Re: MATLAB SOURCE CODE FOR JPEG2000

radhakrishnan

Sep 7, 2004, 12:33:41 PM9/7/04
On 14 May 04 22:58:41 -0400 (EDT),
i want ur source code
plz send it to me.

Mir Gaffar

Mar 12, 2008, 8:55:05 AM3/12/08
> i am doing my m.tech research project in image
>> processing
>> i am in need of matlab source code for JPEG 2000
>> plz help by providing the same thru this open
>> xchange facility
>>
>>thanks

Dave Robinson

Mar 12, 2008, 11:17:02 AM3/12/08
"Mir Gaffar" <mirag...@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
<fr8jr9$dc9$1...@fred.mathworks.com>...

I want the Matlab code for JPEG 3000 so I can get a jump on
the competition - please invent it and send me the code.

Thanks

Dave Robinson

Walter Roberson

Mar 12, 2008, 2:04:44 PM3/12/08
In article <fr8s5e$t2$1...@fred.mathworks.com>,
Dave Robinson <dave.r...@somewhere.biz> wrote:

>I want the Matlab code for JPEG 3000 so I can get a jump on
>the competition - please invent it and send me the code.

Sorry, we already will have invented it, and submitted it
through the pre-emptive patent process, so that the patent period
will start 5 minutes before the competing publication gets
DownMinded (TM). Sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you which
company we disappoint in this way, but suffice to say that
you would recognize the family names of the company principles.
--
"All human knowledge takes the form of interpretation."
-- Walter Benjamin

Steven Lord

Mar 12, 2008, 4:00:01 PM3/12/08

"Walter Roberson" <robe...@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote in message

> In article <fr8s5e$t2$1...@fred.mathworks.com>,
> Dave Robinson <dave.r...@somewhere.biz> wrote:
>
>>I want the Matlab code for JPEG 3000 so I can get a jump on
>>the competition - please invent it and send me the code.
>
> Sorry, we already will have invented it, and submitted it
> through the pre-emptive patent process, so that the patent period
> will start 5 minutes before the competing publication gets
> DownMinded (TM). Sorry, I'm not allowed to tell you which
> company we disappoint in this way, but suffice to say that
> you would recognize the family names of the company principles.

That's funny. I thought that only worked for time machines?

http://www.cheapass.com/products/boardgames/cag034.html

--
Steve Lord
sl...@mathworks.com

Usha

Apr 7, 2008, 6:11:45 PM4/7/08

Please share the code with me too..

Thanks!

Walter Roberson

Apr 7, 2008, 7:20:51 PM4/7/08
In article <30336187.1207606352...@nitrogen.mathforum.org>,
Usha <kee...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Please share the code with me too..

Check the Matlab File Exchange (FEX); there are complete implementations
there I believe.
--
"Walter is undoubtedly the country's and club's most popular player."
-- vitalfootball.co.uk

Ezgi Safak

May 13, 2008, 4:59:02 PM5/13/08
I need the source code of JPEG2000 for one of my course
project. Could you send me in a short while?
Thanks in advance.
Ezgi

Walter Roberson

May 13, 2008, 5:21:30 PM5/13/08
In article <g0cvem$56d$1...@fred.mathworks.com>,
Ezgi Safak <ez...@ee.bilkent.edu.tr> wrote:

>I need the source code of JPEG2000 for one of my course
>project. Could you send me in a short while?

Hmmm, if -I- sent you the source code, then -my- use would not
be for research purposes, and so my copying of the code would
probably be against the terms of the copyright.

But if you download the source code yourself, then -your- use
would be for research purposes, and you would be okay.

So, I would suggest that -you- download one of the dozen or so
implementations already available from the Mathworks File Exchange (FEX)
on www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral
--
"I like to build things, I like to do things. I am having
a lot of fun." -- Walter Chrysler

tudor dima

May 16, 2008, 2:38:01 PM5/16/08
this is a hoax !

do not let yourself fooled by the well meaning looking
hangers on, actually there is _no_ JPEG2000 standard, it is
all a media lie and these guys are actually trying to make
you to unknowingly download a Bulgarian-written image worm
that will eat parts of the images on your hard drive and if
you don't clean it in time it will compress your hard-drive
to the size of a match and then you will have to get it
uncompressed by professionals -- and even so some of the
data will be corrupted by the lossy compression...

robe...@ibd.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca (Walter Roberson) wrote in
message <g0d0oq$ddp$1...@canopus.cc.umanitoba.ca>...

Walter Roberson

May 16, 2008, 2:48:32 PM5/16/08
In article <g0kka9$hrb$1...@fred.mathworks.com>,

tudor dima <tudima...@zahoo.com> wrote:
>actually there is _no_ JPEG2000 standard, it is
>all a media lie and these guys are actually trying to make
>you to unknowingly download a Bulgarian-written image worm
>that will eat parts of the images on your hard drive and if

Hmmph! I'll have you know that I never touch Bulgar! It's strictly
kasha for this Ukranian boy!
--
"Not the fruit of experience, but experience itself, is the end."
-- Walter Pater

sepanta

Jul 23, 2008, 12:20:24 AM7/23/08
Hi.
Could you please send me JPEG2000 source code?I don't have enough time to write it myself.
Thank you.

