rich text edit functions disppear in Powerbuilder 10.5

Kris

May 17, 2010, 4:12:01 PM5/17/10
Hello,

We just converted an application from PB 9.02 to PB 10.5 Build 4523.
I cannot create a Rich Text datawindow and the one rich text control
edit object I had in use has disappeared in the conversion as well.
If I make a new rich text datawindow, the screen is blank.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Kris

Rainer Reuss

May 31, 2010, 4:37:45 PM5/31/10
Kris wrote:

I got a similar problem with moving from PB8.0 to PB11.5. In the new
version, there are extra DLLs for the Rich Text Controls. It worked fine
on the development machine but not in the deployed version because of
the missing DLLs.

Rainer