Microzine library expanded!

N.N. Thayer

Aug 19, 2011, 10:26:33 AM8/19/11
Disks of Scholastic's Microzine have been extremely hard to come by,
but one diligent fellow has been busy deprotecting and imaging them!

http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=716
http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713

These have since been sent over to Asimov.

magnusfalkirk

Aug 19, 2011, 11:41:32 AM8/19/11
On Aug 19, 9:26 am, "N.N. Thayer" <nntha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Disks of Scholastic's Microzine have been extremely hard to come by,
> but one diligent fellow has been busy deprotecting and imaging them!
>
> http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=716http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713

> These have since been sent over to Asimov.

Cool! Thanks for the link.

Dean

Antoine Vignau

Aug 19, 2011, 12:18:18 PM8/19/11
On 19 août, 16:26, "N.N. Thayer" <nntha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Disks of Scholastic's Microzine have been extremely hard to come by,
> but one diligent fellow has been busy deprotecting and imaging them!
>
> http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=716http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713

> These have since been sent over to Asimov.

Hi,
I can help, i've got some of them with the manuals.
I'll image them soon,
Antoine

Antoine Vignau

Aug 20, 2011, 10:24:24 AM8/20/11
I have 15 Microzine magazines, please read
http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713&start=10#p1319
Antoine

Antoine Vignau

Aug 20, 2011, 12:05:54 PM8/20/11
On 20 août, 16:24, Antoine Vignau <antoine.vig...@laposte.net> wrote:
> I have 15 Microzine magazines, please readhttp://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713&start=10#p1319
> Antoine

LoGo strikes back ;-)

http://virtualapple.org/support/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=713&p=1320#p1320

Antoine

Sean McNamara

Aug 21, 2011, 8:23:47 AM8/21/11

I have what I think might be a combined Vol 9 and 10 distributed by an
Australian company. It has 2 disks and booklets with the following titles:

The Big Nap
Amazing Robot II
Quizzler
Fences
Pirates of the Soft Seas
Story Teller
Back Page
Budget Maker

Does anyone want this? I'd prefer to donate (including postage) to someone
who is imaging the disks and scanning the docs to make them available, but
if they've already been done and of no use for that purpose, I'm happy to
send them for cost of postage only. Pictures available on request. I've not
tested the disks yet, hoping to do so over the next few days.

Thanks

Sean

Antoine Vignau

Aug 21, 2011, 1:30:54 PM8/21/11
I have imaged (and cracked ah ah) all the Microzine and Microzine Jr.
I own.
Those files are in the /incoming folder of Asimov and are requested to
be moved to /images/educational/microzine/

Regards,
Antoine
"BD 8C C0 10 FB 4A C9 6A D0 EE"

ps. Sorry David, I've hacked ADTPro to ease my imaging...

Sean McNamara

Aug 22, 2011, 3:24:57 AM8/22/11
Sean McNamara <se...@macassist.com.au> wrote:
> I have what I think might be a combined Vol 9 and 10 distributed by an
> Australian company. It has 2 disks and booklets with the following titles:

This item has been claimed :)

Sean