WikiProject RISC OS - have your questions answered

trevj

Dec 1, 2011, 2:24:52 PM12/1/11
Further to the article in Archive and conversations with some people
who attended the London show, there remain some unanswered questions
about the project. This is a bit of a shame, so maybe it would be best
to offer some answers.

There's now a new section on the talk page regarding how we can best
proceed with improving the articles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:WikiProject_RISC_OS#Update:_December_2011

There's also a new FAQ section at the top of that project talk page
(shortcut 'WT:RISCOS' from the search box). The FAQ itself is
currently empty, but don't let that put you off!

Therefore, please feel free to either
1) Add your questions there, by clicking on the little 'edit' link
next to the question mark by "Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)"; or
2) Post them here.

Questions will be answered there - not necessarily by me - with a
follow-up post copying them here to this thread on c.s.a.misc at some
point later on.

Any complex issues are probably best debated under a new subheading on
the project talk page. Such a section can be created by clicking on
the 'New section' link at the top of the page.

I hope this is useful. I also wonder if there could be any interest
amongst readers of this message to consider a related New Year's
resolution!

Thanks for reading.

-- Trevor Johnson