extract current frame number in implay - ROI analysis of time series of medical images

25 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Thomas Gauthier

ungelesen,
19.08.2009, 19:01:0319.08.09
an
Hi,

My goal is to process a time series of medical images (aka cineloop) in Matlab. Ultimately, I would like to be able to scroll through the sequence, draw a region of interest which would automatically propagate to the rest of the sequence, and analyze the mean ROI pixel intensity as a function of time.

Apparently, the image analysis tools available in the Matlab "implay" function are very limited and I'm thinking that I'll have to use it only for viewing the sequence of images.

Does anyone know how to extract the index for the frame currently viewed in "implay" (when paused)? Many thanks.

Thomas

Marte Brekke

ungelesen,
14.06.2010, 13:30:2314.06.10
an
"Thomas Gauthier" <thomas....@gmail.com> wrote in message <h6i07f$jip$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

Hi,
I have a similar problem as yours. I want to get the current frame from implay and then use the image for something else in my program. I was hoping you might have found an answer to your problem by now, or a smarter way of doing it. It would be of great help to me if you could share your solution.

Marte

David Young

ungelesen,
14.06.2010, 13:59:0514.06.10
an
Do you definitely need implay, or could you just use imshow in a loop? If you could, getting the frame number becomes trivial.

Yonti Levin

ungelesen,
23.06.2015, 15:32:1323.06.15
an
This was a hard one!

the following code should work:

fig=implay('filename.mp4');
pause;
CurrentFrameNumber = fig.data.Controls.CurrentFrame;

cheers mate

Nils Benning

ungelesen,
17.12.2015, 11:22:1017.12.15
an
Hi there,

this thread matches perfectly my needs. But I'm having issues running this code:

fig = implay('./input/Video2.mp4');
pause;
CurrentFrameNumber = fig.data.Controls.CurrentFrame

The command windows throws as follows:

No appropriate method, property, or field 'data'
for class 'matlabshared.scopes.UnifiedScope'.

Are there any dependencies I have to install? The movie player works perfectly correct.
Thanks in advance for your help.
0 neue Nachrichten