Complete Apology to Greg Harris

Tarquin Mills

Jul 21, 2004, 11:01:22 PM7/21/04
Dear All,
I thought I had made it quite clear that I had apologised, but it seems
there is still some doubt about it, so a second apology is below.

I (Tarquin Mills) completely and sincerely apologise to Greg Harris
for pretending to be him. I accept that it was wrong and that I should
not have done it. The view expressed in the emails were not Greg's. I
will not do it or similar again ever.

--
Tarquin Mills

Tarquin Mills

Jul 25, 2004, 4:29:39 PM7/25/04
In message <cac641d24...@localhost.local>

I have been asked by Greg to cross-posted this apology.

--
Tarquin Mills

Reboot Movement (An Anti-Wintel Campaign)
http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/comp/reboot/