Juggler, a new Web Browser

1 view

Celso Martinho

Jul 24, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/24/95
Juggler is in its earlier stages so don't start jumping or anything. :-)
Take a look at http://sweet.ua.pt/~celso/juggler/ for more details.

Celso.
--
... Celso Martinho / CIUA (University of Aveiro, Portugal)

E-Mail: ce...@ua.pt - PGP public key avail. on req. -
BBS: denise.ci.ua.pt - Tels.+351-(034)370345/370200 -
WWW: http://sweet.ua.pt/~celso

David Manvell

Aug 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/5/95

How can we take a look at the WEB browser if we don't already have a WEB
browser and you have it on a WEB site? You might want to upload it to AmiNet.

Dave
Putyt...@Delphi.com

Joel Caesar

Aug 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/12/95
David Manvell (putyt...@delphi.com) wrote:

> How can we take a look at the WEB browser if we don't already have a WEB
> browser and you have it on a WEB site? You might want to upload it to AmiNet.

You try ftp'ing to omnipresence.com (I don't know the directory) to get it.
It won't be uploaded to Aminet to avoid confusion with the prerelease/beta
versions of Amosaic (2.0prerelease/1.4b5) and the final 2.0 version of
Amosaic. (you can also usually do this with many www sites too).

--

-- __ _ _ _ ---------------------------------------------------------------,
/||\/||| |\ "I'll keep my AMIGA until I can't steal parts for it anymore."|

Joseph Waldvogel

Aug 12, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/12/95
David Manvell (putyt...@delphi.com) wrote:
:
:
: How can we take a look at the WEB browser if we don't already have a WEB
: browser and you have it on a WEB site? You might want to upload it to AmiNet.

Use Lynx!

Ian Smith

Aug 13, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/13/95
> You try ftp'ing to omnipresence.com (I don't know the directory) to get it.

I missed the beginnign of this thread... I can't get anonymous access to
omnipresence.com and none of the replies to the first message quoted
WHERE to get Juggler via http. Where is it? :-)

--
IanS...@ncinter.net

Adrian V. Beech

Aug 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/16/95
Joel Caesar (jca...@loop.com) wrote:
: David Manvell (putyt...@delphi.com) wrote:
: >
: >
: > How can we take a look at the WEB browser if we don't already have a WEB
: > browser and you have it on a WEB site? You might want to upload it to AmiNet.
:
: You try ftp'ing to omnipresence.com (I don't know the directory) to get it.

Hmmm... it would appear that omnipresence.com doesn't recognise anonymous
FTP's. I keep getting "User unknown" every time!

You can use WWW... but... where do you start to look?

[..text muncher..]

Anyone know when, where and how about Juggler?

--

o | abe...@mail.powerup.com.au __ _ | o
| /_/ /_) |

Alan L.M. Buxey

Aug 16, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/16/95
Adrian V. Beech posted the following:

: You can use WWW... but... where do you start to look?

ibrowse deveoplment can be looked at at

http://www.omnipresence.com/ibrowse/

ok?

alan
--
-Kill The CJA's Usage-.|Lev|UKCrspdntForAR.SysOpScratchBBS.50MHz030/882Amiga
| Alan L.M. Buxey BSc. ||ell|"TheresOnlyOneWayOfLife.AndThatsYourOWNThatsYour
|kc...@solx1.susx.ac.uk||ers|(UK-(0)-1273-389267|OWNThatsYourOwn!"-Levellers.
`I use PGP2.6ui-Do you?'|PVM| )cratchBBS.RocketNET/MAXsNET/I.S.S.Member.14.4K

Adrian V. Beech

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
Alan L.M. Buxey (kc...@central.susx.ac.uk) wrote:
: Adrian V. Beech posted the following:

:
: : You can use WWW... but... where do you start to look?
:
: ibrowse deveoplment can be looked at at
:
: http://www.omnipresence.com/ibrowse/
:
: ok?

hmmm... By your answer I'm assuming you are suggesting that IBrowse = Juggler?

The original thread of this posting was about the WWW client called Juggler.

Stefan Burstrom

Aug 21, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/21/95
>Alan L.M. Buxey (kc...@central.susx.ac.uk) wrote:
>: Adrian V. Beech posted the following:
>:
>: : You can use WWW... but... where do you start to look?
>:
>: ibrowse deveoplment can be looked at at
>:
>: http://www.omnipresence.com/ibrowse/
>:
>: ok?

>hmmm... By your answer I'm assuming you are suggesting that IBrowse =
>Juggler?

>The original thread of this posting was about the WWW client called Juggler.

This is not not true. IBrowse and Juggler are two different browsers,
developed by different people (of which I am in charge of IBrowse)

 ° ° ° o °
>> Real life: Stefan Burstroem << °>> Omnipresence Intl. << >> Irc: Yabba <<
>> Phone/Fax: +46 (0)40 - 44 12 27 << >> EMail: f94...@efd.lth.se <<