tracking the moving objects

harshini harshini

Jul 20, 2009, 5:49:02 AM7/20/09
hi,i m doing a project in image processing,i need to extract frames from a video and track the moving objects.... i'm using background subraction method... could anyone pls help me with the code

Shanmugam Kannappan

Jul 20, 2009, 8:05:18 AM7/20/09
"harshini harshini" <hars...@yahoogroups.com> wrote in message <h41eie$arc$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

> hi,i m doing a project in image processing,i need to extract frames from a video and track the moving objects.... i'm using background subraction method... could anyone pls help me with the code

Hi!
You can't expect a code for some application.....
You try implementing your algorithm & If you stuck somewhere ask for help....
Check in MATLAB Demo(Object tracking)& try to proceed on your own...
Only when you sit & look for something in MATLAB help ,you will get the answers for manything to be used later or to be replaced with other commands which are already implemented ...
Ex:
To read a video we have commands like aviread,mmreader.
if you search for a command to read avi file then you will come to know about mmreader used to read avi,mpeg files etc...
To learn MATLAB you need to start & play with it....
Ex:
read the video & remove some frames & compile a new video at different frame rate etc ...
Start with something very simple & once you are satisfied then you will be through...

Wish you all the best.......
Shan.....

Image Analyst

Jul 20, 2009, 8:45:18 AM7/20/09
"harshini harshini" <hars...@yahoogroups.com> wrote in message <h41eie$arc$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...
> hi,i m doing a project in image processing,i need to extract frames from a video and track the moving objects.... i'm using background subraction method... could anyone pls help me with the code
harshini harshini:
Did you see the image processing demo in the help navigator called "Detecting Cars in a Video of Traffic"?
Good luck,
ImageAnalyst

mil cat

Nov 14, 2010, 5:19:04 AM11/14/10
Hi harshini harshini have u resolve your problem with the trucking.....I've the same problem tell me something or function that I can use for the trucking and if u now tell me something about I can tag the object

I'm waiting your answers see u