Daggerfall European Demo Wanted!

The Big Banana

Jul 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/19/96

Jonathan "Maendark" Bakert wrote:

> Does anyone know of the location where I can download the European version
> of the daggerfall demo? I have heard that it is a large improvement over
> the crappy (and difficult) demo released in the U.S. Thanks.
>
> ---
> Jonathan Bakert "Question Reality"
> Keeper of the WWW Poetry, Lyric, and Short Story Retreat!
> http://www.cris.com/~maendark/retreat.shtml

It's really not that a HUGE step up from the first demo. It does run a
bit smoother, and you can do different things, but other than that, even
the mag that published it (PC Power) says that it's an "old demo", and
that the "final version of Daggerfall will be far superior." I'd rather
wait til the real thing. Only 42 days to go!

The Big Banana

The Big Banana

Matthew Cameron Peckham

Jul 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/21/96

Only 42 days to go!

Less than that if you (like me) purchased the limited edition. I'm hoping
to see it
at least a week b4 it ships to retailers. Anyone else hear that the game's
already
finished and ready to go?

-Matt