Walter Roberson

Jul 23, 2008, 3:13:19 AM7/23/08
In article <25625323.1216786855...@nitrogen.mathforum.org>,

sepanta <sepanta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Could you please send me JPEG2000 source code?I don't have enough time to write it myself.

How much did it cost you to license the relevant patents from the
JPEG Consortium?
--
"Allegories are in the realm of thoughts, what ruins are in
the realm of things." -- Walter Benjamin

Steve Amphlett

Jul 23, 2008, 3:56:01 AM7/23/08
sepanta <sepanta...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
<25625323.1216786855...@nitrogen.mathforum.
org>...

Questions:

1) How much time would it take you to write it?
2) How much time do you have?

Or are you looking for a free lunch?

vaibhav

Aug 15, 2008, 5:43:02 AM8/15/08

hey i too would like a IMAGE COMPRESSION source code written
in MATLAB.
please send me if you have it

thanks

p.s. : i would also like to write matlab code for
MULTI-VIEW IMAGE COMPRESSION any kind of
contribution in this will be helpful.

image,compression,multiview image compression, source,code

bhupesh kumar

Apr 5, 2009, 2:53:02 AM4/5/09
itrad...@yahoo.com (radhakrishnan) wrote in message <wtvqao46xhe0@legacy>...

> On 14 May 04 22:58:41 -0400 (EDT),
> i want ur source code
> plz send it to me.

this is urgently required for my project on image compression
i will be thankfull to you

Walter Roberson

Apr 5, 2009, 1:27:52 PM4/5/09

JPEG2000 contains a number of patents. Some of the patent-holders have given
limited permission for use of their patents, and some of the patent-holders require
that you negotiate a right to use with them individually. Unfortunately I have
as yet found no list of who has released which rights. I did find a (draft) list
of who has indicated that they consider JPEG2000 to use some of the patents, but
the list gave no indication on how to contact those individuals or organizations.

To the best of my understanding, some of the patent holders have NOT given permission
to use their algorithms for academic study. If the choice of JPEG2000 was yours,
then I recommend you choose a different project; if someone specifically told you
to use JPEG2000, go back to that person and request that they either give you
a copy of all of the patent clearance statements or else that they agree that they will
take responsibility (in writing) if one of the patent holders sues you over your project
work.

abhijith bailur

Apr 8, 2009, 1:11:01 PM4/8/09
i want a code for MPEG AUDIO COMPRESSION please provide it its vvery urjent

fajraoui fajraoui

Apr 12, 2009, 3:05:03 PM4/12/09

Remya Ajai

May 26, 2009, 1:11:01 AM5/26/09
please send the matlab source code for JPEG2000 for me too.you can send it to remya....@gmail.com

Pichel Villar

Nov 4, 2009, 3:10:18 PM11/4/09
please send the matlab source code for JPEG2000 for me too.you can send it to sabe...@gmail.com

Thanks

Taha

Nov 20, 2009, 3:55:21 PM11/20/09

ulagamuthalvi kulnathaivel

Nov 25, 2009, 11:02:18 PM11/25/09

Hanna Fiani

Jan 19, 2010, 8:04:02 AM1/19/10

Plz con u send me the soiurce code of JPEG2000 too? i need it as soon
as possible!!

Anyone

Jan 19, 2010, 8:58:23 AM1/19/10
Hanna Fiani wrote on 19-Jan-10 05:04 ...

> Plz con u send me the soiurce code of JPEG2000 too? i need it as soon
> as possible!!

Please take a number, the line ends over there ------->

sam bou

Feb 28, 2010, 7:28:05 PM2/28/10

> > Please can you send me the soiurce code of JPEG2000 via my email? i need it as soon as possible!!

>>E-mail: samia...@yahoo.fr
> I'll be grateful...

sam bou

Feb 28, 2010, 7:28:05 PM2/28/10

sam bou

Feb 28, 2010, 7:29:05 PM2/28/10

Ömer KAYA

Sep 2, 2010, 8:59:04 AM9/2/10

I do not want to work anymore;

so send establish a found; my secretery knows the details...

momina....@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2015, 6:50:38 AM6/7/15
On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 8:33:41 AM UTC-8, radhakrishnan wrote:
> On 14 May 04 22:58:41 -0400 (EDT),
> i want ur source code
> plz send it to me.

i need the codes for jpeg2000
plz send it to my email addres
thanks

momina....@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2015, 7:09:32 AM6/7/15
On Tuesday, September 7, 2004 at 8:33:41 AM UTC-8, radhakrishnan wrote:
> On 14 May 04 22:58:41 -0400 (EDT),
> i want ur source code
> plz send it to me.

i want jpeg2000 source code
plz send it to me
thanks

min...@googlemail.com

Nov 9, 2015, 6:02:34 PM11/9/15
Please I need JPEG2000 code especialy EBCOT code part. can any one help me and send it to me. Thanks in advance

omnia...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 7:03:00 PM4/28/17