Need Help in Creating a Gui

Raisa saldanha

May 2, 2010, 3:09:04 AM5/2/10
I have to create a Gui for My project and have absolutely no idea how to do it.
Have gone through many tuts but my questions are not yet answered .

please could anyone help me
i want the user to insert an image (first a gray scale and then a color) and when he does it ,it should be displayed
Insert as in i have a database and from that any image name he should enter .
eg: girl.bmp or flower.jpg and so on.
please could someone explain me how to do this in detail assuming that i have zero knowledge in this.

ImageAnalyst

May 2, 2010, 9:04:56 AM5/2/10
On May 2, 3:09 am, "Raisa saldanha" <raisa_salda...@yahoo.co.in>
wrote:

Then you might want to start off with a template GUI like this one:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24224
which takes advantage of GUIDE - a wysiwig way of setting up your GUI.

Or if you don't want to use GUIDE to help you and want to create the
GUI components yourself you could study this submission by Matt Fig:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24861-41-complete-gui-examples