualifications needed and no contracts. No team work. No
>coordination. I should know, because he offered me a "job" as
>a conceptual artist.
>
>Desptite invitations to lunch and providing his own computer hardware - when
>he refused to put any of it in contract I told

>him to piss off. Since then, I've heard about two instances

>where he's screwed over his employees and refused to pay them.

Interesting to follow how stories change over time....

>And if he can't handle people who do take a shot at him every
>time he loads up his newsreader, he has only himself to blame.
>For creating that image in people's eyes, and loading up his
>newsreader!!

The Detractors have created Derek's image.

Louis J.M

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
>We already know Derek doesn't believe anyone will check on his
>claims (has something to do with that illness he seems to have).

He wants somebody to check it out. Just so he can play the victim
of "Usenet Harassment!" all the more.

Who in their right mind comes onto a public forum, read by thousands
worldwide, says they are afraid for their family, then reveals exactly
where they moved, what security system they use - then sends someone
else 4 pictures of the baby in question, followed by insults and half-truths
to piss of the person they are "afraid" of, and expects to be taken seriously
on the group or in court.

But then, Derek has never been in his right mind, has he?

- Louis J.M

Bill Huffman

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
wrote:

> >On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:16:46 -0500, ryu-dog <mar...@sie.net> wrote:

> >>I'm a parent and I don't understand what your comment
> >>has to do with the discussion in this thread about
> >>whether or not Mr. Smart is a parent.
> >
> >Would you post scans of your children on the internet, as bp is
> >suggesting DKS does?

> If I had a scanner and web space, I would put up a homepage
> with info and pictures of my family. I think some of those
> types of pages are pretty self-serving and cheesy, but I think
> I could have a little fun with it.
>
> I wonder why Derek is so reticent? He certainly has no problem
> posting his own picture, his car's picture, his friend's pictures
> and his wife's picture, etc. etc.

Mr. Smart claims that he is not married. Mr. Smart claims that his
girlfriend had his baby. I don't believe he's explicitly stated that his
girlfriend and baby are living with him, he's just implied it.

Bill Huffman

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
bp <6b...@home.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:34:17 GMT, ThirdLi...@aol.JUNKCATCHER.com
> (Brad Chacos) wrote:
>
> >He doesn't think that it's a big deal to chase down whether or not a
> >baby really exits.
> Not when it comes from a known liar. What's with the CHASE wording? it
> is a very simple matter and public to check birth records. It's not
> like you have to hire a team of lawyer and private investigators.
>
> A quick search of the web gives me .....
> Oh look.. 97 web sites that will do birth record searches.
> If I wanted I could look it up right from this very chair I am sitting
> in now.
>
> Here is a good one
> http://www.usrecordsearch.net/birthrecords/
>
> Here is another
> http://www.vitalrec.com/fl.html
> Florida State Vital Records Office
> Office of Vital Statistics, Dept of Health
> P.O. Box 210, 1217 Pearl Street
> Jacksonville, FL 32231
> (904) 359-6900
>
> I suspect Derek is already freaken out so that's as far as I'm going
> to go and it only took 2 minutes

> > If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
> >if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.
> I guess all those birth records are there just for low lifes ??

I believe that Mr. Smart has said that the mother and him are not
married. Under those circumstances the mother usually keeps her maiden
name and will use her maiden name when naming the baby. Therefore, the
baby has an unknown name and can't be found. Is that convenience or part
of the previously considered web of lies?

Louis J.M

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
>Hmmm from your prior posts , I guess your autism ALSO kicked in
>when you were reading old issues of Richie Rich , and maybe Sgt
>Rock . , <g>

Yeah, I know! My grammer su...Huh?

- Louis J.M

bp

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
On Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:56:44 GMT, "Bill Huffman"
>> > If Smart lied about having a baby that's low, but
>> >if he didn't and someone tracks the baby down, that's even lower.
Why would it be "low" to verify a known liars claims?

Dana Drury

Apr 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/17/00
> Derek's development team are a a few invdividuals scattereed
> around the world working from home. Like Derek, to develop
> for 3000AD you don't need a college education, which more/less explains
the
> game that resulted...

You have no idea what goes into writing a game do you?

> No qualifications needed and no contracts. No team work. No
> coordination. I should know, because he offered me a "job" as
> a conceptual artist.

Hahahahahha yeah yeah, now who's a liar!?

> Derek is a con-artist, a fraud and a pathological liar. Those are
> hardly jabs at him, but a truth that he's established about himself
> in public over the past few years.

No thats what you see him as, because you have dregded up personal
bullshit, in reality you really remind me of media paparatzi. Who cares what
he does, he writes computer games and that is an excellent accomplishment,
even if you are a designer, or an artist on one, to co-ordinate and
programme any kind of game is a feat worthy of praise. You seem jealous to
me Louis, a confused little kid who has realised that he has no real talent
for anything and needs to vent that through other people that succeed. Stop
mouthing off.

It is loading more messages.