Amiga surf pack software

Mark Boothroyd

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96
pack will contain following

FTP = amftp ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/amiga/comm/amftp
IRC = amirc ftp.vapor.com/support/AmIRC/
Browser = Mindwalk (no site info, looks a lot like newest version of
ibrowse)

just found this out, no more info yet, will post anything else i hear.

the amiga lives on, well for a bit longer any way :-)

Mark.......

--
+----------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| ma...@boothy.demon.co.uk | A1200 , 6 Meg RAM , 80 Meg HD |

Sebastian Rittau

Feb 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/9/96
In <960207215...@boothy.demon.co.uk> Mark Boothroyd <ma...@boothy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>pack will contain following

>FTP = amftp ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/amiga/comm/amftp
>IRC = amirc ftp.vapor.com/support/AmIRC/
>Browser = Mindwalk (no site info, looks a lot like newest version of
> ibrowse)

Wrong. The browser will be called Mindwalker and was called Voyager. It
is a new program by Oliver Wagner, who also programmed AmFTP and AmIRC.

--
// Sebastian Rittau jro...@jroger.in-berlin.de
\X/ http://www.in-berlin.de/User/jroger/index.html

Morden

Feb 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/11/96
Mark Boothroyd (ma...@boothy.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Browser = Mindwalk (no site info, looks a lot like newest version of
: ibrowse)

Mindwalker is the newest version of Voyager, programmed by AmIRC
programmer Olli Wagner.

--
____
---- / / / -- Jason Murray - G66Z9 - http://yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au/~s9507594