Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

sl...@cc.usu.edu

ongelezen,
22 aug 1994, 15:19:4422-08-1994
aan
Subject: Apogee reaction to Jazz codes
To: ALL

Hmph... this is getting old, but hey, here's an interesting message and its
follow-up. Go figure.

Joshua Jensen

---------------------------------------
From the Apogee board on America Online.

Subj: Re:Epic Insults
Date: 94-08-19 20:05:49 EDT
From: Apogee1

(Name Deleted),

In the first place, we didn't BAN Epic from Software Creations. That would be
like censorship and we hate it! What we did was remove their "free" file
section, because it's the Apogee board. Epic's file can still be on there in
the general games section.

By the way, Software Crwations was voted the best BBS in the country the
second year in a row a few days ago. It beat out Exec PC (Epic's Home BBS).

As far as the Jazz codes go, it was simply immature of them to do that, but it
shows you how the company is run. We won't sink to that level either and
retaliate. We'd rather focus on making better games, than bashing someone
else's company.

George Broussard
Apogee