1.3 *RELEASED* ... availibility ???

Kim DeVaughn

Sep 24, 1988, 9:32:08 AM9/24/88

[ "All sweet things have one thing in common ... a tendency to make you sick." ]
[ --Soolin ]

Happened upon this BIX posting of Carolyn's on the local BBS (JC ... hi, Thad),
and thought it might be of some interest :-) ...

Congrats to CATS, et al! Now, is anyone in production/manufacturing out there
to comment on availability?

/kim

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

==========
amiga.dev/main #4248, from cscheppner, 758 chars, Fri Sep 16 11:11:28 1988
Comment(s).
----------

TITLE: >>> 1.3 Released to Production <<<

I have been asked to make the announcement that 1.3 Workbench and Extras
have been released to Production. I can't supply a date on when Enhancer
kits will be in the stores or available through CATS, but the manuals are
being printed right now, so you should be seeing them quite soon.

I will be uploading the few files which changed between Omega 9 and
Release to amiga.com and amiga.update listings areas as soon as I get myself
a copy of Release.

We would like to thank all of our developers who participated in the
Beta/Gamma/Omega-testing of 1.3, especially those who provided quick and
valuable feedback by downloading and using each version as it was posted to
the closed listings areas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

--
UUCP: k...@amdahl.amdahl.com
or: {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,uunet,oliveb,ames}!amdahl!kim

Tommy Petersson

Sep 26, 1988, 8:03:11 AM9/26/88
. stuffo deleto

-TITLE: >>> 1.3 Released to Production <<<
-
- I have been asked to make the announcement that 1.3 Workbench and Extras
-have been released to Production. I can't supply a date on when Enhancer
-kits will be in the stores or available through CATS, but the manuals are
-being printed right now, so you should be seeing them quite soon.

. excesso deleto

Since there has been so many rumours back and forth about WB 1.3 and
Kickstart 1.3 availability in Europe - what's the current word?

Is it so that WB 1.3 will come here shortly after it is released in
USA, and the ROM not at all?

Jim Mackraz

Sep 27, 1988, 2:26:47 PM9/27/88
In article <39...@enea.se> to...@enea.se (Tommy Petersson) writes:
). stuffo deleto
)
)Since there has been so many rumours back and forth about WB 1.3 and
)Kickstart 1.3 availability in Europe - what's the current word?
)

Please don't post messages such as this (or followups to it) to
comp.sys.amiga.tech. It has zero technical content.

thanks.
jimm
--
Jim Mackraz, I and I Computing