KFEST 2010 - No information about "GS Barn Door"

IUnknown

Jul 24, 2010, 2:01:27 PM7/24/10

I figured there would have been some info leaked, or discerned. Was
there NO discussion about the "GS Barn Door" project? I am eagerly
anticipating some details!

Kirk Mitchell

Jul 24, 2010, 2:34:01 PM7/24/10

New Product Demos will start in about two hours. Maybe we can post
something after then.

Mike Maginnis

Jul 25, 2010, 3:21:09 AM7/25/10
On Jul 24, 1:01 pm, IUnknown <stevement...@gmail.com> wrote:

No, there was no discussion or sessions about the "GS Barn Door".
Something about parts not being available.

- Mike

sfahey

Jul 26, 2010, 5:41:00 PM7/26/10
to IUnknown
To: IUnknown
Re: KFEST 2010 - No information about "GS Barn Door"
By: IUnknown to comp.sys.apple2 on Sat Jul 24 2010 11:01 am

> I figured there would have been some info leaked, or discerned. Was
> there NO discussion about the "GS Barn Door" project? I am eagerly
> anticipating some details!

I was hoping there would be an official presence or proxy representation but
sadly, nothing. Not to say there wasn't plenty of conversation, speculation and
vexation on the matter.

Sean Fahey
www.a2central.com
bbs.a2central.com

sfahey

Jul 26, 2010, 5:42:02 PM7/26/10
To: Mike Maginnis
Re: Re: KFEST 2010 - No information about "GS Barn Door"
By: Mike Maginnis to comp.sys.apple2 on Sun Jul 25 2010 12:21 am

> No, there was no discussion or sessions about the "GS Barn Door".
> Something about parts not being available.

Nah, that was the GS Laptop -- another no show.

Sean Fahey
www.a2central.com
bbs.a2central.com

Mike

Jul 26, 2010, 11:53:45 PM7/26/10

Oh that's right... Don't mind me - I am easily confused.

- Mike